Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics - page 110. (Read 84798 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
CargoCoin is pleased to announce that it has been listed on the Ethen.market exchange! Ethen.market is a P2P crypto exchange and it is the second exchange to list CargoCoin after Nauticus from Australia.

https://ethen.market/f49cdd50ad408d387d611f88a647179c3de3492b

Do you also have plans to enlist in exchanges that have a high market volume, if it is already enlisted does that mean you already release some coins/token?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Hi there,

Do you know that when I want to click to see how ICO is going via the link provide it takes me to another ICO page.
https://en.cryogen.me/

Regards,

I think you meant this section which takes you to cryogen when click on it

TOKEN SALE: 01.04 - 15.05

Pre-ICO: 01.04 - 15.04 | Price : 1 CRGO = $0.50 USD

ICO : 16.04 - 15.05 | Price : 1 CRGO = $1.00 USD
========================================

Because ANN design is copy past from this Cryogen thread and they forgot to modify the link inside that part.

Seem's I have a little doubt from these ICO project why would they copy another ANN's link If the OP of cryogen will notice these. It will gain confusion to both sides.
The team should look into it and explain why.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Blockchain CargoCoin technology provides a revolution in trade and transport by stimulating optimization, which will provide endless transport functionality.
As they choose the trade and transport there are more participants who are actively looking into the platform with their services and it is now trending in the crypto community.
this project has a good concept and many benefits for all of them, hoping this project will be successful later, and hopefully, many investors will be interested in this project.success for a future project.
Activity: 322
Blockchain CargoCoin technology provides a revolution in trade and transport by stimulating optimization, which will provide endless transport functionality.
As they choose the trade and transport there are more participants who are actively looking into the platform with their services and it is now trending in the crypto community.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 9
CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics
CargoCoin is pleased to announce that it has been listed on the Ethen.market exchange! Ethen.market is a P2P crypto exchange and it is the second exchange to list CargoCoin after Nauticus from Australia.

https://ethen.market/f49cdd50ad408d387d611f88a647179c3de3492b
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
When I check their bounty program they have a huge amount that is allocated for the reward, I think there will be a huge market dump because of it. Don't you have any plans to lock it up after ICO and release when the coin/token have generated huge demands?

Yeah, they have a huge amount of allocated project. I'm just hoping that they will able to reach since it's a huge amount. I believe this proiect have a huge potential as this project needs more time to settle all the things that need to be arranged. I'm looking for the up coming announcements or any updates on this project as I believe this project is possible here in crypto currency community.
To reach to all the targets they will be having huge supporters who will be actively sharing the information in all the social platforms, wide communities and spreading across social channels and reaching out to the investors.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
Hi there,

Do you know that when I want to click to see how ICO is going via the link provide it takes me to another ICO page.
https://en.cryogen.me/

Regards,

I think you meant this section which takes you to cryogen when click on it

TOKEN SALE: 01.04 - 15.05

Pre-ICO: 01.04 - 15.04 | Price : 1 CRGO = $0.50 USD

ICO : 16.04 - 15.05 | Price : 1 CRGO = $1.00 USD
========================================

Because ANN design is copy past from this Cryogen thread and they forgot to modify the link inside that part.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
When I check their bounty program they have a huge amount that is allocated for the reward, I think there will be a huge market dump because of it. Don't you have any plans to lock it up after ICO and release when the coin/token have generated huge demands?

Yeah, they have a huge amount of allocated project. I'm just hoping that they will able to reach since it's a huge amount. I believe this proiect have a huge potential as this project needs more time to settle all the things that need to be arranged. I'm looking for the up coming announcements or any updates on this project as I believe this project is possible here in crypto currency community.

They have also many competitors in this sector. Some of them already launched their platforms after the ICO and some of them are still doing their ICO just like CargoCoin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Hope you change the traditional transportation world, love your platform and Smart contract!
I know that you have a lot of relationships with top carriers, but do not forget the community who wants to use the CRGO tokens for the transport purposes of their business.
Cargocoin is world trade and transportation. I hope the project will be able to participate and it will be very popular. It will be a profitable project
Yeah, as time goes by this project doing a lot of development. Hopefully the team may maintain their great service which can be trusted by many here in crypto currency world. Also, the team must add some attractive platforms which can caught the attention of many clients.
The projectCargoCoin project links the physical world of trade and transport with the block chain, replacing paper documents with intellectual contracts and providing safe deposit payments throughout the process.
The goal is to create synergy between goods and freight traders with all vehicles on a global scale. Integration of all participants and tools provides a unique unique ecosystem.
This project is incredibly amazing and has all the power of global trade and transport through decentralization.It's a huge success.
Activity: 280
Almost every project targeted global trade or transport raised good amounts, so you have that potential too. World trade and globalisation is very important.

Their mindsetting when it comes to the availability of the platform is not just on local, but they assumed that in the future many people would be using the platform as an avenue for transportation and trading.
Is really a good assumption but the way i see it CargoCoin are going to need a lot more than the crypto community from my thinking licencing from different countries and more
Licensing for what bud? Can you explain it further? CargoCoin needs more people too that will support it towards the development of the project that will prove that it will be helpful in the trade and transport in the future.
How can blockchain technology be used to revolutionize chains in all trading and transport zones? This is the project blockchain CargoCoin!
Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
A very nice project with impressive partnerships already. What will you do with the unsold tokens from ICO. Do you have plans to burn them? and can we know how much have been raised during pre-sale?
Activity: 182
Hope you change the traditional transportation world, love your platform and Smart contract!
I know that you have a lot of relationships with top carriers, but do not forget the community who wants to use the CRGO tokens for the transport purposes of their business.
Cargocoin is world trade and transportation. I hope the project will be able to participate and it will be very popular. It will be a profitable project
Yes, for so this vision, i think Cargo Coin will need a lot of efforts by themself. And of course, have good supporters, investors, community will help them touch to it more easily.
Yes definitely, but if they keep working hard, they will be able to get good supporters and investors and that will help them to succeed
Activity: 238
The project is already becoming popular, that now scammers are forging a site that would steal your money! Be careful! Do not enter your login and password and your wallet on such sites, otherwise your funds will be stolen and no one can return them!
Yes you are completely right and I think the devlopers will launch the project in only some of countries but after the success of the project they can lanunch it globally too so it's depends on the devlopers and the succes of the project.
It wont be totally based on success. Many countries have strict regualtions for crypto related activities. They have to be cautious and avoid any legal trouble.
Countries are regulating with various rules and regulations however there was various ways for the people who are actively even participating with their valuable investments as they understand the potential.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Almost every project targeted global trade or transport raised good amounts, so you have that potential too. World trade and globalisation is very important.

Their mindsetting when it comes to the availability of the platform is not just on local, but they assumed that in the future many people would be using the platform as an avenue for transportation and trading.
Is really a good assumption but the way i see it CargoCoin are going to need a lot more than the crypto community from my thinking licencing from different countries and more
Jump to: