Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Blokbiz - Safe Crypto investments, controlled project! - page 16. (Read 7125 times)

Activity: 188
Merit: 10
Sure, the ratings can't give you such warranty about the project team's intentions. This kind of escrow is the only thing.
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
I bet there will be a huge demand on your services! Adding the smart contract to portion the money flow to the team will be like a green flag for the investors!
Activity: 574
Merit: 0
BlokBiz goal is to establish a community based financing platform and ICO crowdfunding system where companies are thoroughly checked, monitored and the projects are supervised by BlokBiz.
With the launch of the BlokBiz platform, upcoming projects and Startups will be properly monitored and scam icos will be eradicated.
Activity: 38
Can you show any example how it's gonna work?
Activity: 189
The Crypto market is going down, hopefully  a couple of successful and trustworthy projects will help to restore attention from the investors.
Activity: 126
Hi tim, I studied the white paper and your web site, it's been pretty exciting, you grow up people by knowing fraud ICO, I really liked the concept.
but since a few days ago the results of sales is still the same. Is this because it is not updated, or no sales?
If it's not updated, how many sales to date team?
It looks like it will affect investors to invest if you are not up to date about the project you are working on.
Activity: 166
How about securing the BlockBiz project?
Will you make sure to get access only to the money you should use at a given stage?
Activity: 32
For many of us it's better to control everything, including the ico we're investing Wink
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
So any ICO project can use your smart contract?
Activity: 157
What is the guarantee that with time if your project becomes a big hit, people will not to try to bribe their way into getting listed on your platform? And let me ask if there is any guarantee you won't succumb to that?
Or better put what measures do you have in place to prevent such potential conflict of interest scenarios in the future

Thank you for your question!

BlokBiz's good reputation is only sustainable if there will be no scams on our platform. If there will be even one scam project that goes through our security checks that is nearly fatal to BlokBiz.
So it would be quite a bad investment for us to accept bribes and throw the whole BlokBiz project to the trash.

I hope I could answer your question.

Best regards,

The BlokBiz Team
Activity: 222
The concept is great! How are you going to make sure the investors will find out about BlockBiz? There should be a massivecampaign for that.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
What is the guarantee that with time if your project becomes a big hit, people will not to try to bribe their way into getting listed on your platform? And let me ask if there is any guarantee you won't succumb to that?
Or better put what measures do you have in place to prevent such potential conflict of interest scenarios in the future
Activity: 151
I'm sure there will be a huge response from the market! The investors are fed up with the empty promises. We need more than that! Wink
Damn, you're totally right!  We've got to handle the situation in the ICOs we invest in! And the BlockBiz will settle similar rules for it's own development?

Thank you for your comment!

If you are interested about whether we are going to apply the same methods, and provide weekly report during the development then the answer is yes.

The BlokBiz Team
Activity: 222
Damn, you're totally right!  We've got to handle the situation in the ICOs we invest in! And the BlockBiz will settle similar rules for it's own development?
Well, it's not only needed to protect from scam. Many startups have the best intentions and yet fail for multiple reasons. One of the most common is a lack of experience to run a big company, and many others.So this can actually help to stimulate the teams working.

Our team and primary investors are much experienced on blockchain and dapps platform. If you would like to learn more about us. Kindly check the white paper and if you any clarification you can shoot the message at any time.

Thanks for your support!

BlokBiz team.
Activity: 218
Well, it's not only needed to protect from scam. Many startups have the best intentions and yet fail for multiple reasons. One of the most common is a lack of experience to run a big company, and many others.So this can actually help to stimulate the teams working.
This can be a useful project, cause lately there are many ICO project that are fake/scam.
Many people hating that occurrence, but with Blockbiz it should be able to remove or minimize the amount of fake/scam ICO.

Exactly! Hate that now even if a project looks legit it can screw you later (((

We are doing our best to change this. Smiley

Thank you for your support!
Activity: 218
The tokensale progress totally will be boosted, your bounty campaign helps! Do you plan to start a referral as well?
Activity: 184
This can be a useful project, cause lately there are many ICO project that are fake/scam.
Many people hating that occurrence, but with Blockbiz it should be able to remove or minimize the amount of fake/scam ICO.

Exactly! Hate that now even if a project looks legit it can screw you later (((
Pages:
Jump to: