Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics - page 126. (Read 84798 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 10
The Global Trade and Transport with their fresh blockchain technology made this mechanic work like a flow comes in.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Redrawing the world is difficult, especially when it affects more than one country. It was cool if it worked out everything, but if you look soberly at things - it's incredibly difficult
It is challenging and really difdicult, but if the team accept it and gonna try their best then there is a possibility that they can do it. Challenging theirselves is a great way to push their ability to the fullest.

Except this is not a bunch of kids trying out for their football team but the devs of a proper project, they're not training by challenging themselves
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
Redrawing the world is difficult, especially when it affects more than one country. It was cool if it worked out everything, but if you look soberly at things - it's incredibly difficult
It is challenging and really difdicult, but if the team accept it and gonna try their best then there is a possibility that they can do it. Challenging theirselves is a great way to push their ability to the fullest.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
My review : Green refer to good score, Red to bad score.

The whitepaper and the idea : The whitepaper looks professional and well organized. The project provide a good solution to this industry and will cover cargo and transportation on a full scale basis which makes it a big project.

Company info : They claim that their Cargo is a registered company in England, So I went to government's website to check by myself.
Result :
link : https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/11234558
Link 2 : PDF

https://i.imgur.com/VeykAFr.png

Name : CARGO TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
Company type : Private limited Company, Incorporated on 5 March 2018.
Owners : Bogomil ALEXANDROV  and Martin Jordanov ILIEV

Team member : They looks like never meet and not even take a specific picture profile for this project, their social media inactive for a long time ago with few followers which makes them looks like fake twitter accounts. For linkedin profiles, most of team doesn't have picture except founders Bogomil Alexandrov and Martin ILIEV.
For big project like this, the team should be together, record video of themself, sharing pictures for the whole team, proving that they are doing business.  

Token sale : I don't have much to say about this, but investor should read ICO TERMS first, because any contribution made to CargoCoin during the contribution period is qualified as a non-refundable donation, plus, it seems like they don't have any softcap or hardcap, because I can't find any info about it.

That sounds reputed and a positive sign as we are experiencing the potential out of the strong efforts of the team behind we are experiencing supporters active involvement to achieve success.
The team members profile needs to be proven it is a legit one, many projects that looks promising turns out to be not what you've expected, fake names, fake pictures. I'm really hoping it isn't the case here at CargoCoin.
The dev team of CargoCoin must addressed it now inorder to avoid doubtfuls and bad feedbacks from the people. They need to clariffy these issues so everyone here on this thread will not assume that it is a legit informations. Hopefully, they will be here to tackle this problems and explain it if this is true or not.
This way will add trust for all the new investors who seek the potentiality of the communication channel of the team involvement and adds value for them as responsibility is adhered for the expected outcome.

If we have not the possibility to contact each team members, I do not think that potential investors are going to interest on this project, bcs now a days investors wants direct contact with each team member.

I also have research about the team members, and I found out that the team profile photo and details is not shown in the internet. So far their project is really great but I hope they need to provide their profiles in this thread.

Quite a little bit alarming it is because the team were not fully transparent when it comes to their profile and images. Investors wanted transparency and this is one of their factor to considered so better the dev and the team will have some actions in this issues.
Transparency can really lead to a successful project Wink It's proven and it's effective in different ways. Hoping this project will transparent enough by just showing what the community are asking for.
If they are really concern and respecr the members, the team should be true to every details that is needed. The leader should show their true selves to be trusted by the members and to become successful.
Activity: 154
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
This is a very large-scale project. All cargo is sent and without it it is no longer possible to imagine modern realities
Activity: 196
A better advertising opportunities are highly expected where many supporters can also actively involve and reach out to the investors that will help the platform to achieve success.
Activity: 238

The whitepaper and the idea : The whitepaper looks professional and well organized. The project provide a good solution to this industry and will cover cargo and transportation on a full scale basis which makes it a big project.

Company info : They claim that their Cargo is a registered company in England, So I went to government's website to check by myself.
Result :

Team member : They looks like never meet and not even take a specific picture profile for this project, their social media inactive for a long time ago with few followers which makes them looks like fake twitter accounts. For linkedin profiles, most of team doesn't have picture except founders Bogomil Alexandrov and Martin ILIEV.
For big project like this, the team should be together, record video of themself, sharing pictures for the whole team, proving that they are doing business.  

Token sale : I don't have much to say about this, but investor should read ICO TERMS first, because any contribution made to CargoCoin during the contribution period is qualified as a non-refundable donation, plus, it seems like they don't have any softcap or hardcap, because I can't find any info about it.

Fantastic review, I already checked the site and that's why  I got positive in this project but I haven't had a chance to dig deeper but now that I read that contributions can be non-refundable donations it makes me have a second thought to participate in their ICO.

yeah this is really a good review, one of the most important thing by ICO is the team and introducing the team to potential investors; if this fails all the project and funding is in danger...
Before such dangers as you have also identified happens teams will be actively involving aiming on the advertising functionalities by reaching to various communities and groups which will inreturn drive more investors and easily reach success.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114

Result :

Fantastic review, I already checked the site and that's why  I got positive in this project but I haven't had a chance to dig deeper but now that I read that contributions can be non-refundable donations it makes me have a second thought to participate in their ICO.

yeah this is really a good review, one of the most important thing by ICO is the team and introducing the team to potential investors; if this fails all the project and funding is in danger...
Activity: 294

Thank you for your research. I'm myself Bogomil Alexandrov - co-founder of the CargoCoin. Of course that most of the team meets and works daily. We are separated in two offices - one office is for administrative work and the other office is for the actual platform work. Most of the team have actually been working together for many years, as this team wasn't gathered just for this project. We will consider making a photo of the whole team and post it on Facebook and Twitter. Personally we don't use twitter for active communication. I personally don't really like it and prefer Linkedin, Facebook and Telegram, so it is really a personal preference when it comes to social media accounts. Of course the social media channels of CargoCoin are active, as you may see:
https://www.facebook.com/thecargocoin/
https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargocoin/
https://twitter.com/thecargocoin

Thanks for reply Mr Bogomil Alexandrov.
You doesn't necessary needs to share personal twitter accounts or facebook, but in the same time putting accounts that has been inactive for while makes no sense. If you have team that have been working together, try to share a photo for whole team, make videos. sharing your activities that you are doing and this way you will show potential investors that you are working on the project in real life.

This approach would be highly appreciated which helps every individual listen the videos, understand the project milestones and about the team involvement and engagement which is unique.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126

Thank you for your research. I'm myself Bogomil Alexandrov - co-founder of the CargoCoin. Of course that most of the team meets and works daily. We are separated in two offices - one office is for administrative work and the other office is for the actual platform work. Most of the team have actually been working together for many years, as this team wasn't gathered just for this project. We will consider making a photo of the whole team and post it on Facebook and Twitter. Personally we don't use twitter for active communication. I personally don't really like it and prefer Linkedin, Facebook and Telegram, so it is really a personal preference when it comes to social media accounts. Of course the social media channels of CargoCoin are active, as you may see:
https://www.facebook.com/thecargocoin/
https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargocoin/
https://twitter.com/thecargocoin

Thanks for reply Mr Bogomil Alexandrov.
You doesn't necessary needs to share personal twitter accounts or facebook, but in the same time putting accounts that has been inactive for while makes no sense. If you have team that have been working together, try to share a photo for whole team, make videos. sharing your activities that you are doing and this way you will show potential investors that you are working on the project in real life.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

Result :

Activity: 224
Transportation and logistics is a booming industry as we all know and its good that this is the chosen field of cargo coin to make its blockchain development. It is truly a great business venture.
Transportation actually has a lot of demands and also the project can cherish ahead because this term can never die and the need for transportation is in huge demand so hope the same goes on with this project too.
Indeed, even before this kind of business are really demand and useful in global market. Transporting products from one place to another is a profitable kind of business now. And having entering in the world of crypto and with the help of CargoCoin project, I'm sure a lot of businessen here were going to joined on this team and it will bring more opportunities for the investors.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANG
Very unusual project which will change the world to the best as CargoCoin have set to themselves the object to make transport services more effective!
Great Concept and good number of development team i really am rooting for this i hope bounty gets started soon
This concept will change a lot of things, at least to it calculation. Long ago it is time to change something in an imperfect logistics system which over and over again glitches and suffer people are ordinary.

Result :

Nice, thank you for sharing us your reviews about the project, the pros can surely help to attract many investors but at the same time the cons may also affect the project.The  dev should improve this.
Its nice to see that the team is ready to disclose its matters, i hope they dont hide anything from their supporters and keep giving their best.
The team would surely not hide anything from the investors and also i am sure that they would always remain transperant which would also make the investors get their exact shares ahead.
the development team is really very open to their work. I'm sure that the number of investors will only increase, and those who have already invested will get a good profit from this.
The project comes with a problem-solving solution. The project is based on a great idea which will definitely make the project hugely successful. After a certain time, the project will expand their self. So do investment here to make a huge amount of profit. And those who already invested here will get a good amount of returns after a certain time later.
This is definitely a great idea which will be useful for the masses and many people will you say I hope the team does promotion and Advertising of this project carefully and successfully so that many people get attracted to the project and user service and making it profitable.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1

Result :

Nice, thank you for sharing us your reviews about the project, the pros can surely help to attract many investors but at the same time the cons may also affect the project.The  dev should improve this.
Its nice to see that the team is ready to disclose its matters, i hope they dont hide anything from their supporters and keep giving their best.
The team would surely not hide anything from the investors and also i am sure that they would always remain transperant which would also make the investors get their exact shares ahead.
the development team is really very open to their work. I'm sure that the number of investors will only increase, and those who have already invested will get a good profit from this.
The project comes with a problem-solving solution. The project is based on a great idea which will definitely make the project hugely successful. After a certain time, the project will expand their self. So do investment here to make a huge amount of profit. And those who already invested here will get a good amount of returns after a certain time later.

It is great that based in their WP everything is well-organized and their concept can really be a big help to the economy. Global trade and transport are like the backbone of our economy and the team wanted to apply their platform into this kind business and I think this may change a lot especially about storing data and making transaction more easy and hassle free IMO.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Great Concept and good number of development team i really am rooting for this i hope bounty gets started soon
Activity: 280
As i read the information about this project, i was amaze of what this project will come in the future. With the team behind this project will succed if this project will be active and be notice of what ahead of this project . Goodluck.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

Result :

Jump to: