Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics - page 31. (Read 84796 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!
There is still time for the project to more recognized especially on crypto forums. They need bigger sponsors or partners.
Im not sure if a bigger sponsor and partner is the best way to be recognized in the community since they dont have any funds for it yet.

They won't get a corporate sponsor especially right now when the crypto AND the real stocks market is down by a metric fucking ton and uncertainty is high

If they can manage both this features for easy access then it will be wonderful for both customers and investors.
I think for Cargo it will make sense to have some kind of partnership or sponsor from the very beginning but since they dont seem to have one i think is ok for them Maybe they didnt plan on that either way i think maybe their private investment should settle this if they have one

It's been a long time since the project has started and I think they're having a hard time getting more support from some investors especially about the current situation which the market isn't good to make an investment.
Activity: 308
I really want know what the Cargocoin team doing at this day. Well, maybe the crash make the silent.
I'm really afraid to assume what is happening in the team now because of such a fall in the market. I hope the developers will cope way with all the complex tasks.

It is normal to feel that way because of the market standing but it is better to think more positively to avoid worries to yourself and others. I know the team we're doing there best for the success of it. For now, the best thing that we can do to help is continue to give our support to them and be patient enough in waiting.
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
https://hovr.site/
There is still time for the project to more recognized especially on crypto forums. They need bigger sponsors or partners.
Im not sure if a bigger sponsor and partner is the best way to be recognized in the community since they dont have any funds for it yet.

They won't get a corporate sponsor especially right now when the crypto AND the real stocks market is down by a metric fucking ton and uncertainty is high

If they can manage both this features for easy access then it will be wonderful for both customers and investors.
I think for Cargo it will make sense to have some kind of partnership or sponsor from the very beginning but since they dont seem to have one i think is ok for them Maybe they didnt plan on that either way i think maybe their private investment should settle this if they have one
Activity: 532

Yes, agree. The features and some other additional information and developments of the project is  very important to gain and captivate the attentions and interest of the investors and supporters.
Activity: 574
I really want know what the Cargocoin team doing at this day. Well, maybe the crash make the silent.
I'm really afraid to assume what is happening in the team now because of such a fall in the market. I hope the developers will cope way with all the complex tasks.
It is not necessary to predict anything, you are absolutely right. It is only necessary to expect launch of the project and only then to do assessment.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
I think, the team are still in the right path because they are very optimistic with their product. Even if the market crashes, they don't afraid on it since they believe that their platform can become more useful someday and be one of the profitable kind of business.
Activity: 532

There's probably a circumstances that can be happen because of this continues drop of value of coins. Everyone is affected which it would caused some investors to be panic.
Dua
Activity: 616
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
Just giving updates doesn't mean the people randomly and out of the blue start trusting your project or some shit lmao. The updates need to be good too
Most of the people here are not quietly know the project so well and they are starting invest in the project without a double research of the project.
Absolutely. But, I don't think they are not know the project, they really know well about the project and it seems like they were doing these things for bounty.

Really? Why you said that? From started, Cargocoin have a lot of doubt from people, not only investors, i know some people really invest at here with no doubt, but it is huge amount or small?
In my opinion for today, I think there are few people who are ready to invest mindlessly in any project. The market falls every day and before investing you need to weigh your decision several times.
Activity: 236
Merit: 0
Just giving updates doesn't mean the people randomly and out of the blue start trusting your project or some shit lmao. The updates need to be good too
Most of the people here are not quietly know the project so well and they are starting invest in the project without a double research of the project.
Absolutely. But, I don't think they are not know the project, they really know well about the project and it seems like they were doing these things for bounty.

Really? Why you said that? From started, Cargocoin have a lot of doubt from people, not only investors, i know some people really invest at here with no doubt, but it is huge amount or small?
Activity: 423
Perhaps, they have learned enough knowledge regarding the functions of the project before deciding to invest since they gamble to take the risk even if the value of each token is worth 1$. Also, maybe they have seen something unique and potentials of Cargocoin ahead.
Activity: 560
Activity: 560
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Very strange offer for me. But I think you know what you mean, well, let's see what happens with the project next year.
It is unlikely it will occur, I absolutely agree with you. Anyway, if cost too falls, it will be necessary to update the project that the investors were happy.
Consistent updates about the platform gives enough confidence to the supporters and even to all investors who have participated in the token sales. This will also give them awareness regarding on it's flow and how things moves on especially in the upcoming implementation.
I will agree with you bud, the updates will gain the trust and more support from the public and the investors. They will be glad for the updates that makes the project grow and progressive. Updates also give the people the current status and levels of improvements that they done for the project.

Activity: 350
D.U.G

WTF are you on about, there's no feature that he even mentioned, like he's talking about the markets being dead af and in the decline and you mention features

They can always make and change some plans, right? Improvements to gain more impression from the public. The market is not dead yet, BTC' price is still high AF!

That's right if you a are really unto crypto, Gain some faith especially on BTC, Noobs are all panicking and saying cryptos are dying but's it's not. If you are wise you can invest small because of the transaction and fees are low right now.

WTF are you on about, there's no feature that he even mentioned, like he's talking about the markets being dead af and in the decline and you mention features

They can always make and change some plans, right? Improvements to gain more impression from the public. The market is not dead yet, BTC' price is still high AF!

Merit: 4

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

Activity: 476
Very strange offer for me. But I think you know what you mean, well, let's see what happens with the project next year.
It is unlikely it will occur, I absolutely agree with you. Anyway, if cost too falls, it will be necessary to update the project that the investors were happy.
Consistent updates about the platform gives enough confidence to the supporters and even to all investors who have participated in the token sales. This will also give them awareness regarding on it's flow and how things moves on especially in the upcoming implementation.
I will agree with you bud, the updates will gain the trust and more support from the public and the investors. They will be glad for the updates that makes the project grow and progressive. Updates also give the people the current status and levels of improvements that they done for the project.
Pages:
Jump to: