Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitEsprit - The First All-In-One Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 36. (Read 16284 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Great project. This is the bes time to purchase the tokens as they are available at a discount right now. You may not get this coin at this price in the future. I hope that the team gonna know how to develop their ideas especially in the presence of so many other clean energy platforms considered to be hard competitors All the very best to the team and the project. It’s a pleasure writing for such a project. Thanks a lot.
Activity: 2
Copy trading should be interesting as it enables users who have no experience to learn and copy from the experienced traders. This is a game changer and it will definitely help with mass adoption over time. This crypto exchange is as promising as any if not better! Reading the whitepaper ensures the investors in this project are in great hands
This is new concept with awsome idea. This will be new era in cryptocurrency field. Recommended my friends to invest here. Good luck with project
One of the greatest team ever! CHEERS !

Activity: 9
hello guys This is very promise project when i was reading the white paper i got very interesed in lot of things like 24/7 support structure what is for me necesery, 50%fee payable wit bec, bitespirit debit card linked with fiat funds thats nice,copy trading will make it more interesting for more new people in crypto and no fee ico token listing this will be revolution and for end this is all rounder with promise future best of luck
Activity: 32
Get your own BitEsprit debit card and spend your profits at any POS
To make it easier to spend profits made in fiat, we will make it possible to acquire BitEsprit debit cards linked to our users' fiat balances.
This project is one of the most creative and revolutionary among all the others! This will be the one of best project in crypto currency BitEsprit is an excellent blockchain technology innovation overall to facilitate all-in-one cryptocurrency exchange.
Very good and nice looking project. Bounty program was also maid very professional. Wish u good luck, team!
Activity: 9
I am glad to learn that project, the project let me shine at the moment, I think it will be very practical application to our life, can bring great change to our life, I hope I can make more contributions to the official team will coin can perfect application to other application scenarios, increase its liquidity and applied, serve the public, let our future life become very beautiful.
Direct trading between cryptocurrency vs fiat currency really is something that most people wish for.
Since sometimes people don't want to get frustrated with the purchase on cryptocurrency before they were able to trade them
This is really a good idea
brand new
Activity: 0
BitEsprit is definitely a great project, I think I should recommend it to friends as it may help them. I really like this project, great team, how to work effectively, I hope this project will succeed in the future. I will follow you
Activity: 23
The project seems getting valuable for crypto investors. I wish the founder and project team every success in this exiting endeavor. As contributor I will provide every possible support to this scalable project. Hope issued coins will trade at exchange soon.
Activity: 64
BitEsprit - The First All-In-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

Website | Whitepaper | Telegram

What is BitEsprit?

BitEsprit is the first all-in-one cryptocurrency trading solution with built-in copy trading functionality, facilitating both Bitcoin and altcoin trading against fiat currencies.
Our vision is to eliminate the barriers of entry into altcoin trading. To turn this vision into reality, we devise a copy trading platform to make sure that all cryptocurrency upstarts begin their journey into trading with equal opportunities.

We implement altcoin-fiat trading pairs to give direct access to a wide range of altcoins to trade. To make it easier to spend profits made in fiat, we will make it possible to acquire BitEsprit debit cards linked to our users' fiat balances. You do not have to go to dozens of separate websites to get all you need. BitEsprit is here to serve all your crypto needs.

What makes BitEsprit “all-in-one”?

Trade Bitcoin and a wide list of altcoins against fiat currencies

Copy other traders

Get your own BitEsprit debit card and spend your profits at any POS

Get your successful ICO token listed free of charge

Enjoy bank level security (ISO 27001 and PCI DSS standards)

Trade on your iOS or Android device

Use 70+ indicators and various tools on your charts

Ask help from our 24/7 multilingual tech support team

You can get all this at one single cryptocurrency exchange

For more information please read our whitepaper at https://cdn.bitesprit.com/documents/whitepaper.pdf
or go to https://bitesprit.com

Pre-sale starts at 01 June 2018 16:00 CET

Join our Telegram at https://t.me/bitesprit and follow us on social media to stay tuned!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/bitesprit
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bitesprit/
Medium: https://medium.com/bitesprit
Bounty Campaign: https://medium.com/bitesprit/bitesprit-bounty-campaign-48987b35d30c
Bounty Telegram: https://t.me/bitespritbounty

Activity: 40
The project is very potential. In my opinion, we should soon bring these projects to life. We are living more and more with modern technology and increasingly important technology applications. On the day of humanity, I was referring to the idea as well as purpose of the team when building this project, I enjoyed it. I hope to have access to the project soon
Activity: 12
This is amazing and big project. Bounty program is well made and professional. The Road Map is detailed, and gives me hope for the future. The fate of this project really depends on investors and how market will develop in coming years. If crypto space booms, then this project will also boom, there is no doubt about that.
This is new concept with awsome idea. This will be new era in cryptocurrency field. Recommended my friends to invest here. Good luck with project
One of the greatest team ever! CHEERS !
Activity: 15
I am glad to learn that project, the project let me shine at the moment, I think it will be very practical application to our life, can bring great change to our life, I hope I can make more contributions to the official team will coin can perfect application to other application scenarios, increase its liquidity and applied, serve the public, let our future life become very beautiful.
Direct trading between cryptocurrency vs fiat currency really is something that most people wish for.
Since sometimes people don't want to get frustrated with the purchase on cryptocurrency before they were able to trade them
This is really a good idea
Activity: 20
BitEsprit is a project that grows every day. All-in-one cryptocurrency trading solution with built-in copy trading functionality - perfect solution! I like the fact that BitEsprit provides a free and secure debit card. I think everything will be great with these project!
Activity: 8
BitEsprit is an excellent blockchain technology innovation overall to facilitate all-in-one crypto currency exchange. Great project description and concept.   I believe this project is gonna be huge in the near future considering how promising its utility is. Keep it up BitEsprit dev team. I wish this project succeed.
Activity: 6
эти фyнкции, oбъeдинeнныe вмecтe, пpocтo бeзyмны!
Fiat - пapцeллы для тopгoвли нa ocнoвe aльткoинa, выпycк дeбeтoвoй кapты, бeзoпacнocть нa ypoвнe бaнкa (ISO 27001, PCI DSS), кoпиpoвaниe тopгoвoй плaтфopмы, внyтpeнний oбмeн (pынoк, лимит), cнятиe плaтeжa c бaнкoвcкoгo cчeтa или иcпoльзoвaниe дeбeтoвoй кapты BitEsprit, внeceниe бoлee 100 кpиптoвepcий , или дeпoзит fiat c бaнкoвcкoгo cчeтa, 70 + индикaтopы и фyнкция poзыгpышa, Coxpaнить шaблoн диaгpaммы, Уcпeшный нoвый тoкeн ICO лиcтинг зa нyлeвyю плaтy, Интepнeт-мyльти-кpиптoвaлютный кoшeлeк, Oткpытый и coвpeмeнный интepфeйc, пpилoжeниe для iOS, Android-пpилoжeниe, 24/7 мнoгoязычныx тexничecкиx пoддepжкa

Я cчитaю , чтo мы cтpoим здecь иcтopию
Activity: 42
I like that you can withdraw all invested funds from the BiEsprit platform to a debit card and directly to your bank. This procedure ultimately reduces the overwhelming commissions and commissions, which eliminates the need for additional payment.
Activity: 112
This is a revolutionary to solve the problem of crytocurrency today. BitEsprit is a cryptocurrency exchange platform for all types of Altcoin and fiat, BitEsprit is an All-In-One exchange place that offers users high-end service so that users find it easy because everything that users need is available on BitEsprit services
Activity: 12
This is big project.It is originality in this project, due to its uniqueness. It is rare to find a project as good and as astute as this. BitEsprit  has every potential and every reason to succeed. Participating in this project is a great privilege, which will never be forgotten.
Activity: 38
With this project, i think it fine, have enough purpose to future of trading. Clearly goald and spread out with amateur trader. At least, you have no fee for listing, it very good but i think after few month you need to get fee for listing, it stop spammer on your exchange. Finally, i wish this ICO success, and we will have fast, smooth and high security exchange. Best wish for your team
Pages:
Jump to: