Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics - page 128. (Read 84798 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 2
My review : Green refer to good score, Red to bad score.

The whitepaper and the idea : The whitepaper looks professional and well organized. The project provide a good solution to this industry and will cover cargo and transportation on a full scale basis which makes it a big project.

Company info : They claim that their Cargo is a registered company in England, So I went to government's website to check by myself.
Result :
link : https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/11234558
Link 2 : PDF

Name : CARGO TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
Company type : Private limited Company, Incorporated on 5 March 2018.
Owners : Bogomil ALEXANDROV  and Martin Jordanov ILIEV

Team member : They looks like never meet and not even take a specific picture profile for this project, their social media inactive for a long time ago with few followers which makes them looks like fake twitter accounts. For linkedin profiles, most of team doesn't have picture except founders Bogomil Alexandrov and Martin ILIEV.
For big project like this, the team should be together, record video of themself, sharing pictures for the whole team, proving that they are doing business.  

Token sale : I don't have much to say about this, but investor should read ICO TERMS first, because any contribution made to CargoCoin during the contribution period is qualified as a non-refundable donation, plus, it seems like they don't have any softcap or hardcap, because I can't find any info about it.

That sounds reputed and a positive sign as we are experiencing the potential out of the strong efforts of the team behind we are experiencing supporters active involvement to achieve success.
The team members profile needs to be proven it is a legit one, many projects that looks promising turns out to be not what you've expected, fake names, fake pictures. I'm really hoping it isn't the case here at CargoCoin.
The dev team of CargoCoin must addressed it now inorder to avoid doubtfuls and bad feedbacks from the people. They need to clariffy these issues so everyone here on this thread will not assume that it is a legit informations. Hopefully, they will be here to tackle this problems and explain it if this is true or not.
This way will add trust for all the new investors who seek the potentiality of the communication channel of the team involvement and adds value for them as responsibility is adhered for the expected outcome.

If we have not the possibility to contact each team members, I do not think that potential investors are going to interest on this project, bcs now a days investors wants direct contact with each team member.

I also have research about the team members, and I found out that the team profile photo and details is not shown in the internet. So far their project is really great but I hope they need to provide their profiles in this thread.
I am amazed with the move you do. With thia we can assure that the project will be great and it will be successful. But the team should also provide the legit information and photo about themselves.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0

The whitepaper and the idea : The whitepaper looks professional and well organized. The project provide a good solution to this industry and will cover cargo and transportation on a full scale basis which makes it a big project.

Company info : They claim that their Cargo is a registered company in England, So I went to government's website to check by myself.
Result :

https://i.imgur.com/VeykAFr.png

Team member : They looks like never meet and not even take a specific picture profile for this project, their social media inactive for a long time ago with few followers which makes them looks like fake twitter accounts. For linkedin profiles, most of team doesn't have picture except founders Bogomil Alexandrov and Martin ILIEV.
For big project like this, the team should be together, record video of themself, sharing pictures for the whole team, proving that they are doing business.  

Token sale : I don't have much to say about this, but investor should read ICO TERMS first, because any contribution made to CargoCoin during the contribution period is qualified as a non-refundable donation, plus, it seems like they don't have any softcap or hardcap, because I can't find any info about it.

That sounds reputed and a positive sign as we are experiencing the potential out of the strong efforts of the team behind we are experiencing supporters active involvement to achieve success.
The team members profile needs to be proven it is a legit one, many projects that looks promising turns out to be not what you've expected, fake names, fake pictures. I'm really hoping it isn't the case here at CargoCoin.
The dev team of CargoCoin must addressed it now inorder to avoid doubtfuls and bad feedbacks from the people. They need to clariffy these issues so everyone here on this thread will not assume that it is a legit informations. Hopefully, they will be here to tackle this problems and explain it if this is true or not.
This way will add trust for all the new investors who seek the potentiality of the communication channel of the team involvement and adds value for them as responsibility is adhered for the expected outcome.

If we have not the possibility to contact each team members, I do not think that potential investors are going to interest on this project, bcs now a days investors wants direct contact with each team member.

I also have research about the team members, and I found out that the team profile photo and details is not shown in the internet. So far their project is really great but I hope they need to provide their profiles in this thread.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
I have recently browsed the team of CARGOcoin, Not bias but the team have different race and shows they are all random people from LinkedIn? Anyways when the bounty threads will be launched?
Activity: 378
Merit: 114

Result :

Result :

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

Result :

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
I am amaze this projects offer about trasport and trades. They also make the transaction easy and fast with the use of decentralized platform. Great work team!

I agree with you mate. CargoCoin offers transport  all of the avilablity of shipping ways. Water, land, and air ypu can select which you like. I hope that this project will be successful in the near future.
the project is aimed at covering almost all types of delivery. And in my opinion the team has raised a very high level for itself. I hope they took into account all the necessary aspects for the successful development of the project, because it will be really hard, as it will have to do a lot of work.
This idea of developers is good, which is directed to the majority of deliveries, but on the official site, not the information about partners. Either I did not see it, or it simply does not exist on the page. And the current method is not very good, because it is difficult without partners in this type of activity.

To think, Cargocoin is really a big project because it is a about revolutionizing the global trade and transport but the problem with this is that the legal issue. How can they get a permit or any other form of approval to the government because we are talking about cargo.
basically is a company man so i think they just need to get license to operate in various regions and thats it
Activity: 280

Result :

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

Result :

Great research, this must be something that the dev and the team must answer some of your major concerns because if investors wanted to participate in the ICO and read this result then maybe they will be having doubts to decide whether to invest or not.
Activity: 182
I am amaze this projects offer about trasport and trades. They also make the transaction easy and fast with the use of decentralized platform. Great work team!

I agree with you mate. CargoCoin offers transport  all of the avilablity of shipping ways. Water, land, and air ypu can select which you like. I hope that this project will be successful in the near future.
the project is aimed at covering almost all types of delivery. And in my opinion the team has raised a very high level for itself. I hope they took into account all the necessary aspects for the successful development of the project, because it will be really hard, as it will have to do a lot of work.
This idea of developers is good, which is directed to the majority of deliveries, but on the official site, not the information about partners. Either I did not see it, or it simply does not exist on the page. And the current method is not very good, because it is difficult without partners in this type of activity.
There are projects which don't need partners at all. Moreover, in some circles it is considered that if the project has partners, then his team is weak and insufficiently competent of the affairs.
Activity: 182

Result :

Great, well in some point the team already have started the project. Though, as you said that the only few followers but it doesn't mean that they can't be trusted. As they are just new here in the crypto currency community we must wait for further updates of this project.
That is true, I am sure as mangoes by they will gain a lot more following because of their great hard work and amazing idea. I think everyone should what's this project and support them to grow.
Activity: 238

Result :

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

Result :

Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!

To think, Cargocoin is really a big project because it is a about revolutionizing the global trade and transport but the problem with this is that the legal issue. How can they get a permit or any other form of approval to the government because we are talking about cargo.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
The project is good, but there were already a lot of similar ones than it differs from other similar projects?
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. there are so many similar projects like this are already available in the crypto world. I think the team behind the ico needs to some good strategies to promote the platform. this kind of activities will definitely help the project to gain a good amount of investors.

Good to know that the project is actively contributing in the transport field. Maybe we’ll see a developed technology being used in transport industry for quick,safe and cheap delivery.
The project is good, but there were already a lot of similar ones than it differs from other similar projects?
There are a number of similar projects but this project really looks unique and intresting so i think that it can really turn much profitable ahead and also the project has some great skills to attract a number of investors too.
but yet this project has a lot of competitors and it should soon do something intresting to make it go more unique so that it could have some more profits ahead. This project seems promising.
There are a number of similar projects but this project really looks unique and intresting so i think that it can really turn much profitable ahead and also the project has some great skills to attract a number of investors too.
Activity: 224
Were there any similar projects? And what was the future for them? I think that this project can really have some great profits ahead and also i think that it indeed needs some great investors to make this project much popular ahead.
Jump to: