Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BoatPilot - integrated marine Navigation Service with AR capabilites - page 23. (Read 38063 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
It was probably asked before, but what about regions other than Mediterranean?

They promised to realize North and South Americas and Asian region as well, but so far no news on it.

Thanks, I saw info in the WP - just thought there was some more info somewhere that I missed.

They promised to realize North and South Americas and Asian region as well, but so far no news on it.

Yes, I` m also very interested in this question! It`s a pity that while there is no news. Undecided
Activity: 238
Listen, guys, will there be any new year gifts from Boatpilot? For example, some contest for tokens

I don`s think so. it doesn`t seem to be that common around ICOs.

If it's not spread around ICO, what prevents to be the first company to celebrate by handing out tokens?
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
Analyse any coin project for crypto tips -Write me

Activity: 126
Merit: 5
Guys, maybe someone knows where you can read in more detail about the technical aspects of the project? I looked through the topic and didn`t find anything..

Did you find what you`ve been looking for?

Yes, but with great difficulty .. I wanted to read about the server platform.
Activity: 233
Guys, maybe someone knows where you can read in more detail about the technical aspects of the project? I looked through the topic and didn`t find anything..

Check the White Paper again carefully, there is a link to the Yellow Paper somewhere in the text.

Yeah.. It was very difficult. I searched for about an hour. Undecided Why can't the creators put a link to the main page?

I agree. This is not very convenient. I also searched for a long time.

Did you find what you`ve been looking for?
Listen, guys, will there be any new year gifts from Boatpilot? For example, some contest for tokens

Too bad, people usually expect some activity neat the New Year. Not doing any event before the NY is just missing an opportunity.
Merit: 2

Check the White Paper again carefully, there is a link to the Yellow Paper somewhere in the text.

Yeah.. It was very difficult. I searched for about an hour. Undecided Why can't the creators put a link to the main page?

I guess it isn`t something that people pay attention to too often, honestly.
For most people just the White Paper is enough.

Actually, this is a good idea! It is a pity that the creators are really unlikely to do so.
As a gift, I`m waiting for at least some good news, for example, about the appearance on sale of BoatGod ...

Activity: 238

You can find this information in Yellow Paper.Try searching on their site.
Activity: 233
I think that then, people who have invested money in tokens shouldn`t worry too much. Provided if they are going to use Boat Pilot. Because you can get a lot of interesting things, even if the token doesn`t become successful.

Some people don`t care for the functionality of the project, only token performance is important for them.
Totally understandable position though.

Hmm, for me this is a very strange position. It seems to me that the token is just an interesting addition to the project. I wouldn`t invest in a token if I didn`t plan to use the Boat Pilot in the future.

Seems like the devs think the same. But again, some people just guess if the project will be successful and then invest in token to sell it later for higher price.

Now I would not count on anything at all. The situation in the crypto market is very bad. I just hope that we will see BoatGod next year. This is the limit of my dreams.
guys, when was Boatpilot project launched?

As far as I remember, it`s development started in 2012-2013.
I think that then, people who have invested money in tokens shouldn`t worry too much. Provided if they are going to use Boat Pilot. Because you can get a lot of interesting things, even if the token doesn`t become successful.

Some people don`t care for the functionality of the project, only token performance is important for them.
Totally understandable position though.

Hmm, for me this is a very strange position. It seems to me that the token is just an interesting addition to the project. I wouldn`t invest in a token if I didn`t plan to use the Boat Pilot in the future.

Seems like the devs think the same. But again, some people just guess if the project will be successful and then invest in token to sell it later for higher price.
Pages:
Jump to: