Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Brickblock.io 🚀 - JOIN THE REVOLUTION OF ASSET TOKENIZATION 💥 - page 49. (Read 6844 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 12
🔵 Brickblock.io - Tokenization platform
Are there minimum and maximum contributions for the pre-sale?

Minimum contribution is $1k for the pre-sale. More info here: https://www.brickblock.io/private-deal.html
Guys have you already reached soft cap? If so please make it announced in your ANN, if it was reached, at what date does crowd sale starts and with what amount of bonuses?

ICO starts May 9.
Is there any direct benefit for token holders like voting rights, participation in revenue? After all, for example, in a kickstarter, you get only the goods / service, you will have the same?

As a BBK holder, you profit from every transaction on the Brickblock platform.
Guys what about your main competitors on this field if such exists? I really like your philosophy and approach. Need more time to go through WP. Good luck devs!

Thank you. There are some competitors that are trying hard, but Brickblock is way ahead of everyone. We will release a competitor analysis soon.
there is always a risk of entering the market of large corporations. The competence of the team should be enough to resolve their goals

Brickblock has a quality team. Nothing stands in our way!
Hi guys I keep getting emails with invitations from you that "a friend invited me to join BrickBlock". Are those emails legit?
It could be the case that someone has your email and is sending you an invite to join the Airdrop. But without seeing the email we cannot comment on whether it is legitimate or not.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Hi guys I keep getting emails with invitations from you that "a friend invited me to join BrickBlock". Are those emails legit?
Tokenizing a real world assets is a really amazing ideas. This way it will be able to change the old way of transaction.
But it in order to do it safely, the verification on the items should be made thoroughly so that it will be able to be tokenized as it's real value.
Brickblock takes security very seriously. That is why Brickblock partnered up with ConsenSys Diligence, the leaders in smart contract auditing, to make sure investor funds are always secure.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Tokenizing a real world assets is a really amazing ideas. This way it will be able to change the old way of transaction.
But it in order to do it safely, the verification on the items should be made thoroughly so that it will be able to be tokenized as it's real value.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
great project,  i just love it. i will try my best to promote this project.Wishing you all the good luck in the world for your pursuits in life. God Bless!!
An interesting and unusual project! I will be glad to our cooperation and mutually beneficial financial success. Ready to take on the feasible work!
Thank you for the great feedback! ICO starts May 9
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
An interesting and unusual project! I will be glad to our cooperation and mutually beneficial financial success. Ready to take on the feasible work!
Is this also the thread for Airdrop/Bounty questions?

Hi.
I signed up today. Great project. Great Airdrop/Bounty.

I wanted to earn the 0.60$ for following Twitter and I wanted to join Twitter Bounty campaign but it didn't let me saying my Twitter username is already in use.

Can you check please?
Twitter name: @konado15

Thank You.
It says that it is already in use because you have already been accepted! You can start retweeting. Note: the retweet earnings can take 7 days to update. Please be patient.

Ok. Thanks for accepting.
But I still can't click Twitter earn button. Same problem?

That seems odd to me. You can get help from an admin in this telegram group: https://t.me/Brickblock_Airdrop
Activity: 237

Hi.

I wanted to earn the 0.60$ for following Twitter and I wanted to join Twitter Bounty campaign but it didn't let me saying my Twitter username is already in use.

Can you check please?

Thank You.
It says that it is already in use because you have already been accepted! You can start retweeting. Note: the retweet earnings can take 7 days to update. Please be patient.

Ok. Thanks for accepting.
But I still can't click Twitter earn button. Same problem?

Hi.

Can you check please?

Thank You.
Activity: 237

Hi.

Can you check please?

Thank You.
Activity: 122
Activity: 122
Pages:
Jump to: