Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics - page 105. (Read 84798 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 11
I hope the revolution in transportation will be made by the team and cargo transportation and accordingly the prices for goods will be cheaper.

They can do it, mate. I'm 100% certain of that. They have a good roadmap and leads to a good setting for trading and transportation industry.
In every level of transport there was various check list assigned by the goal keepers to ensure we deal with the safety free goods which will not harm the entire operations and there was various measures taken to safeguard.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Do you mind telling us how different are you from CargoX?
Activity: 210
I hope the revolution in transportation will be made by the team and cargo transportation and accordingly the prices for goods will be cheaper.

They can do it, mate. I'm 100% certain of that. They have a good roadmap and leads to a good setting for trading and transportation industry.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Activity: 18
This is an awesome idea! Combining the transport industry with blockchain technology! Sweet!  Grin
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
A new breakthrough and has a trade that will provide ease and for comprehensive transportation.
Hope to grow and gain support from various parties.

If this project will gain support from different people and organization we can be sure that reaching success will now be easy with cargocoin. Looking forward for this to happen very soon.
Yeah your right, the team doing great by having this prestigious project. Honestly, this kind of project is somehow common from other project but they have some innovation features, advocacy and platforms that will able them to be competitive enough among other project. Hopefully they could do it globally for just a short period on time which I think it will be the most challenging on their platform.

I am not sure if they can make it in a very short time. Because doing this platform will take them a while to finish it. What is important now is to make the ico successful so that they can earn funds to support the project.

It's going to take them forever (and that's just a very very clever way to say never possible on my part) to achieve any major goal mentioned

For me it doesn't mean if it takes a long or short time as long as the team would definitely spending effort and have dedication for achieving what they started in this project. Good engagement with team and unique strategy would really be helpful.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
Well i see CargoCoin is listing at exchange : https://ethen.market/f49cdd50ad408d387d611f88a647179c3de3492b. But maybe i have lagging or not? I don't see any volume at trading?

Still in ICO stage, plus ethen.market is a dead exchange, there is no trade even for other tokens and you can easily add any token by just click on new token, type smart contract and sign message to authenticate through Metamask.
CargoCoin is good project for make invest. And yes, they should listing at some popular exchange more.

I disagree, good whitepaper doesn't mean any thing if there is no real team work on the project in real life, I already mentioned that they didn't provide any video or at least whole picture for whole team members.
adding their smart contract to creepy exchange like ethen.market doesn;t add any value since you can do that by yourself too.
notice that even link that they used to mislead people that they are going to get listed on binance has been removed https://info.binance.com/currencies/cargocoin
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Well i see CargoCoin is listing at exchange : https://ethen.market/f49cdd50ad408d387d611f88a647179c3de3492b. But maybe i have lagging or not? I don't see any volume at trading?

There will be no trading volume until the ICO is over, because tokens will get distributed at the end of the ICO.
Well, so that this exchange listing CargoCoin by themselves? Do you have any plan for listing at others echange?

The applications for getting listed in exchanges is mostly from the side of the ICO Founders. They apply for getting listed in exchanges, the application get manually checked by exchange service and will get manually approved or not.
Activity: 280
A new breakthrough and has a trade that will provide ease and for comprehensive transportation.

If this project will gain support from different people and organization we can be sure that reaching success will now be easy with cargocoin. Looking forward for this to happen very soon.
Yeah your right, the team doing great by having this prestigious project. Honestly, this kind of project is somehow common from other project but they have some innovation features, advocacy and platforms that will able them to be competitive enough among other project. Hopefully they could do it globally for just a short period on time which I think it will be the most challenging on their platform.

I am not sure if they can make it in a very short time. Because doing this platform will take them a while to finish it. What is important now is to make the ico successful so that they can earn funds to support the project.
Yeah I think the team should take their time in developing the project while putting in their best efforts to make sure the project is successful
This is the time of Cargocoin gain more cap for improve their team and take the goal at roadmap. Even it is long term or not, i think they will improve or developing their token after token sales finished.
Long term or short term, the team will really need to improve the project itself that will help it to be a better one that can really be one of the best platform for trade and transport Smiley
Activity: 434

There will be no trading volume until the ICO is over, because tokens will get distributed at the end of the ICO.
Well, so that this exchange listing CargoCoin by themselves? Do you have any plan for listing at others echange?
Activity: 420
Merit: 259

Yeah I think the team should take their time in developing the project while putting in their best efforts to make sure the project is successful
This is the time of Cargocoin gain more cap for improve their team and take the goal at roadmap. Even it is long term or not, i think they will improve or developing their token after token sales finished.
Activity: 182

To collect the planned sum of means, ordinary users on means of bounty campaigns have to support the project. Such support very positively affects promoting of the project.
Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

Since they are in the field of trading, i think the gain for this project won't be quick but if they can attract more partnerships then it will yield a high return for investors.
Activity: 238

Since trading and transport are huge topics and involves a lot of things, it will surely take time to implement certain things. The users need to keep this fact in mind and shouldnt misinterpret the intentions of the team.
Activity: 196

The team is already having some great profits and also the team is that potential to have some huge profits ahead and also it can proove a better future for cargocoin soon.
cargocoin is getting intresting day by day and i think that some or the other day it can be the best transportaion facility but just they should be global so that each individual can try their service atleast once.
Activity: 224

The team is already having some great profits and also the team is that potential to have some huge profits ahead and also it can proove a better future for cargocoin soon.
Activity: 182

Activity: 294
I think the team will really make a global revolution in transportation through decentralization. I hope the team can realize its idea.
We will actively support the project. And if you advertise it on your own on Twitter or facebook, then there is a possibility that more users will see the project.
This is a good idea to execute we will also do share about the project in social channels and talk about it to all the people and together we can achieve all success with out giving up.
Activity: 672
I think the team will really make a global revolution in transportation through decentralization. I hope the team can realize its idea.
We will actively support the project. And if you advertise it on your own on Twitter or facebook, then there is a possibility that more users will see the project.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

A lot of projects now already have many similarities, what cargocoin can make them different from others is their uniqueness of combining two different platforms into one. I really hope many will support this.
Yes, I agree with you their uniqueness make them different form other platform. So this project has very high potential to expand their self after a certain time later. And after every single day project is gaining popularity and it is becoming more popular and that's why many investors will come forward to making an investment here.
Jump to: