Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics - page 106. (Read 84798 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
A new breakthrough and has a trade that will provide ease and for comprehensive transportation.
Hope to grow and gain support from various parties.

If this project will gain support from different people and organization we can be sure that reaching success will now be easy with cargocoin. Looking forward for this to happen very soon.
Yeah your right, the team doing great by having this prestigious project. Honestly, this kind of project is somehow common from other project but they have some innovation features, advocacy and platforms that will able them to be competitive enough among other project. Hopefully they could do it globally for just a short period on time which I think it will be the most challenging on their platform.

I am not sure if they can make it in a very short time. Because doing this platform will take them a while to finish it. What is important now is to make the ico successful so that they can earn funds to support the project.
Success is the key here but ofcourse is going to take them time to reach and also the whole licensing thing can be very heptic if they will be considering that
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
A new breakthrough and has a trade that will provide ease and for comprehensive transportation.

If this project will gain support from different people and organization we can be sure that reaching success will now be easy with cargocoin. Looking forward for this to happen very soon.
Yeah your right, the team doing great by having this prestigious project. Honestly, this kind of project is somehow common from other project but they have some innovation features, advocacy and platforms that will able them to be competitive enough among other project. Hopefully they could do it globally for just a short period on time which I think it will be the most challenging on their platform.

I am not sure if they can make it in a very short time. Because doing this platform will take them a while to finish it. What is important now is to make the ico successful so that they can earn funds to support the project.

It's going to take them forever (and that's just a very very clever way to say never possible on my part) to achieve any major goal mentioned
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Alphateca.com
a platform that is engaged in global trade and shipping cargo. this project will be very helpful in the delivery of goods with safely. many advantages that CargoCoin offers to make the investors interested in this project. a professional team is needed to make this project well developed.
Activity: 804
Merit: 251
I can see so many beautiful and straight to business deals in this project that got me fascinated. Shall keenly keep eyes on it for effective participation. This is a kind of industry in the Cryptoworld settling Transportation problems of any means internationally where the management team are ready to render their ever best services. Good luck Dev.

Right there is a lot of potential for efficiency improvements and in logistics that is what it's all about. Creating real value here if they succeed.
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
It's a long term project, yes. But the transportation isn't going to vanish any time soon. There's plenty of work to do and lot's of money to earn  Wink Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Your developers are just great you are very responsive and try to answer all the questions I think this project is successful.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10

A lot of projects now already have many similarities, what cargocoin can make them different from others is their uniqueness of combining two different platforms into one. I really hope many will support this.

Though many projects occured but still  cargocoin makes a difference in terms of their uses and platform.  It focuses more on transportation side such as land,  air and water transportation. The project shows uniqueness that can be seen to its platforms which is so nice.
Activity: 532

Yes, absolutely as of now the project recieved abundant positive reviews and feedbacks. Each they the good and pleasant appreciation from various types of people are sending their interest and good luck in the project. Cargocoin is one of the most popular projects in crypto market nowadays. Hope what the project is achieving now will continue till success of the project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

A lot of projects now already have many similarities, what cargocoin can make them different from others is their uniqueness of combining two different platforms into one. I really hope many will support this.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!

Platform like this needs to carefully handle because this is about handling sensitive huge amount of data. And yes, the team should focused first with their ICO since this is the stage wherein funds is needed to continue the project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 532
Logistics, or rather logistics companies would benefit from the introduction of blockchain technology in the processes.

Exactly, transport and trading companies can have great benefits on the blockchain technology.
Well several industries have joined the blockchain revolution and no wonder why more and more business sectors are studying the benefits of blockchain for thier own business advantage.

It is because blockchain can't be manipulated once the transaction is already done. Implementing it in global trade and transport will surely make it more secured and hassle free. It is great that the Cargocoin team wanted to help this sector to be more productive and making the system to be more fast and easy.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
Well i see CargoCoin is listing at exchange : https://ethen.market/f49cdd50ad408d387d611f88a647179c3de3492b. But maybe i have lagging or not? I don't see any volume at trading?

There will be no trading volume until the ICO is over, because tokens will get distributed at the end of the ICO.
Yeah, there will be no volume. I think the exchange just for preparing up and testing for the coin. Until the end of the ICO, there will be no problem.
The team are making a good idea. This will prevent a dumo in the future if the will only release the token in the end of ICO. Ith that they can find a great exchange that offers big value.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Logistics, or rather logistics companies would benefit from the introduction of blockchain technology in the processes.

Exactly, transport and trading companies can have great benefits on the blockchain technology.
This will boost the productivity of trade and transport which blockchain will make the transaction and delivery fast.
Activity: 224
It seems that this project would be successful since the number of persons who joined the bounty campaign and cargocoin telegram are now increasing. This indication would probably bring good result to the project because the more number of people participated the program the more it will reach out also to all the people around the world of how good and unique this project.
Furthermore. The team had already listed this platform in the ether. market exchange which means that the things are set according to the plans. This update will surely increased the popularity of CargoCoin because as of this moment, their bounty programs are moving great as more people keep coming to joined and participate in different campaigns.
Activity: 616
Well i see CargoCoin is listing at exchange : https://ethen.market/f49cdd50ad408d387d611f88a647179c3de3492b. But maybe i have lagging or not? I don't see any volume at trading?

There will be no trading volume until the ICO is over, because tokens will get distributed at the end of the ICO.
Yeah, there will be no volume. I think the exchange just for preparing up and testing for the coin. Until the end of the ICO, there will be no problem.
Activity: 574
What exactly can I do with these tokens?
Can I buy them for Bitcoins?
Do I understand correctly that the sale will last a month?
Of course you can buy tokens for Bitcoin, as a rule any project it allows besides purchase in Ethereum. Into the account of date you are almost right, tokens will be on sale up to 15 May inclusive, there was a week.
remained only one week, until the completion of sales, and I'm wondering whether there is now any bonus interest on the purchase. Or I will not have time to buy tokens with a bonus?
Activity: 280
It seems that this project would be successful since the number of persons who joined the bounty campaign and cargocoin telegram are now increasing. This indication would probably bring good result to the project because the more number of people participated the program the more it will reach out also to all the people around the world of how good and unique this project.
Activity: 378
I think the team will really make a global revolution in transportation through decentralization. I hope the team can realize its idea.
Jump to: