Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics - page 135. (Read 84798 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Your WP is quite a long read! However, well written))
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
the project's project website is very interesting with a very clear explanation of coin sales, where to discuss about the sale of coins on this project, is there any special media for it
Activity: 70
Interesting to see how exactly you're going to make the shipping easier and more comfortable Wink
Activity: 115
I wonder how the shipping process looks like now, without blockchain? Is it so difficulte to send a container to another country or continent?
Activity: 119
By the way, how the tokens will be used here?
Activity: 155
Decentralization is everywhere, and it's a wonderful thing in many ways. Sure that transportation will benefit too!
Activity: 168
I see your project site, very interesting and have careful planning. with the support of a strong team that is in it hopefully for the smooth progress and many people who are interested in your project.
Activity: 135
What kind of experience you have in the industry? And in the ICO management?
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
a lot of work is planned In the road map, I hope you'll manage to do it all.
Activity: 275
Merit: 100
Reducing fraud is definitely an issue, good luck to improve the way it works now.
Activity: 122
Lowering the shipping costs will do a huge impact on many industries, very interesting to that happening!
Activity: 184
Can contribute dollars directly, without cryptocurrency?
Activity: 142
Great that you linked the price to $1!
Activity: 238
From the description of the project i learned that the Cargocoin project has a huge potential market for development and covers many branches of the economy from trade to transportation of goods, i would like to know how the team will combine the work of all these industries on one platform?
Activity: 128
BTW, what exchanges you'll hit first?
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
As we are getting quite a lot of interest and questions, we tried to summarise some of the questions, asked so far and give our short answers:

Question: Where are you based, guys? Looks like you have an international team
Answer: We are registered in the United Kingdom. More information on the company, company number, registered address and phone number is available on our website.

-snip-

Question: Are you going to partner with the existing shiping companies?
Answer: Yes, we are already partners with existing shipping and cargo transport companies. In a few days we will add our partners page to our website, where we will list our partners from the transport industry.

Question: Do you already have any sort of a prototype?
Answer: We already have our token code up in the github repository. In a week we will upload our smart contracts code too.

Will wait who are your partners with this project.
Because if you are starting from scratch and no other collaboration with your industry, the application is going to be really tough.
But if you have partners that can test the viability of your platform, that's great.
So even in the initial stages, they can already give you feedback on where to improve and what they really need.
Activity: 120
Hope that your ICO goes well and soon we'll see cargocoin on exchanges!
Activity: 140
You mentioned 7 big problems of shipping industry in the documents, which ones will be solved in the first launch version?
Activity: 18
I like the idea of applying blockchain to the international shipping sector, it's clearly going to be huge. But why does your new token add value to this sector? Couldn't it be done without a new token? Why will your token go up in value? Thx
Activity: 146
Building and ecosystem must be a very complicated task, but definitely a rewarding one!!
Jump to: