Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics - page 125. (Read 84798 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
The project is good, but there were already a lot of similar ones than it differs from other similar projects?
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. there are so many similar projects like this are already available in the crypto world. I think the team behind the ico needs to some good strategies to promote the platform. this kind of activities will definitely help the project to gain a good amount of investors.
Yes, I understand that the project does not stand out very much against the background of others, but can developers understand this or not?
The developers can surely understand that and also i am sure that the developers for this project are really much caring and they do care for the users feedback. I guess that this project can turn much more profitable ahead.
This project could actually solve a huge problem of the society which indeed gets due to low transportation facility and i am sure that cargocoin can reach each possible part of the world to deliever the parcels.

In order to translate this into reality, he must make an agreement with some other already working cargos. The very thing is to raise the unrealistic entry of this zone only for your own and they will not let such a project go without profit for themselves.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
I've seen similar projects related to logistics, does anyone know how they work now? I think the team should study the work of the predecessors.
Could you give us your opinion more clearly? Which projects you want concern at here? And what is the lesson for CargoCoin?
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
The project is good, but there were already a lot of similar ones than it differs from other similar projects?
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. there are so many similar projects like this are already available in the crypto world. I think the team behind the ico needs to some good strategies to promote the platform. this kind of activities will definitely help the project to gain a good amount of investors.
Yes, I understand that the project does not stand out very much against the background of others, but can developers understand this or not?
The developers can surely understand that and also i am sure that the developers for this project are really much caring and they do care for the users feedback. I guess that this project can turn much more profitable ahead.
This project could actually solve a huge problem of the society which indeed gets due to low transportation facility and i am sure that cargocoin can reach each possible part of the world to deliever the parcels.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Activity: 224
CargoCoin is a platform that facilitates the delivery of goods from merchants to buyers. with CargoCoin then the delivery of goods will be more secure and easy. the payment also uses crypto money so certainly it will be more advanced and effective

Yes, i agree it you. Demand on shopping online is grow day by day. And not only CargoCoin developing solution for Global Trade, so that they need working more for have position at this market.

Exactly, they need to stand out on the marketplace so that many people would like to use Cargocoin as their mode of transporting their domestic items.
Cargocoin can also be used for international transports and it would surely be much more faster and secure with low documentations i guess and it would soon also turn much more profitable for everyone here.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
I think the main purpose of this project is to make transport services more efficient, secured, and road worthy without sacrificing too much expenses.
Yes, absolutely the project is based on the great idea and with the use of great blockchain technology which will make the transportation service more secure. The project has very high potential to grow more in upcoming years. I think making an investment here will give you a great amount of returns in future.
Activity: 574
CargoCoin is a platform that facilitates the delivery of goods from merchants to buyers. with CargoCoin then the delivery of goods will be more secure and easy. the payment also uses crypto money so certainly it will be more advanced and effective

Yes, i agree it you. Demand on shopping online is grow day by day. And not only CargoCoin developing solution for Global Trade, so that they need working more for have position at this market.

Exactly, they need to stand out on the marketplace so that many people would like to use Cargocoin as their mode of transporting their domestic items.
the Cargocoin project must have unique properties that will attract the attention of users and will provide a flow of loyal customers. To date, the market is quite saturated with such services, but I'm sure that the project will be able to become a strong competitor in this market.
Activity: 210

Activity: 434

Activity: 252
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!
I think the main purpose of this project is to make transport services more efficient, secured, and road worthy without sacrificing too much expenses.

Yes, you are right mate. They have created this kind of service inorder for all traders world wide have convenient, easy and most comfortable kind of transporting their products to another place. Soon this CargoCoin project will have a good future as they were able to changed the global market and hopefully, they will succeed on this.

Having this kind of concept means a lot of work to be done. This is a big project and I think they need a team that is an expert and have some good experience about global trade and transport.
Activity: 224

Yes, you are right mate. They have created this kind of service inorder for all traders world wide have convenient, easy and most comfortable kind of transporting their products to another place. Soon this CargoCoin project will have a good future as they were able to changed the global market and hopefully, they will succeed on this.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
I've seen similar projects related to logistics, does anyone know how they work now? I think the team should study the work of the predecessors.
The final concept will be visually clear only after direct addition of the platform in some company and his testing exactly there. Without similar we won't be able to see his work.

An actual presentation of this project will make more investors to try this. But I am not sure how much it will cost them to open. Anyway, for now lets see how the dev will make this project successful.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
The final concept will be visually clear only after direct addition of the platform in some company and his testing exactly there. Without similar we won't be able to see his work.

You are right, maybe a working platform or a beta testing can surely help them to attract many investors. The project really need to increase their popularity to help their ico become successful.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
Redrawing the world is difficult, especially when it affects more than one country. It was cool if it worked out everything, but if you look soberly at things - it's incredibly difficult
It is challenging and really difdicult, but if the team accept it and gonna try their best then there is a possibility that they can do it. Challenging theirselves is a great way to push their ability to the fullest.

Well, this project really difficult and I think will cost them a lot to start with. So they need to have huge funds to support it. I am hoping that there will be more investors that will be attracted to try and support this project.
Activity: 294

Well imagining this concept and way of the processes of the transaction of the project is really a visualized future world we will into. There is no bad in having use the crypto currencies in the future, because it will let us to avoid from having hassles and not plus the use of the CargoCoin will make the Global Trade and Transport much better.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Activity: 127
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Activity: 378
Jump to: