Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics - page 132. (Read 84798 times)

Activity: 205
Merit: 10
As I see, there're a lot of differencies between the transportation types. How do you think, where Cargo Coin is most needed?
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
Your wp is overloaded with details… I understand that it's needed in order to understand what's going on here. But I'd better look at a one-pager first.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 9
CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics
So your platform will work as a decentralized shipping tasks exchange where agents can connect with each other?

Yes, agents, brokers, ship owners, insurers, etc. The list of participants is quite long.
Activity: 120
So your platform will work as a decentralized shipping tasks exchange where agents can connect with each other?
Activity: 169
if the industry is so big, it's totally worthy to join now.
Activity: 205
There's a lot of stuff going on in transport logistics, great that you can help!
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Your RoadMap is impressive! Sure it's not the short term, but setting realistic goals makes them more likely to be achieved eventually.
certainly, with the clear roadmap, it will make the investors know more about CargoCoin project. so they will be surer to support this project.i hope the best for this project, hopefully, be better and the project can grow well.
Activity: 275
Merit: 100
Do you have any set soft cap?
Activity: 189
Global trade decentralization is a huge goal! Though a very rewarding one!
Activity: 166
What features will be in the first publicly released version?
Activity: 148
Your RoadMap is impressive! Sure it's not the short term, but setting realistic goals makes them more likely to be achieved eventually.
Activity: 119
I never though there is such a huge market for basicly world wide delivery services. And it can be optimized using blockchain now!
Activity: 131
If you're building an ecosystem, it tells a lot about the intentions.
Activity: 111
Transportation has been undervalued for a long time. Investors should take a closer look on it now Wink
Activity: 156
Great that your target will be the smaller companies, since they are more likely to actually try and benefit from your service.
Activity: 164
Creating a project for the real economy is going to be very profitable! Especially for the shipping industry, which is huge!
Activity: 156
Really great Project! i hope you reach your goals! A very good Solution! i will keep an eye on the project! Good Luck!!
Activity: 122
very interesting. As I see there's a lot of aspects that should be thought through. How many service members you need to start working?
Activity: 150
I participated with this project on bounties social media twitter, hopefully make this project grow and successful.
Activity: 146
the “Invisible Hand”  is a rather outdated theory, don't you think so?Wink Anyway, your WP shows many interesting ideas.
Jump to: