Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics - page 124. (Read 84798 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
Well, this project is really amazed me to its goal, especially to its great platform that CargoCoin have. I can see also in this Ann thread that there are lots of people wanted to have this project a bounty programs, and I am one of those who is also excited for the launching of CargoCoin bounty programs and willing to participates as I want to support this project to its very helpful goal that will surely benefits us.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
I am impressed to see the project progress & members name.Big big people are involved in this project.so when do you people add bounty program?really waiting for it
Activity: 154
The road map is very detailed, and it's good for the project, because many foreigners look first at it
Activity: 50
a great project for investors. a revolution in global trade and transport with decentralization. I hope to progress smoothly and many investors are interested in contributing to your project.
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
A hard cap for such a project does not seem too big, for such a project - this is the normal amount that is needed to implement the idea
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
I think the main purpose of this project is to make transport services more efficient, secured, and road worthy without sacrificing too much expenses.
Right. After all, and such projects are few. I hardly meet projects that are ready to make changes in their work. So I think that the team will succeed in the near future!
This project is getting bigger and better because the project is really good for those who wanted a transport technology.
Activity: 196
I think there are some important news about cargocoin.  They have now a partnership with Nauticus exchange and will get listed also over there. But for me the most important news is that cargocoin also wants to get in binance: https://info.binance.com/currencies/cargocoin
This will highly add reputation and build trust for many cryptp participants because as we are experiencing binance platform which holds huge traffic and potentially globally now we could also expect high demand for Cargo coin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
I think there are some important news about cargocoin.  They have now a partnership with Nauticus exchange and will get listed also over there. But for me the most important news is that cargocoin also wants to get in binance: https://info.binance.com/currencies/cargocoin

Lol Binance! totally misleading, even big ICO don't get listed on binance easy, that page means nothing, you can press " Create Coin Info " and create page for a coin by yourself, it just a page to add info, it has nothing to do with getting listed on binance.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Activity: 238
I think the main purpose of this project is to make transport services more efficient, secured, and road worthy without sacrificing too much expenses.
Right. After all, and such projects are few. I hardly meet projects that are ready to make changes in their work. So I think that the team will succeed in the near future!
Security of the transport services actually deals with the guarantee and highly packaged with the quality out layers which emerges a transparency in the system and indeed it is a great launch.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
This is a good project to start but unfortunately, there has been a lot of projects on this field like cargoX, freightCoin, and Morpheus network. Can you give comparison where you will be able to show the uniqueness of this project?
The project is good, but there were already a lot of similar ones than it differs from other similar projects?
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. there are so many similar projects like this are already available in the crypto world. I think the team behind the ico needs to some good strategies to promote the platform. this kind of activities will definitely help the project to gain a good amount of investors.
Yes, I understand that the project does not stand out very much against the background of others, but can developers understand this or not?
The developers can surely understand that and also i am sure that the developers for this project are really much caring and they do care for the users feedback. I guess that this project can turn much more profitable ahead.
This project could actually solve a huge problem of the society which indeed gets due to low transportation facility and i am sure that cargocoin can reach each possible part of the world to deliever the parcels.

In order to translate this into reality, he must make an agreement with some other already working cargos. The very thing is to raise the unrealistic entry of this zone only for your own and they will not let such a project go without profit for themselves.
To conclude agreements with other companies of insufficiently unique desire. It is necessary to prove somehow first of all the competence to these companies and only then there is a chance of mutually beneficial cooperation or cooperation.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
The developers can surely understand that and also i am sure that the developers for this project are really much caring and they do care for the users feedback. I guess that this project can turn much more profitable ahead.
I think once they are able to have a base it will clear some thought but either way the have great setup and features
Activity: 154
The purpose of the CargoCoin project design is incredibly ripe and for long-term benefits that will surely be very satisfying. Here all parties are made to engage so that security looks awake and transparent. I'm sure the project will be a success.
We can expect global clients with the platform as the trade transaction are more faster and accurate there will be lot of traders who choose Cargocoin as their choice as it is trending in the crypto community and various social platforms.

Yeah, as time goes by the team doing great which make sense to support this project by many here in cryptp currency community. The team doing so hard as they will able to make all the possibilities to have a huge chance of this project to be successful. I appreciate that they aims to have a credible outlines as well-balanced ecosystem based on cutting edge crypto security and frictionless interaction. Hopefully in the near future they will do as they planned for a great and satisfying success.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
The project is good, but there were already a lot of similar ones than it differs from other similar projects?
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. there are so many similar projects like this are already available in the crypto world. I think the team behind the ico needs to some good strategies to promote the platform. this kind of activities will definitely help the project to gain a good amount of investors.
Yes, I understand that the project does not stand out very much against the background of others, but can developers understand this or not?
This project could actually solve a huge problem of the society which indeed gets due to low transportation facility and i am sure that cargocoin can reach each possible part of the world to deliever the parcels.

In order to translate this into reality, he must make an agreement with some other already working cargos. The very thing is to raise the unrealistic entry of this zone only for your own and they will not let such a project go without profit for themselves.

You have a good point, and probably they will be facing hard time to convinced them. The thing is, this is very critical kind of business and everything must be correct so that it will be delivered on time and with the right addresses.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Activity: 294
The purpose of the CargoCoin project design is incredibly ripe and for long-term benefits that will surely be very satisfying. Here all parties are made to engage so that security looks awake and transparent. I'm sure the project will be a success.
We can expect global clients with the platform as the trade transaction are more faster and accurate there will be lot of traders who choose Cargocoin as their choice as it is trending in the crypto community and various social platforms.
Activity: 189
Exactly the project will help many people who face this problem and I hope the team are able to reach out to the people to whom it will be beneficial.
Activity: 238
Rightly said! The project has a lot of potential and can change the way transportation is carried out. The change is definitely needed and i hope cargocoin is the one making the change for a better future.
Jump to: