Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitEsprit - The First All-In-One Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 35. (Read 16284 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
im following this project from the begining. I think this is good project, hope our project will go to moon early.
Activity: 3
The project will definitely going to be a blast, I'm highly positive about it , great success to the team, it is a unique project that I urge every investors to buy the token and hold for long-term , the token have a lot of potentials that will make it blast when it enter exchange, join me invest now and thanks me later.
BitEsprit (BEC) is Great.
BitEsprit is an all-in-one cryptocurrency trading solution with built-in copy trading functionality, facilitating both Bitcoin and altcoin trading against fiat currencies.
Our vision is to eliminate the barriers of entry into altcoin trading. To turn this vision into reality, we devise a copy trading platform to make sure that all cryptocurrency upstarts begin their journey into trading with equal opportunities.
We implement altcoin-fiat trading pairs to give direct access to a wide range of altcoins to trade. To make it easier to spend profits made in fiat, we will make it possible to acquire BitEsprit debit cards linked to our users' fiat balances. You do not have to go to dozens of separate websites to get all you need. BitEsprit is here to serve all your crypto needs.
Appeared on the cryptocurrency horizon, a new promising project. Every day this project is gaining momentum, respectively, there is a growing development. Growing and majetsa Please the community that shows the interest of the public to this campaign. Perhaps this is a promising project in the future we will be surprised and please its participants.
Activity: 28
Is for the fiat trading pairs, are you in touch with regulators and will you be granted the necessary licenses? I can imagine it is quite tough to get all the paper work done these days when regulators are quite strict.
Activity: 35
I can say with certainty that BitEsprit is the future of exchanges! Solve exchanges problems is a good way to fidelize customers, so this project could be awesome!
Activity: 28
As for the fiat trading pairs, are you in touch with regulators and will you be granted the necessary licenses? I can imagine it is quite tough to get all the paper work done these days when regulators are quite strict.
Activity: 224
From a large number of projects, this one is the best!
Great idea, which perfectly realizes itself!
I believe there will be a stunning success!
Activity: 23
The project will definitely going to be a blast, I'm highly positive about it , great success to the team, it is a unique project that I urge every investors to buy the token and hold for long-term , the token have a lot of potentials that will make it blast when it enter exchange, join me invest now and thanks me later
Activity: 331
Merit: 1
The project will definitely going to be a blast, I'm highly positive about it , great success to the team, it is a unique project that I urge every investors to buy the token and hold for long-term , the token have a lot of potentials that will make it blast when it enter exchange, join me invest now and thanks me later
Activity: 160
BitEsprit gives you the tools to access trusted sources of information, whenever and wherever you need it.
Activity: 16
I think people should buy the token as soon as possible
Anyone wait, hurry up . X10 profit
Activity: 15
I think that The big point of this project is this :
trading platform enable its users to have direct access to their fiat funds when they give them their own BitEsprit debit card that is linked to their fiat balance.

Activity: 86
Appeared on the cryptocurrency horizon, a new promising project. Every day this project is gaining momentum, respectively, there is a growing development. Growing and majetsa Please the community that shows the interest of the public to this campaign. Perhaps this is a promising project in the future we will be surprised and please its participants.
Activity: 2
Biggest Airdrop program. Go to the Moon I believed. Let's go join first first first go go go go.Very interesting project, great ideas behind this project and has good community.
Activity: 107
BitEsprit incorporates its native ERC20 compatible token called BEC, soon obtainable through our upcoming ICO, which can be used for discounted use of the copy trading function, a discount on trading fees, and more.BEC platform uses advanced software technology to minimize the load on the user’s device in order to make it possible for traders on entry-level devices to enjoy a smooth user experience. To eliminate obstacles caused by language barriers, BitEsprit will support multiple languages.I hope ICO sucess
Activity: 12
BitEsprit - The First All-In-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

Website | Whitepaper | Telegram

What is BitEsprit?

BitEsprit is the first all-in-one cryptocurrency trading solution with built-in copy trading functionality, facilitating both Bitcoin and altcoin trading against fiat currencies.
Our vision is to eliminate the barriers of entry into altcoin trading. To turn this vision into reality, we devise a copy trading platform to make sure that all cryptocurrency upstarts begin their journey into trading with equal opportunities.

We implement altcoin-fiat trading pairs to give direct access to a wide range of altcoins to trade. To make it easier to spend profits made in fiat, we will make it possible to acquire BitEsprit debit cards linked to our users' fiat balances. You do not have to go to dozens of separate websites to get all you need. BitEsprit is here to serve all your crypto needs.

What makes BitEsprit “all-in-one”?

Trade Bitcoin and a wide list of altcoins against fiat currencies

Copy other traders

Get your own BitEsprit debit card and spend your profits at any POS

Get your successful ICO token listed free of charge

Enjoy bank level security (ISO 27001 and PCI DSS standards)

Trade on your iOS or Android device

Use 70+ indicators and various tools on your charts

Ask help from our 24/7 multilingual tech support team

You can get all this at one single cryptocurrency exchange

For more information please read our whitepaper at https://cdn.bitesprit.com/documents/whitepaper.pdf
or go to https://bitesprit.com

Pre-sale starts at 01 June 2018 16:00 CET

Join our Telegram at https://t.me/bitesprit and follow us on social media to stay tuned!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/bitesprit
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bitesprit/
Medium: https://medium.com/bitesprit
Bounty Campaign: https://medium.com/bitesprit/bitesprit-bounty-campaign-48987b35d30c
Bounty Telegram: https://t.me/bitespritbounty

Activity: 10
This is an excellent idea to get going because it will help any new comer and existing users in the crypto world to better trade. For some reason I wish if this project is alive right this very moment to help me trade easier. As long it is marketed right I think this project will sky rocket and become a number one in no time. I am ready to use your exchange now. I hope that the fees are not too much.
Activity: 4
BitEsprit's copy trade platform, intrinsic to its internal markets, provides a means for traders without substantial trading expertise to copy and learn from more adept traders, providing value to both beginners and experts. Very good idea!!!
Activity: 7
At last good project! There is no doubt that I will participate here. Good luck to all of us! I've done a lot of digging to this project and I'm yet to find any major red flag that would make me give up on investing in their ICO. Great project, great team, great business model.All the best.
this is good project, I love it and I hope it will be successful soon
Activity: 4
I think This is a promising project.
I will invite more my friend to join now. Keep on the good job
Activity: 11
I hope to see this project live up to its promises. It will be very interesting to see this company finally create the use of debit cards in cryptocurrency. I will definetly be a future investor, can't wait
Pages:
Jump to: