Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitEsprit - The First All-In-One Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 32. (Read 16284 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Hello everyone, I've discovered your project today, and I think it'Il be interesting:- )
So I 'II follow you to see what it'Il happen in the future!
Undoubtedly, this is the future and if it is possible to bring this sphere to the next level with the help of block-building technology it will be great! Exchange of knowledge and technology. This is unquestionably a huge market for the future.

BitEspit project is a project that directly connects researchers with innovators.
This project is very good and very good quality.
I'm sure this project will be a great success. BitEsprit is an exchange of the future that sets a new standard in altcoin trading.
I believe that this is one of the best ICO projects really worth supporting of, got a good team who knows what they are doing and they have the right...
Activity: 31
BitEsprit is great, huge and promising project. It features are all encouraging trading avenue for both fiat and crypto currency. It is a priviledge to be part of this project now that it is just starting and it is ongoing. The concept are all great and it will make the world a very different place as it has what will make every thing work with ease. Altcoin-fiat trading pairs  that is been introduce will give direct access to a wide range of altcoins trading and with equal opportunity. This project uses advanced software technology to minimize the load on the user’s device in order to make it possible for traders on entry-level devices to enjoy a smooth user experience. So you can imagine this provision which i believe has not been created since the existence of crypto world. They also have online multi-cryptocurrency wallet, which is entirely separate from the exchange, and this will be the best place that all the present crypto currency will be store. In short, i am please with this project. I am also looking up to it succes in the future.
Activity: 20
Bitesprit is going to eat binance, kucoin and coinmetro(LOL) alive. this is the upcoming king of exchanges. you do not want to miss this one.
trade copying will allow me to make great gains daytrading. get in now or get rope around you later. you will thank me if you buy this.
Activity: 32
I really liked the COPY TRADE feature of BitEspirit, it's really great, this will allow a lot of inexperienced people to participate in the market with a little more confidence, this will surely attract a lot of people. Also there will be the card in which it will be possible to spend the money without having to make withdrawals or conversions, very practical, they thought of everything!
Activity: 16
Sincerely I wish prosperity and success to your enterprise! Let all the plans you have conceived always take place and bring you great incomes and moral satisfaction. Great project, which is really worth paying attention to! It includes an interesting idea, a strong team and coordinated work - and these are the main components of great success!
Activity: 5
Quite an interesting project with a very good and popular idea, I can not think much about it for a long time, because everyone should understand for themselves what is what. But I can confidently recommend this project to an independent study! There is a future.
For what period of time do you plan to gain momentum and realize your plans in full?
If you are planning several stages, please name them.
Activity: 5
I will share this project with all my friends to promote because is good for future.
Activity: 73
A very smart project brings us excitement to always follow. We believe this project will work and succeed because this project is with a great team that always provide creative ideas and ideas so that this project will get more and more investors.

Activity: 196
Merit: 11
This project was very nice and useful for us all. we invest together! the project is very cost-effective! I recommend it to everyone! Success! I am happy to support you guys good luck to the team Nice team and whitepaper, i see here a greate opportunity!!
Activity: 13
This is good projects, long-term adherence is the way to really make use of the resources around, more people are willing to promote and wish you success. Team and all community that will make this dream true! this project will have a big success certainly

Activity: 11
Hi! This is a very cool modern project! I believe that in the near future, this project may be a great success, and will bring incredible profits to, very good, has been looking forward to! Good luck to you all!
Activity: 120
At the moment, there are several similar projects on the network, however BitEsprit differs favorably from its concept. I'm sure the project will be successful and attract investors' attention.
Activity: 26
for the fiat trading pairs, are you in touch with regulators and will you be granted the necessary licenses? I can imagine it is quite tough to get all the paper work done these days when regulators are quite strict.
Activity: 13
It's one of the most amazing platform that I have been in. The admins are truly there to help and answer and all questions. This will be one community coin that will go far with the great enthusiasm that this community has, hope the project will success soon.

Activity: 16
BitEsprit is an excellent blockchain technology innovation overall to facilitate all-in-one cryptocurrency exchange. Great project description and concept.   I believe this project is gonna be huge in the near future considering how promising its utility is. Keep it up BitEsprit dev team. I wish this project succeed.
Activity: 20
my good sirs. this is an once in a lifetime opportunity. we are going to get so rich sirs. we are all going to make it but only if we buy lots of BitEsprit tokens.
buying as many of these tokens as i can is my goal i will be working towards this summer.
Activity: 26
Very good project.  Sound very posative and effectily teams are also good
Nyc airdrop and thier eqations .
Activity: 9
As for the fiat trading pairs, are you in touch with regulators and will you be granted the necessary licenses? I can imagine it is quite tough to get all the paper work done these days when regulators are quite strict.
Activity: 35
Very interesting project, many interesting approaches.
To trade any crypto currency in a pair with the dollars we are familiar with is much more pleasant, plus the integration of such payment systems as: PayPal, Neteller, Skrill, and China UnionPay.
It will make it possible to replenish the account of the exchange with the help of already familiar payment systems.
The presence of a user-friendly interface, as well as an abundance of various trading tools, through which technical analysis of the market will be possible directly in the terminal of the exchange.
Issue of special debit cards, directly synchronized with the account on the exchange, is a cherry on the cake!
Activity: 18
BitEsprit project will  implement altcoin-fiat trading pairs to give direct access to a wide range of altcoins to trade. To make it easier to spend profits made in fiat, we will make it possible to acquire BitEsprit debit cards linked to our users' fiat balances. This project is one of the most creative and one of the most needed projects for crypto at the moment. It will be the one of best project in crypto currency as long as it manages to fullfill all their set goals. Best of luck to the team, looking forward to it.
Pages:
Jump to: