Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics - page 136. (Read 84798 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 10
The exec summary is quite informative, but if you had a one-pager, it would be a way better!
Activity: 148
You like a very inernational team, it must be beneficial for a shipping industry of a global scale.
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
How are you going to increase the trust level? Even with ETH contracts that is tricky for many projects.
Activity: 134
What will the initial service look like? There will be a reduced version, right?
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 9
CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics
As we are getting quite a lot of interest and questions, we tried to summarise some of the questions, asked so far and give our short answers:

Question: Where are you based, guys? Looks like you have an international team
Answer: We are registered in the United Kingdom. More information on the company, company number, registered address and phone number is available on our website.

Question: A good project, will there be a continuation of this project?
Answer: Yes, this is stage 1 of our project as per the whitepaper there will be several other stages. CargoCoin is a really big project, that will cover cargo and transportation on a full scale basis.

Question: How do you think, how much of a boost the transportation industry can get out of CargoCoin?
Answer: Our conservative estimates show that we could save 10-15% in costs for the transportation industry. Considering it's a $12 trillion industry, it's not hard to do the maths Smiley

Question: Do you have bounty program for this project?
Answer: We are preparing a full blown bounty program at the moment. We will announce it over the next few days! Stay tuned!

Question:  I want to ask where your idea comes from?
Answer: We have had this idea for several years, but with the development of blockchain technologies, we are not able to put it at work.

Question: Are you going to partner with the existing shiping companies?
Answer: Yes, we are already partners with existing shipping and cargo transport companies. In a few days we will add our partners page to our website, where we will list our partners from the transport industry.

Question: Do you already have any sort of a prototype?
Answer: We already have our token code up in the github repository. In a week we will upload our smart contracts code too.
Activity: 76
Your roadmap isn't the sortest one, although it's a very realistic plan. Hope that you'll manage to follow it correctly.
Activity: 178
Right, everyone was scared to invest when btc was down, now it's continually growing, the investors are back to crypto!
Activity: 260
Do you already have any sort of a prototype?
Activity: 173
The ICO already started! Good time to join the project, I suppose Cheesy
Activity: 122
I guess the industry really needs a new solution using a blockchain. And since that's a big industry on the market, it will be a beneficial deal for the tokenholders!
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
You are right with the stated shipping industry problems!

I fully agree with the creation of projects like this.
But they are not the first one to venture such kind of platform in the transpo industry.
There had been so many attempts to address the problems in the shipping industry.
Yet, no one that I know of became successful in this endeavor.
The actual application is very tough on this. Too complex.
So if they can really make this rolling, why not?
Activity: 142
Glad that you have a solid plan to cover all sorts of shipping. That really is an important issue in today's business.
Activity: 111
Can you provide any details about the pre sale? Did you raise enough for the next step?
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
Are you going to partner with the existing shiping companies?
Activity: 537
Merit: 252
I think your project is good and interesting, I like the idea of your project. I want to ask where your idea comes from?
And is there any other country working with your project? Cheesy
Activity: 147
The modern logistics are indeed very complicated and often the businessmen need to rely on personal relations in order to secure the deals. Good to know that we could finally avoid intermediaries.
Activity: 234
I like the concept in this project, CargoCoin links the physical world of trade and transport with the blockchain. Do you have bounty program for this project?
Activity: 123
How do you think, how much of a boost the transportation industry can get out of CargoCoin?
Activity: 111
wow, you accept 20+ currencies, that's quite rare!
Activity: 147
Interesting that you're willing to integrate real world tasks with blockchain technology, I'd keep an eye on that.
Jump to: