Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics - page 121. (Read 84798 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!
I think there are some important news about cargocoin.  They have now a partnership with Nauticus exchange and will get listed also over there. But for me the most important news is that cargocoin also wants to get in binance: https://info.binance.com/currencies/cargocoin

It's not really easy for ICO to be enlisted on Binance but just adding info is like editing an information in Wikipedia. Even if CargoCoin get a sold out and they can pay the enlisting fee, they still need to have the required market volume first.

You are right, they cannot easily be listed in popular and big exchanges, the listing will need high fees and other requirements that are not easy to achieve and really need the support of people.

Why are you guys already talking about the listing of their tokens/coins wherein the team is still at their ICO stage. This stage is very critical because this is the situation that needs to clear first so that they can move to their next step. So. what we should focused by now is the status of their ICO.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
Today i have free and search CargoCoin at google search and i find out another website : https://www.cargocoin.io/. Have any relate to our CargoCoin?
Upon transition to the reference which you had given I have received this mistake , therefore I dare to predlpolozhit that the website phishing.

Yes, it is a phishing and its really make you wanted to go to that website because it might give you a free promotion coin or a big discount.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
I see that the developers are determined, but one can not take into account the fact that very few people know the world of crypto-currencies. And in this respect there will be certain difficulties

Exactly mate. This platform will be facing difficulties ahead as there are some businessmen afraid to engaged with cryotocurrencies because of it's anonymity and the issue of the security system. This will be a big challenged for the team CargoCoin and hopefully they will be able to overcome it so that they can achieved their goals in the market.

Well, for this kind of project facing difficulties are normal and dev should prepare themselves about this. But if they will have a successful ICO and will reach the hard cap then it can help them to make this project near to success.
Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
I think there are some important news about cargocoin.  They have now a partnership with Nauticus exchange and will get listed also over there. But for me the most important news is that cargocoin also wants to get in binance: https://info.binance.com/currencies/cargocoin

It's not really easy for ICO to be enlisted on Binance but just adding info is like editing an information in Wikipedia. Even if CargoCoin get a sold out and they can pay the enlisting fee, they still need to have the required market volume first.

But also this is a good sign that the team is serious about their platform. I have also seen that they have the information listed in Coingecko about their ICO information, But notice the ICO stage is very long 316 days?

I think that's a long way to go for an ICO. I thought it will end in 15th of May, which is perfect so they can still ride the bull run when it comes.
Activity: 224
I see that the developers are determined, but one can not take into account the fact that very few people know the world of crypto-currencies. And in this respect there will be certain difficulties

Exactly mate. This platform will be facing difficulties ahead as there are some businessmen afraid to engaged with cryotocurrencies because of it's anonymity and the issue of the security system. This will be a big challenged for the team CargoCoin and hopefully they will be able to overcome it so that they can achieved their goals in the market.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

You are right, they cannot easily be listed in popular and big exchanges, the listing will need high fees and other requirements that are not easy to achieve and really need the support of people.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Today i have free and search CargoCoin at google search and i find out another website : https://www.cargocoin.io/. Have any relate to our CargoCoin?
Upon transition to the reference which you had given I have received this mistake , therefore I dare to predlpolozhit that the website phishing.
Activity: 672
I see that the project is gaining popularity among users. I hope that this will continue like this. Since a new project that will make a revolution in global trade and transport is needed for the diversity of the whole market!
Activity: 378
The team works in a very complex business like logistics and transportation. I'm curious what kind of marketing research the team did to study the need for such services.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
I will not be shock if there are really lots of people get interested to this project and keep engaging to the CargoCoin project day by day. The community of the CargoCoin project is getting larger as days goes by. This os because the team has a good platform and concept showing to us, and I hope this will come into reality and not just into words alone.

You are right mate, also the project thst they are running had a wide range of industry which many transport companies will also going to invest in CargoCoin.
CargoCoin team had a great idea of advertisement and the team is working hard. I would ask if the project had a video disccusing about their project? This could also a great promotion strategy if you will apply it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I will not be shock if there are really lots of people get interested to this project and keep engaging to the CargoCoin project day by day. The community of the CargoCoin project is getting larger as days goes by. This os because the team has a good platform and concept showing to us, and I hope this will come into reality and not just into words alone.

You are right mate, also the project thst they are running had a wide range of industry which many transport companies will also going to invest in CargoCoin.
Activity: 294
Activity: 154
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
Developers hott cover a lot. But tell me whether they want to cooperate with logistics companies that deal with transportation?
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Cargo coin is designed to utilize the platforms both as secure transfer and storage method by means of smart contracts as well as a payment unit for services, freight and cargoes.
this is great cargo coins provide benefits and convenience for us. we must support this project to be successful and we will all find ease later on.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

But also this is a good sign that the team is serious about their platform. I have also seen that they have the information listed in Coingecko about their ICO information, But notice the ICO stage is very long 316 days?

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Hopefully when developed, it actually reduces fraud and theft of cargo. And to the present moment, how much does the token total get collected? Have  hit the soft cap ?
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
Activity: 322
Cargo coin is designed to utilize the platforms both as secure transfer and storage method by means of smart contracts as well as a payment unit for services, freight and cargoes.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
I think the project is possible, but the project is connected with the real world and this is not a simple business. Does the team have agreements with carriers about using the platform?

Yes, we do have preliminary agreements with shipping and logistics companies. Details are available in the whitepaper.

At the end of day, the whitepaper is only a piece of paper. You mentioned that has partnered with IBM's Global Entrepreneur to deliver enterprise level blockchain solutions to the shipping industry without providing any prove or link on IBM website.
We still wait photo for the whole team which is easy task to do. you need to show action that proves there is a team working on Cargocoin's project in real life.
Jump to: