Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics - page 115. (Read 84798 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
In fact, the video presentation is a good way to convey to most users about your project, the more it is easier for many to watch the video than to read
That is true. I guess just like the same idea you have in your thoughts that there are much kore people who preferred to watch videos, an informative videos that states all the informations regarding the project than to read it. But still there are still people want to read. But for me it is much better for the CargoCoin of they will have a video presentation of this project. I guess it will boost more people to come across this community.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Keep up the good work, guys! I believe you can hold this token for a long time of your life as long as the community still live!
Holding the token for the long time will help to gain more profits as the market is also going with a spike high of increasing the prices.
Activity: 154
In fact, the video presentation is a good way to convey to most users about your project, the more it is easier for many to watch the video than to read
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
Does the project have a video presentation? It seems to me that it is possible to make an interesting video displaying logistics processes and blockchain
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
The issued tokens are designed fully act as a smart contracts programmed in solidity and available as open source for everyone this is a great deed with the trade and the traders will also be highly benefited.

It's token built on ethereum's blockchain and its brand name contains the word coin ( cargocoin ) which doesn't match at all, it should have named cacgotoken .

Or maybe they could create their own coin later on which usually happens in tokens that are created in Ethereum Blockchain and just swap it, like big market crypto such as  EOS(soon), Tron(soon), Wanchain etc.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
Keep up the good work, guys! I believe you can hold this token for a long time of your life as long as the community still live!
Activity: 434
We now have CargoCoin ANN thread in Russian @ MMGP forum: https://mmgp.ru/showthread.php?t=581553

This will probably increased the number of people that can read the Ann thread because the team already have provided a Russian language. Hoping they can provide more languages so that there will be more different people that can read their announcement thread.
I think the team should make not only the bounty transfer company, but also the usual bounty company and especially the company of signatures.

Your offer is very attractive. But the main thing is that the developers take this into account. After all, the company of signatures very well helps to spread information about the project and its bonuses. So we will wait for the news from the team.

CargoCoin is now available in Russia and they project had a potential to gain more investors due to their platform which is very attractive. I hope that the project will be more popular time by time.
Yes, definitely the project has very high potential to grow more in upcoming years. And also project looks beneficial for investment and it has great ability to attract investors towards the project. And as per day passes the project is becoming popular. So making an investment here gives us great opportunity to earn a huge amount of profit.

I agree to you mate that the project has very high potential as this project  garnering a high rating from ICO bench, definitely the team deserved a great support of many here in crypto currency community. I appreciate the team capability as well as on their owm idea. Hopefully they will continue to strive the possible outcome of this project unitl they reach a great and better success in the future.

Definitely, this project is very convincing as the rating of this project from ICO Bench is 4.4 . Hopefully the team may continue the good start of this project which can be good for all and many here in crypto currency community.

Yes i agree, actually i myself don't believe about rating at rating site so much. But maybe some cryptocurrency experts have objectively reviews about Cargocoin, why not don't follow them!
Activity: 154
We now have CargoCoin ANN thread in Russian @ MMGP forum: https://mmgp.ru/showthread.php?t=581553

This will probably increased the number of people that can read the Ann thread because the team already have provided a Russian language. Hoping they can provide more languages so that there will be more different people that can read their announcement thread.
I think the team should make not only the bounty transfer company, but also the usual bounty company and especially the company of signatures.

Your offer is very attractive. But the main thing is that the developers take this into account. After all, the company of signatures very well helps to spread information about the project and its bonuses. So we will wait for the news from the team.

CargoCoin is now available in Russia and they project had a potential to gain more investors due to their platform which is very attractive. I hope that the project will be more popular time by time.
Yes, definitely the project has very high potential to grow more in upcoming years. And also project looks beneficial for investment and it has great ability to attract investors towards the project. And as per day passes the project is becoming popular. So making an investment here gives us great opportunity to earn a huge amount of profit.

I agree to you mate that the project has very high potential as this project  garnering a high rating from ICO bench, definitely the team deserved a great support of many here in crypto currency community. I appreciate the team capability as well as on their owm idea. Hopefully they will continue to strive the possible outcome of this project unitl they reach a great and better success in the future.

Activity: 420
Merit: 259
When i join CargoCoin telegram group i see a little at here. And see the news that CargoCoin will be listed and traded on Nauticus exchange, but i really don't know what is Nauticus exchange, honestly. Have any plan for listing at another which have more popularity?
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
The issued tokens are designed fully act as a smart contracts programmed in solidity and available as open source for everyone this is a great deed with the trade and the traders will also be highly benefited.

It's token built on ethereum's blockchain and its brand name contains the word coin ( cargocoin ) which doesn't match at all, it should have named cacgotoken .
Activity: 196
the future of trade and transport is very clear.  I think investing in this area is important. but we must keep our feet firm when we investing on a ico. We should not rush in. we have to research well before anything else.

We should not we rush in before the opportunities are closed also before we choose these we have to mainly undergo through the process and potential.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114

Hi Cargocoin! we are launching an ICO search platform. We will be offering 10+ filters from the start and 20+ shortly after.,

We offer Free Ico Listings and Press Releases as a pre-launch offer and I would like to invite you to list your ICO with us.

If you are interested, please visit www.InitialCoinList.com

Thank you and wish you a good ICO

Nice invitation, I appreciate! 

I am working also with a decentralized exchange together, who newly launched and just lists ERC-20 Tokens. Because of new launching, we also offer FREE ERC-20 TOKEN LISTING in our exchange. I would like to invite you also to list your ERC-20 Token in our decentralized exchange.

This is our exchange service:  ethen.market

Have a great ICO !
Activity: 280
the future of trade and transport is very clear.  I think investing in this area is important. but we must keep our feet firm when we investing on a ico. We should not rush in. we have to research well before anything else.
Activity: 238
Your roadmap isn't the sortest one, although it's a very realistic plan. Hope that you'll manage to follow it correctly.
This project seems to be great with great ideas. But I want to get more clear ideas about this project. i hope if there is a clear idea of ​​any project, then many participants and investors can be found. so i hope project team will do this.
Yeah i also read the whitepaper and it's looks like quite promising. And i also like the project idea beacause it's very unique than anyother project.so i hope this uniqness of CargoCoin take it to the moon.
I like how many people are really appreciating the potential of this project, hoping it will really become successful in the future and will revolutionize the global trade and transport.
That could only direct the platform into a successful outcome at the end and every investors actually desires for the better profits from the project when we keenly choose a potential platform like Cargo coin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Your roadmap isn't the sortest one, although it's a very realistic plan. Hope that you'll manage to follow it correctly.
This project seems to be great with great ideas. But I want to get more clear ideas about this project. i hope if there is a clear idea of ​​any project, then many participants and investors can be found. so i hope project team will do this.
Yeah i also read the whitepaper and it's looks like quite promising. And i also like the project idea beacause it's very unique than anyother project.so i hope this uniqness of CargoCoin take it to the moon.
I like how many people are really appreciating the potential of this project, hoping it will really become successful in the future and will revolutionize the global trade and transport.
if many people appreciate this project they will continue to support this project to the fullest and they will maximize the introduction of this project to the public and hope to attract investors.
Activity: 280
Activity: 294

Yeah you are correct. The project has a huge growth potential and can attract many potential investors, they just need to build good relations and gain trust.
For that they really need to aim on the active communication with the investors that will only help to break the gaps and build trust between the investors and project.
What coins or currencies do you accept for the ICO?

I guess they will be accepting Bitcoin (?) as their coin for the ICO. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Remember once and for all that all projects which are engaged in ICO collect in all cases of BTC and ETH, in some cases also other very popular coins can gather.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
is a great project that will require alot of governmental policy and all those paper work from my view so basically the more countries support the more better for them

Yeah you are correct. The project has a huge growth potential and can attract many potential investors, they just need to build good relations and gain trust.
To attract more investors the team can work towards marketing and advertising, also maintaining active communication with users will help in attracting potential investors
Jump to: