Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics - page 129. (Read 84798 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
The project is good, but there were already a lot of similar ones than it differs from other similar projects?
Activity: 154
unfortunately I do not believe that it will be possible to inform the whole industry of freight transportation to this project - it is too large to implement the  blockchain
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
In real life, I am connected with this branch of the economy, developers offer a real solution to existing problems
Development of a market place, utilizing smart contracts, allowing manufacturers to showcase their produce and connect them directly with customers, through an established link to connect is really amazing with the global trade procedures.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
PISTI
Great concept but may I know what can be the benefit a transport  or delivery system will get to your platform?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
I think this would be a good project since there is still no transport platform that uses blockchain technology. Good luck guys!

yeah, this is a good plan but the question is how this project will make it in real life. Are they really serious with the developments and how they will doing this once launched? I will follow the progress of this project.
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
In real life, I am connected with this branch of the economy, developers offer a real solution to existing problems
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Well, it looks like a long way according to roadmap. Are you guys have also a bounty campaign?  You listed already so many languages in your Ann Thread but I couldn't see the bounty thread? Are all translations reserved?
As a rule at such projects as this which are issued very seriously exist the own website with all bounty campaigns, but I all the same haven't found information and on it.
Me too. I hope they will be publishing and releasing the bounty campaign so that we can proceed and apply the bounty.

A bounty campaign can surely helps this project to increase its exposure and their popularity that will help them to attract more investors to participate. I hope that this project will have a good campaign.
Activity: 294
I am amaze this projects offer about trasport and trades. They also make the transaction easy and fast with the use of decentralized platform. Great work team!

I agree with you mate. CargoCoin offers transport  all of the avilablity of shipping ways. Water, land, and air ypu can select which you like. I hope that this project will be successful in the near future.

Well, I am just curious how this project can do this in real life. Like the shipping fees and how they can make the deliveries on time. I will look forward for more announcements and updates about this project.
The Cargo Coin is very a great project. I like the concepts and idea integrated to this CargoCoin platform. Just like other people here in the crypto currency community, I was hoping that the CargoCoin project will become successful, so that, the implementation of this will be done, and make this project into reality. I will keep in touch to this project for its more news, and updates.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
I am amaze this projects offer about trasport and trades. They also make the transaction easy and fast with the use of decentralized platform. Great work team!

I agree with you mate. CargoCoin offers transport  all of the avilablity of shipping ways. Water, land, and air ypu can select which you like. I hope that this project will be successful in the near future.

Well, I am just curious how this project can do this in real life. Like the shipping fees and how they can make the deliveries on time. I will look forward for more announcements and updates about this project.
Activity: 115
Dear CargoCoin Devs!

We have reviewed your announce and are happy to inform you that we can list your coin on BiteBTC for free.
Please follow this link to know more about our listing offer:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.33531719
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
I think this would be a good project since there is still no transport platform that uses blockchain technology. Good luck guys!
Activity: 560
Well, it looks like a long way according to roadmap. Are you guys have also a bounty campaign?  You listed already so many languages in your Ann Thread but I couldn't see the bounty thread? Are all translations reserved?
As a rule at such projects as this which are issued very seriously exist the own website with all bounty campaigns, but I all the same haven't found information and on it.
Me too. I hope they will be publishing and releasing the bounty campaign so that we can proceed and apply the bounty.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Activity: 574

the project is aimed at covering almost all types of delivery. And in my opinion the team has raised a very high level for itself. I hope they took into account all the necessary aspects for the successful development of the project, because it will be really hard, as it will have to do a lot of work.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2

Activity: 196
Activity: 434
The idea for the project is in demand, but not new. I hope the team will be able to offer something new, what else other projects have not yet been proposed and done.
Yes, have a lot of project using blockchain technology to global trade and transport. So what is the main different of CargoCoin with others?
Activity: 378
The idea for the project is in demand, but not new. I hope the team will be able to offer something new, what else other projects have not yet been proposed and done.
Activity: 210
Platform seems really innovative with the high reputation and the added goodwill globally aiming on all the trade and transport.

One of the good projects is transporting and trading goods is a big business in the whole world. So if this will succeed it could give convenient to us users of blockchain to have an ease with our transactions and other goods.

Also it will assure the big profit to investors because talking about transport and trading industry there is a huge money involved there. And as what have you said, if this will succeed we can benefit from this project.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
This looks like an interesting project to be part of the ICO. I will be watching this and see if you will attract a huge hype. Do you think you are different with Morpheus Network?
Jump to: