Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics - page 113. (Read 84798 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 114
The issued tokens are designed fully act as a smart contracts programmed in solidity and available as open source for everyone this is a great deed with the trade and the traders will also be highly benefited.

It's token built on ethereum's blockchain and its brand name contains the word coin ( cargocoin ) which doesn't match at all, it should have named cacgotoken .

Agree with you,  I saw some projects that their token was also built in ethereum's blockchain, but they call it also  ...-coin 

But the main problem is, this is also not an ICO, this is an ITO  Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Cargo Coin will be able to facilitate and optimize the interaction between traders, as well as all other parties involved in international trade and transportation of goods and cargo - it's really cool!
i just hope they get accepted to trade internationally because they are going to need to need to operate globally and thats going to be tough from my view
IMO, i think it is certainly. We can see at their title : Revolutionising the Global Trade and Transport. So if not accept international trade this is not CargoCoin more Smiley.
As Cargocoin has undergone following all the legal procedures there will be no hurdles and it accepts as promised which many traders are experiencing with Carhocoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Cargo Coin will be able to facilitate and optimize the interaction between traders, as well as all other parties involved in international trade and transportation of goods and cargo - it's really cool!
i just hope they get accepted to trade internationally because they are going to need to need to operate globally and thats going to be tough from my view
IMO, i think it is certainly. We can see at their title : Revolutionising the Global Trade and Transport. So if not accept international trade this is not CargoCoin more Smiley.
Activity: 294
Cargo coin had a strong legacy and building interactions with the agents to execute the trade and transport operations to an extreme extent with all the formalities.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
Very good new at this time CargoCoin running bounty program at here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.36421448. But i don't know why they haven't signature campaign bounty?
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Activity: 280
If this will really become real in the future, it can really help the global trade and transport in the future. Making this a successful project is more way cool than you expected. Good luck to the team working on this one.
Activity: 182
If it turns out to improve this chain, then perhaps difficult infrastructure in the poor countries will also be improved and these countries will be able to develop more or less.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
Exactly the the idea of the project is really unique and it will be dial of the practice really unique and it will be very helpful for everyone involved in international trade. Popularity of the project and significantly brown this is a good sign and shows in the project is on the right path. All the best to the team!

Cargocoin is really making a good step to improve the global trade and transport which is definitely will be hard for the team to convince the people who involve about the traditional way. Also, cyrpto is still not totally accepted and this seems to be their problem on they will deal with this.
Activity: 182
Exactly the the idea of the project is really unique and it will be dial of the practice really unique and it will be very helpful for everyone involved in international trade. Popularity of the project and significantly brown this is a good sign and shows in the project is on the right path. All the best to the team!
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Activity: 532
Cargocoin will be popular and Im very sure of that, I will invest some of my remaining funds on this project.
Yes, I am very excited also that CargoCoin will be popular but as of now the project needs our full support and help to make all thoose things possible. It's glad to hear that you are planning to invest your funds atleast the project has already 1 possible investor soon.
Activity: 574
Both the Project and the team seem nice and brilliant. It is exactly what our world needs: not to wait for bank transactions and not to pay different fees. Just simple and ambitious project covering almost all shipping areas. Good luck! Smiley
It's nice to see that more and more users are supporting the project and are waiting for its discovery. Since we really do not have enough of such a platform!
Cargocoin is actually an intresting and rrae project so for sure it is going to get heavy attention from several investors as well as several users. This project is going to turn best for sure and even i am waiting for them to launch their platform soon.
The project is surely new, but the idea isnt. But i must say that there are very few projects concentrating on global trade, since its a huge industry. Such projects will take time to prove themselves.
of course, the project really needs a lot of time, in order to prove itself as a worthy platform for world trade. But I think that the developers have absolutely all the chances for successful development in the future.
Both the Project and the team seem nice and brilliant. It is exactly what our world needs: not to wait for bank transactions and not to pay different fees. Just simple and ambitious project covering almost all shipping areas. Good luck! Smiley
It's nice to see that more and more users are supporting the project and are waiting for its discovery. Since we really do not have enough of such a platform!
Cargocoin is actually an intresting and rrae project so for sure it is going to get heavy attention from several investors as well as several users. This project is going to turn best for sure and even i am waiting for them to launch their platform soon.
The project is surely new, but the idea isnt. But i must say that there are very few projects concentrating on global trade, since its a huge industry. Such projects will take time to prove themselves.
Activity: 17
CARGOCOIN project looks like one of the best projects lately, good luck to their dev team!
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

It's for global trading and transport, what's the involvement of banks suddenly? I'm completely lost on that one, cause for that you could just use BTC
Activity: 196
GOOD NEWS!!!

Our official Bounty Hunter Program topic is now on Bitcointalk! Rush quickly to get registered as a bounty hunter, until the bounty hunter program is open for registrations!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyairdropreferral-cargocoin-bounty-hunter-program-is-now-open-3560365
Wow thats indeed a good news for all bounty hunters because the bounty for cargocoin is really going to turn much profitable ahead as the future for this project is much great and bright. This project will show us some huge profits ahea,
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 9
CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics
GOOD NEWS!!!

Our official Bounty Hunter Program topic is now on Bitcointalk! Rush quickly to get registered as a bounty hunter, until the bounty hunter program is open for registrations!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyairdropreferral-cargocoin-bounty-hunter-program-is-now-open-3560365
I was really impressed with the experience of the developers, I think the project will justify itself and they will succeed.
The project has already justfied itself and i think that it would also attract several investors to the project. This project is going to turn the best in terms of transportation facility.
Activity: 252
I was really impressed with the experience of the developers, I think the project will justify itself and they will succeed.
Jump to: