Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics - page 133. (Read 84798 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 1
Are you going to create your own smart contracts? This is quite a niche area for blockchain business.
Activity: 169
Merit: 0
Do you have any priorities for solving the problems of today's shipping industry?
Activity: 140
Don't see many ICO who accept more than 2-3 currencies, and you get !! 20 !!
Activity: 201
Merit: 10
Sure, there have been other attempts to simplify the transportation. But with the new blockchain technology this time you can really make it happen.
Activity: 184
Interesting.. You have strong ideas, sure that the shipping industry needs a boost like this.
Activity: 164
How is it possible to make a single platform that fits all the needs?
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 9
CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics
Hi Cargocoin team! Please i'm interested in partaking in your ICO bounty campaign. Please I get the link to the bounty campaign? I cant find it

We will be launching our bounty campaign very soon. Keep watching the thread.
Activity: 252
Hi Cargocoin team! Please i'm interested in partaking in your ICO bounty campaign. Please I get the link to the bounty campaign? I cant find it
copper member
I want to know more about your sale. Anw I will be waiting for more information, let's see another comment this project before enjoying this project

What would you like to know more about CargoCoin ICO? We have a lot of information available on our website, facebook page and twitter.
Are you looking for specific information that you cannot find elsewhere?
Activity: 262
How do you think, how much of a boost the transportation industry can get out of CargoCoin?

I am sure that CargoCoin will be speculative and it will be possible to earn on it. The project seems to me very promising. I'm
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
Hope you change the traditional transportation world, love your platform and Smart contract!
I know that you have a lot of relationships with top carriers, but do not forget the community who wants to use the CRGO tokens for the transport purposes of their business.
Activity: 98
I want to know more about your sale. Anw I will be waiting for more information, let's see another comment this project before enjoying this project
copper member
How long will one transaction take within the framework of yr platform?

Transactions will be as fast as Ethereum network can handle them, i.e. pretty fast, especially compared to 3-7 days that current transactions take place. Considering that each day costs literally thousands of dollars, a single transaction will save a lot of money, which in turn are paid by all customers, as they are calculated in the price of everything that you buy.
copper member
why no news from the team and developers? I'm surprised at how people invest in your project, if everything looks so doubtful

There are daily updated on our facebook page and twitter account
https://www.facebook.com/thecargocoin/
https://twitter.com/thecargocoin
Activity: 143
How long will one transaction take within the framework of yr platform?
Activity: 58
ICO starting on 16th of April!
I invested in CargoCoins already 400 dollars, in the future I plan to invest larger amounts. I'm waiting for positive news from the creators of the project and new developments.
Activity: 246
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
why no news from the team and developers? I'm surprised at how people invest in your project, if everything looks so doubtful
copper member
Yes, we are aware that big players, such as IBM are entering the market too.
However we will be targeting small and medium size companies, that will happily use CargoCoin's free services and who cannot afford and don't really need IBM's enterprise level services. We believe that it is better to try and optimize the shipping industry for the small players, that are struggling the most and that make up the major part of the shipping business anyway.

We already have established partnerships with several transportation companies, that are willing to beta test and then use CargoCoin for their operations. We have extensive team participation by people, who are involved in the shipping and transportation industries as a whole.
Activity: 8
Hi guys do you have any interested shippers?

This is a very difficult market to get into, billions of dollars have recently been spent electronically automating this industry which leads to my question of do you have any interested shippers (on-board)?

You need to be a very big player to get into this market such as IBM, have you saw this post?

https://www.computerworld.com/article/3247758/emerging-technology/maersk-ibm-create-worlds-first-blockchain-based-electronic-shipping-platform.html
Activity: 116
Definitely there will be an enourmous impact on global econoy if you succeed to reduce the shipping costs by 10-15%!
Jump to: