Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics - page 112. (Read 84798 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Everyone can be benefited in this project. Team should be resourceful to find ways how to reach out it to all people all over the world. Through that, they can support and grab this project soon.

Project like this needs a lot of attention because of so many transport company that they need to face. Also, they must set a good plan on convincing the local government why they need to switch this kind of platform.

As of now they can gain more attention and investors for the project because they already launch their bounty campaign and they have a lot of offers.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!
Everyone can be benefited in this project. Team should be resourceful to find ways how to reach out it to all people all over the world. Through that, they can support and grab this project soon.

Project like this needs a lot of attention because of so many transport company that they need to face. Also, they must set a good plan on convincing the local government why they need to switch this kind of platform.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
I love real life implementation of blockchain projects.
I have just started to go over the project and just realized that the link provided for İlkay Topçu is wrong. This is a red flag for me. I am very surprised that it has not been corrected upto now. I would expect team to correct this at once for the sake of project.
Kind regards,
What is or who such İlkay Topçu? I think the matter interests not me one and why because of this fact you sharply became is negative to the project, it would be desirable to learn if not a secret?
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
A project has a good future. I think your partner needs to be richer so that your service can serve customers anywhere, anytime around the globe.
I am very supportive of your idea!

Yes, you are right. This project should have many big company partners so that they will not have problems about funds that will be needed to extend their platforms.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
A project has a good future. I think your partner needs to be richer so that your service can serve customers anywhere, anytime around the globe.
I am very supportive of your idea!
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
Large scale project.I understand correctly that the launch of the project will be implemented worldwide? Or we are talking about some one country?
I guess they might just focus on some few countries initially but hopefully they will do this project on a global scale.

Yes, this project will get more profit if they will become available worldwide. But before it happen, a lot of requeirements will br needed to do and huge funds also.
Activity: 322
Large scale project.I understand correctly that the launch of the project will be implemented worldwide? Or we are talking about some one country?
I guess they might just focus on some few countries initially but hopefully they will do this project on a global scale.
Activity: 630
"Venture into Sports"
Hi there,

Do you know that when I want to click to see how ICO is going via the link provide it takes me to another ICO page.
https://en.cryogen.me/

Regards,
Activity: 630
"Venture into Sports"
I love real life implementation of blockchain projects.
I have just started to go over the project and just realized that the link provided for İlkay Topçu is wrong. This is a red flag for me. I am very surprised that it has not been corrected upto now. I would expect team to correct this at once for the sake of project.
Kind regards,
Activity: 154
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
The team looks experienced,and I think that such serious individuals will be able to implement the project at least partially
Activity: 560
The issued tokens are designed fully act as a smart contracts programmed in solidity and available as open source for everyone this is a great deed with the trade and the traders will also be highly benefited.

It's token built on ethereum's blockchain and its brand name contains the word coin ( cargocoin ) which doesn't match at all, it should have named cacgotoken .

Agree with you,  I saw some projects that their token was also built in ethereum's blockchain, but they call it also  ...-coin 

But the main problem is, this is also not an ICO, this is an ITO  Smiley
Well, ICO main mission is to fund the project by offering their coins as a future currency, while ITO main mission is to fund the project by offering their tokens as a future currency.
Activity: 294
I am glad to have this kind of project here in the crypto currency community. The platform of the CargoCoin is very friendly that it will surely makes a lot more people benefited to it. Because of the Global Trade and Transport idea integrated to the crypto world, it makes more people get curious to what this project's goal is. I believe that the team can make it up and reach what the CargoCoin wants for the better changes in the community.
Activity: 280
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Cargo Coin will be able to facilitate and optimize the interaction between traders, as well as all other parties involved in international trade and transportation of goods and cargo - it's really cool!
Exactly the the idea of the project is really unique and it will be dial of the practice really unique and it will be very helpful for everyone involved in international trade. Popularity of the project and significantly brown this is a good sign and shows in the project is on the right path. All the best to the team!

Cargocoin is really making a good step to improve the global trade and transport which is definitely will be hard for the team to convince the people who involve about the traditional way. Also, cyrpto is still not totally accepted and this seems to be their problem on they will deal with this.

Exactly, which the team must have enough patience since this kind of project as it so useful to each and everyone of us. I'm looking forward for more update on this project since it ia still in progression stage. Hopefully the team may do something attractive platforms to those probable investors on this kind of project.

This project can reach to all the individuals and many will grab the attention as it is dealing with the global trade and transport many will start liking the project and successfully start utilizing their services.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Very good new at this time CargoCoin running bounty program at here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.36421448. But i don't know why they haven't signature campaign bounty?

I think the team is in the development and soon they will launch their signature campaign, As you can see, I wear a beta phase of the cargo coin signature code.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
The issued tokens are designed fully act as a smart contracts programmed in solidity and available as open source for everyone this is a great deed with the trade and the traders will also be highly benefited.

It's token built on ethereum's blockchain and its brand name contains the word coin ( cargocoin ) which doesn't match at all, it should have named cacgotoken .

Strictly speaking you are correct of course, but names are usually chosen for marketing purposes. Microsoft is not a microscopic software company Smiley

Mircosoft has has long history with that name. In crypto world most exchanges and well website like coinmarketcap classify cryptoccurecy based their type: tokens or coins. Being listed as token and with brand name "coin" will be kinda weird.
Activity: 196
Cargo Coin will be able to facilitate and optimize the interaction between traders, as well as all other parties involved in international trade and transportation of goods and cargo - it's really cool!
Yeah, somehow this kind of project is quietly common here in the crypto currency community which is the most challenging part of the team. I appreciate this project since the team doing great by provide fast, realibale and fast transactions globally. Hopefully the team will able to caught the attention of many investors to make this project possible.
Such active interactions will bring a positive innovative aspirations to reap the project in a good motive and we can easily achieve the targets and reap a great success.
Activity: 154
Exactly the the idea of the project is really unique and it will be dial of the practice really unique and it will be very helpful for everyone involved in international trade. Popularity of the project and significantly brown this is a good sign and shows in the project is on the right path. All the best to the team!

Cargocoin is really making a good step to improve the global trade and transport which is definitely will be hard for the team to convince the people who involve about the traditional way. Also, cyrpto is still not totally accepted and this seems to be their problem on they will deal with this.

Exactly, which the team must have enough patience since this kind of project as it so useful to each and everyone of us. I'm looking forward for more update on this project since it ia still in progression stage. Hopefully the team may do something attractive platforms to those probable investors on this kind of project.
Jump to: