Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitEsprit - The First All-In-One Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 90. (Read 16284 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
I strongly support this project because this project is good concept and
I am optimistic this project will be successful and successful for me do
not stop to hope for the success of this project. Smiley
Activity: 49
This project deserves attention
Activity: 12
Very good and nice looking project. Bounty program was also maid very professional. Wish u good luck, team!
Activity: 56
Good project.
The airdrop program has great rewards, showing that developers are very interested in the investor and want to develop the project.
Activity: 5
Great idea and nice promotional tool this is great project with a solving a technology problem that can help people in the reality Smiley
  Smiley
Activity: 48
This is awesome >> "Hi! You can pay 50% of all trading fees on the BitEsprit exchange in BEC. Additionally, you can also pay 50% of the fiat withdrawal fees in BEC.
You also get a lifetime discount of 0.02% for your account on our exchange if you contribute to our crowdsale, and 0.04% if you're contributing to our pre-sale."
This is awesome project, i like this project, And i want to get airdrop token.
Activity: 22
Good bounty ico Wish you success and development
Activity: 10
Good  project.
U  will be  success.
I think this project have a good potential in the future. It is very interesting and practical idea. I like this project
Activity: 182
I've been waiting for such a project for a long time, and I know that many are looking forward to the start. I think that the tokens will be sold very quickly. Good luck.
Activity: 99
I hope that in the near future BitEsprit expects great success. You are one of those companies that create the future in the present.
I with firm confidence recommend this project to friends and acquaintances.
Activity: 2
A really good project with a good team behind it . I think a lot of people will use all-in-one crypto exchange it in the future .BitSprite its safe and fast transaction.From a large number of projects, this one is the best!
Activity: 46
Implement altcoin-fiat trading pairs is awesome idea.
It will give access to everyone in the world to trade and invest in cryptocurrency.
BitEsprit debit cards is great initiative, I want this feature for very long time, please make it for worldwide unlike other country restricted crypto debit card company.
Please extablish partnership with bank's and debit card provider to provide service worldwide.

Activity: 21
 this is a good project for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 18
go to the moon ! good luck ! Smiley
Activity: 47
Have you heard about this? Huh
BitEsprit is the first all-in-one cryptocurrency exchange that integrates all the services cryptocurrency traders need. We feature crypto-to-crypto and altcoin-to-fiat trading pairs, intrinsic copy trading platform, advanced charting interface, bank level security (ISO 27001, PCI DSS), among others. With issuing BitEsprit debit cards linked to our users fiat balances, we make it practically seamless for our users to spend the profits they make trading on our platform. We also undertake to list the tokens of successful ICOs free of charge after a thorough evaluation of the projects, by which we remove the barrier of entry to the trading ecosystem for promising and trusted projects.
Activity: 21
A good team, tough goals for the future
Activity: 10
I really liked your project, so I'm waiting for a full release on ISO. Most likely in the near future will invest the project.
The project is looking good. The site is looking professional. I like this project
Pages:
Jump to: