Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK - page 143. (Read 30029 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Great work! How do you see yourself different from the usual hacker protection services provider like McAfee?
copper member
Activity: 70
💥฿itFence Dev💥
Why do you want to combine firewall and blockchain?

We are gathering intelligence about threats using crowdsourced miners/honeypots, they will scale
Activity: 152
This team has a great idea in crypto world. I see its potential. Keep up the good work team and ensure that security system is working fine. thats all I will support this coin for the better future. GOD BLESS! Im happy to part of this sucess in the future thank you
copper member
💥฿itFence Dev💥
Matthew Ignacio:
This team has a great idea in crypto world. I see its potential. Keep up the good work team and ensure that security system is working fine. thats all I will support this coin for the better future. GOD BLESS! Im happy to part of this sucess in the future thank you

Thank you. A MVP product demo would be release in next 2 weeks, stay tuned.
Activity: 7
Why do you want to combine firewall and blockchain?
Activity: 36
Matthew Ignacio:
copper member
💥฿itFence Dev💥
I see there is a bounty coming soon, will there be a bounty for translation ?
and if yes can i reserve for indonesian translation ?

Yes, bounty would be released in next few hours, please PM me your previous work
Activity: 1362
Merit: 258
Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!
I see there is a bounty coming soon, will there be a bounty for translation ?
and if yes can i reserve for indonesian translation ?
copper member
💥฿itFence Dev💥
copper member
💥฿itFence Dev💥

Pages:
Jump to: