Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics - page 122. (Read 84798 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I think there are some important news about cargocoin.  They have now a partnership with Nauticus exchange and will get listed also over there. But for me the most important news is that cargocoin also wants to get in binance: https://info.binance.com/currencies/cargocoin

It's not really easy for ICO to be enlisted on Binance but just adding info is like editing an information in Wikipedia. Even if CargoCoin get a sold out and they can pay the enlisting fee, they still need to have the required market volume first.
Yes, this is so difficult, but as you know if have listing at Binance, i believe the value of CargoCoin will increasing at least threefold
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I am impressed to see the project progress & members name.Big big people are involved in this project.so when do you people add bounty program?really waiting for it

That's a good and interesting question, as all of us here on this thread waiting for the announcements regarding on bounty campaigns. This will be a big chance to have this kind of coin because if we were going to participate on their pre-sale now, the price are too much and we can't afford to buy it. Soon, they will consider these matters and understands our situations.

Yeah, their are many users as well as thise possible investors are looking forward on this project. I appreciate on some innovation concepts which can have a difference from others. As this projects aims globally, hopefully they will able to achieved the planned features as well as the difference advocacy that they have. I'm looking forward for aome updates on this project in the future to participate and to be part on their project.

Well, if you don't innovate or improve something there will be no adoption of your system anyway. Why should someone change something if it's not better afterwards.

Yeah you're right, innovation and further improvements in the future are am important part of any product development and the team should careful assess this aspect
Activity: 210
I think there are some important news about cargocoin.  They have now a partnership with Nauticus exchange and will get listed also over there. But for me the most important news is that cargocoin also wants to get in binance: https://info.binance.com/currencies/cargocoin

It's not really easy for ICO to be enlisted on Binance but just adding info is like editing an information in Wikipedia. Even if CargoCoin get a sold out and they can pay the enlisting fee, they still need to have the required market volume first.

Totally true, Cargocoin must be transparent to their investors and I'm hoping that they will not pay the enlisting fee, let the community list the platform if the Devs is really true about the platform being profitable.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

Activity: 804
Merit: 251
I am impressed to see the project progress & members name.Big big people are involved in this project.so when do you people add bounty program?really waiting for it

That's a good and interesting question, as all of us here on this thread waiting for the announcements regarding on bounty campaigns. This will be a big chance to have this kind of coin because if we were going to participate on their pre-sale now, the price are too much and we can't afford to buy it. Soon, they will consider these matters and understands our situations.

Yeah, their are many users as well as thise possible investors are looking forward on this project. I appreciate on some innovation concepts which can have a difference from others. As this projects aims globally, hopefully they will able to achieved the planned features as well as the difference advocacy that they have. I'm looking forward for aome updates on this project in the future to participate and to be part on their project.

Well, if you don't innovate or improve something there will be no adoption of your system anyway. Why should someone change something if it's not better afterwards.
Activity: 154

Yeah, there are many users as well as those possible investors are looking forward on this project. I appreciate on some innovation concepts which can have a difference from others. As this projects aims globally, hopefully the team will able to achieved the planned features as well as the difference advocacy that they have. I'm looking forward for aome updates on this project in the future to participate and to be part on their project.
Activity: 196
They made a good impression to me actually. I will read their whitepaper and learn more.
That is a right way you have chosen and it is a pleasure to share you cargocoin is designed to utilize the platforms both as a secured transfer and storage method by the means of smart contracts as well as a payment unit for services, freight and cargos.
Activity: 182
A hard cap for such a project does not seem too big, for such a project - this is the normal amount that is needed to implement the idea
Is really hard hitting hardcap man is just not easy at all so basically you will have to give some serious private sell and maybe huge marketing campaign
Sometimes even very interesting projects with the unique idea not always gain the necessary sums for hard cap according to the predictable scenario. This results from the fact that each project can have absolutely different audience.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

CargoCoin is listed on CryptoNext
>>> Rating
72/100

https://cryptonext.com/ICO/cargocoin

---
If you're looking to get an ICO listed please visit the Submit ICO page
For advertising opportunities visit the Advertising section.
I am already pleased to see the whitepaper of this project.Now it is listed in cryptonext.it is a very good news for us.so very soon we will see it in other exchangers
It makes us stronger to choose the platform for keeping our few investments as the user experience with these reviews drive a positive sign for me and it is a good news we come across for being a part with Cargocoin.
Yes, it's sound good. the news is amazing and its very helpful to everyone. Now no one can stop the cargocoin to become hugely successful. And the project is also got the great ratings which will definitely help the platform to make good impression on the investors. I hope very soon the project will reach on the great heights.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 200
Turkish Translator
They made a good impression to me actually. I will read their whitepaper and learn more.
Activity: 238

>>> Rating
72/100

---
I am already pleased to see the whitepaper of this project.Now it is listed in cryptonext.it is a very good news for us.so very soon we will see it in other exchangers
It makes us stronger to choose the platform for keeping our few investments as the user experience with these reviews drive a positive sign for me and it is a good news we come across for being a part with Cargocoin.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
The scale of the CargoCoin project made a very strong impression! CargoCoin also solves a lot of problems in the shipping industry!
As it promised with an objective to provide a global marketplace environment and utilities for facilitation of trade, transport, exchange of documents and payment options at low cost in real time.
And there is! As they said on the first page, that this will change everything. If the project is released in full success and is interested in a large number of users, then I'm sure that a revolution in global trade and transport will really take place!
Activity: 476
Merit: 102

>>> Rating
72/100

---
Activity: 294
The scale of the CargoCoin project made a very strong impression! CargoCoin also solves a lot of problems in the shipping industry!
As it promised with an objective to provide a global marketplace environment and utilities for facilitation of trade, transport, exchange of documents and payment options at low cost in real time.
Merit: 103
Activity: 252
I think the main purpose of this project is to make transport services more efficient, secured, and road worthy without sacrificing too much expenses.
Yes, absolutely the project is based on the great idea and with the use of great blockchain technology which will make the transportation service more secure. The project has very high potential to grow more in upcoming years. I think making an investment here will give you a great amount of returns in future.
Oh, I completely agree with you on the opinion of this project, but it seems to me that in the Russian Federation it will be difficult to do.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
PISTI
May I know what are you guys doing to advertise your project? Its been 1 month but your telegram only has 13 members.  Huh
copper member
Merit: 9
CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics

You can preregister for the bounty at https://thecargocoin.com/bounty.html
copper member
I think the project is possible, but the project is connected with the real world and this is not a simple business. Does the team have agreements with carriers about using the platform?

Yes, we do have preliminary agreements with shipping and logistics companies. Details are available in the whitepaper.
copper member
Well, this project is really amazed me to its goal, especially to its great platform that CargoCoin have. I can see also in this Ann thread that there are lots of people wanted to have this project a bounty programs, and I am one of those who is also excited for the launching of CargoCoin bounty programs and willing to participates as I want to support this project to its very helpful goal that will surely benefits us.

Hi you can preregister for the bounty program at https://thecargocoin.com/bounty.html
Jump to: