Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Brickblock.io 🚀 - JOIN THE REVOLUTION OF ASSET TOKENIZATION 💥 - page 50. (Read 6844 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 12
🔵 Brickblock.io - Tokenization platform
Hello friends, I joined the signature campaign to promote this incredible project, I hope to contribute to the growth of the community

Thank you for signing up! Make sure to copy the correct signature and report your activity in this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annairdropbounty-brickblock-12-million-worth-of-bbk-to-be-distributed-3359148
Activity: 340
Merit: 4
A good project with a practical idea!
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
Admin, is the bounty campaign already available for brickblock?
Activity: 324
Merit: 251
Hello friends, I joined the signature campaign to promote this incredible project, I hope to contribute to the growth of the community
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
xopoшaя кapтa. Бyдy paбoтaть в кopoткиe cpoки пo cpaвнeнию c дpyгими пpoeктaми. Дyмaю вce пpoйдeт ycпeшнo
Activity: 47
I have studied the road map and I'm very pleased to see that the work will be done in a short time compared with other projects. Good team work.
Like this one.
I believe that if implemented properly this project schedule will be 1 of the best ICO 2018

The first tokenized asset will be sold in the coming weeks. We will announce the sale once it's live! Brickblock ICO is also going to be big, so stick around for May 9 when the ICO starts!
very long time project!
It takes time to create a solid project! Cheers  Wink
Activity: 27
Like this one.
I believe that if implemented properly this project schedule will be 1 of the best ICO 2018
Activity: 44
great project, wonderful idea. i just love it. i will try my best to promote this project. my best wishes for this project and all the team members in this project Smiley
The bounty program is now live: https://airdrop.brickblock.io/ Earn BBK by promoting Brickblock!
Do you have a bounty campaign?
Our Airdrop/bounty campaign starts today. Last minute adjustments are currently being made. We will announce the bounty campaign/airdrop in a seperate ANN. You'll soon be able to make loads of BBK  Grin

Interesting information even though it still not much info about it.
But I'll looking forward for the good news about the bounty campaign program.
Bounty campaign started. Start earning at https://airdrop.brickblock.io
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Do you have a bounty campaign?
Our Airdrop/bounty campaign starts today. Last minute adjustments are currently being made. We will announce the bounty campaign/airdrop in a seperate ANN. You'll soon be able to make loads of BBK  Grin

Interesting information even though it still not much info about it.
But I'll looking forward for the good news about the bounty campaign program.
Activity: 416
Merit: 42
great project, wonderful idea. i just love it. i will try my best to promote this project. my best wishes for this project and all the team members in this project Smiley
Activity: 8
Thanks for the post. It is really appreciating.
Pages:
Jump to: