Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics - page 107. (Read 84798 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Logistics, or rather logistics companies would benefit from the introduction of blockchain technology in the processes.

Exactly, transport and trading companies can have great benefits on the blockchain technology.
Well several industries have joined the blockchain revolution and no wonder why more and more business sectors are studying the benefits of blockchain for thier own business advantage.
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
This project has a good potential to be locked
very good project! Intresting information.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
What exactly can I do with these tokens?
Can I buy them for Bitcoins?
Do I understand correctly that the sale will last a month?
Of course you can buy tokens for Bitcoin, as a rule any project it allows besides purchase in Ethereum. Into the account of date you are almost right, tokens will be on sale up to 15 May inclusive, there was a week.
Activity: 210
Logistics, or rather logistics companies would benefit from the introduction of blockchain technology in the processes.

Exactly, transport and trading companies can have great benefits on the blockchain technology.
Activity: 154
Transportation has always been and will be at whatever stage of development the company is not.I think that the developers understand this and offer us an interesting solution to existing problems
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
Activity: 381
Merit: 100
PRiVCY
I can see so many beautiful and straight to business deals in this project that got me fascinated. Shall keenly keep eyes on it for effective participation. This is a kind of industry in the Cryptoworld settling Transportation problems of any means internationally where the management team are ready to render their ever best services. Good luck Dev.
Activity: 294
I will be looking forward for the great outcome of the ICO of the CargoCoin. If the team will keep kicking its best here in the crypto world, then the positive future ahead of this project will be surely come at hand. The CargoCoin paltform is not an easy concept to be implemented especially that is it in the Global Trade and Transport, so hopefully more supporters will come for this project.
Activity: 182
A new breakthrough and has a trade that will provide ease and for comprehensive transportation.
Hope to grow and gain support from various parties.
Activity: 57
What exactly can I do with these tokens?
Can I buy them for Bitcoins?
Do I understand correctly that the sale will last a month?
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 9
CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics
Well i see CargoCoin is listing at exchange : https://ethen.market/f49cdd50ad408d387d611f88a647179c3de3492b. But maybe i have lagging or not? I don't see any volume at trading?

There will be no trading volume until the ICO is over, because tokens will get distributed at the end of the ICO.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Well i see CargoCoin is listing at exchange : https://ethen.market/f49cdd50ad408d387d611f88a647179c3de3492b. But maybe i have lagging or not? I don't see any volume at trading?

Still in ICO stage, plus ethen.market is a dead exchange, there is no trade even for other tokens and you can easily add any token by just click on new token, type smart contract and sign message to authenticate through Metamask.
CargoCoin is good project for make invest. And yes, they should listing at some popular exchange more.
If they still accept the challenges and keep negotiating even with the other exchanges and list on the exchanges then easily it can grab the attention of all the crypto users also builds trust.
Activity: 17
This CARGOCOIN project looks very promising.  More power to the CARGOCOIN dev team...
Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Still in ICO stage, plus ethen.market is a dead exchange, there is no trade even for other tokens and you can easily add any token by just click on new token, type smart contract and sign message to authenticate through Metamask.
CargoCoin is good project for make invest. And yes, they should listing at some popular exchange more.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126

Activity: 378
Merit: 114
The project is already becoming popular, that now scammers are forging a site that would steal your money! Be careful! Do not enter your login and password and your wallet on such sites, otherwise your funds will be stolen and no one can return them!
Yes you are completely right and I think the devlopers will launch the project in only some of countries but after the success of the project they can lanunch it globally too so it's depends on the devlopers and the succes of the project.
This project should actually be launched globally because it would have great demand glibally because there are a number of things which needs to be transported globally for the crypto lovers like miners, etc.

yeah agree with you, this is also a global project, but after they launch, they can not start globally, like every other project, they have to start from the location where they live and after gaining some success and experience, I am sure they will add more countries.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
Activity: 280
The project is already becoming popular, that now scammers are forging a site that would steal your money! Be careful! Do not enter your login and password and your wallet on such sites, otherwise your funds will be stolen and no one can return them!
Yes you are completely right and I think the devlopers will launch the project in only some of countries but after the success of the project they can lanunch it globally too so it's depends on the devlopers and the succes of the project.
Is it part of the limitation for now of the project? If it's part, the team can focused properly to the outcome of the launch of it with just some countries being part of the first launch. If it will become a successful project in those countries, I think the next big move will be implementing it globally.
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
Cargo Soin fully discloses the potential of the crypto currency to act as an interactive way of sending, receiving, approving, rejecting and signing documents in the process.
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
The scope of the project extends to all transport zones - shipping (containers, bulk cargo, bulk cargo, bulk cargo), domestic transport (trucks, railways), air cargo (transportation by airplanes, unmanned aerial vehicles).
Jump to: