Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics - page 41. (Read 84796 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
I think that the interaction between the community and the team is low currently. There are few queries left answered.

Everyone has been complaining about the lack of participation from their side and not a single person has come up from their side, go figure I guess

Well if this is true then this is not good for the project, the team need to be more active to entertain and answers all queries, if they are too busy then maybe assigning a community manager will help them.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
Can you give a concrete example of work of the platform? With what coins will it work and cooperate? The structure does not seem usual.

For now, we cannot expect continues changes and updates, It is still far for the team to be able to achieve the Hard Cap. They need more promotional techniques especially on youtube, google etc.

You are right, an active communications, serious dedications and the willingness to add more activities and promotions specially marketing and advertising, I think the team is lack of this.
Activity: 350
D.U.G
I think that the interaction between the community and the team is low currently. There are few queries left answered.

Everyone has been complaining about the lack of participation from their side and not a single person has come up from their side, go figure I guess

Yeah, all are talking only. If they are complaining why contact the team directly, As I know they have official page for their bounty?
Activity: 336
Can you give a concrete example of work of the platform? With what coins will it work and cooperate? The structure does not seem usual.

For now, we cannot expect continues changes and updates, It is still far for the team to be able to achieve the Hard Cap. They need more promotional techniques especially on youtube, google etc.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Computta Mine Your Own BTC

As I know they are currently dealing and talking with different couriers, For now the team are focus from achieving hardcap I guess?
Activity: 308
Merit: 4

Activity: 504
Merit: 20
They have a growing community obviously but seems admin is busy woth something. The supporters also need to hear some fresh updates from them.
A project that does not update information regularly will cause confusion and lack of confidence in the investment environment. People will not know where the project is going.

I do not think that updates depend on investor investments. Did not you think that the developer can be just busy with improvement of the platform?

There is a lot of ways which we can track their progress which you can find it in their site. Well, updates is definitely the job of the dev because they are the only in charge of the platform especially the progress.
They should also post about the updates in this thread then. Also it doesnt need to be their job if they're professional enough to hire a proper manager for it
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
They have a growing community obviously but seems admin is busy woth something. The supporters also need to hear some fresh updates from them.
A project that does not update information regularly will cause confusion and lack of confidence in the investment environment. People will not know where the project is going.

I do not think that updates depend on investor investments. Did not you think that the developer can be just busy with improvement of the platform?
Well updates and plans are depends in the activeness and capabilitilies of the team developers but the investors and supporters are the blood that will keeo the project alive. Investors will feed funds that will used for project development and progress  the supporters are the boosting system to maintain the activeness and lively each activities of the project.
I just hope the community here gets updated on whats going on with tokensales and how the roadmaps are planned to get kickstarted I really hope one of the devs just stepin here and just give some good news

I think communication is very important on every project and its very critical that the team should never take it for granted because it might fuel certain anxieties to the community.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/

Well updates and plans are depends in the activeness and capabilitilies of the team developers but the investors and supporters are the blood that will keeo the project alive. Investors will feed funds that will used for project development and progress  the supporters are the boosting system to maintain the activeness and lively each activities of the project.
I just hope the community here gets updated on whats going on with tokensales and how the roadmaps are planned to get kickstarted I really hope one of the devs just stepin here and just give some good news
Activity: 308

I agree. Probably, they are busy and always keeping in touch in the improvements of the platform. They want to make sure that this will give better satisfactions for those people who have invested. And I'm sure the team will published some sort of infos regarding the progress soon.

In every delayed updates have a reason behind it. One of those is that the team is very busy in finding ways and ideas just to improved the project. As what I have observed, the team makes sure that investors will be satisfied in every action they do. Hope the team will continue to be hardworking.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Activity: 490

I agree. Probably, they are busy and always keeping in touch in the improvements of the platform. They want to make sure that this will give better satisfactions for those people who have invested. And I'm sure the team will published some sort of infos regarding the progress soon.
Activity: 476

Activity: 532

There is a lot of ways which we can track their progress which you can find it in their site. Well, updates is definitely the job of the dev because they are the only in charge of the platform especially the progress.
The development of the project is the job of the project developers and the team who are handling the marketing department but all the people who directly involved the project is responsible of the updates and what so ever project news and information. Even the su2and investors has its own task for the project every part and edges of this project is very important to bring this project to the success.
Activity: 532

Activity: 574

Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!

I don't think it will goes that way because as I have observed with this project, the team are still on track. In fact they already have negotiations with various exchanges like Bancor. For sure after the token sales ends which is December 31, it will be listed there officially.
I think they reach so far at this time and they also made good development from the start. Maybe, they are quite busy at this time, sooner they will announce a good news since from the start CargoCoin receives positive impression to the world market of crypto.

Still I wonder why they don't have some bounty program which is I think very useful in terms of popularity. Well, whatever their plans in the project, hope that it would work.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
What news about the Belgrade Ico summit? The team told how this event was held? Or maybe there is a video report on the YouTube channel of the project?
Obviously we all eager to know any update from the wonderful project like cargocoin.but the ICO summit will be held on Nov 13.so wait for a few days for better update
Not bad, you should wait for official news from the team. To avoid invented actions that will write here.
Waiting & supporting this project will be a good idea before any progress news from the team.but as Nov 13 has been over so u think they should provide the news at now 
Activity: 280

I don't think it will goes that way because as I have observed with this project, the team are still on track. In fact they already have negotiations with various exchanges like Bancor. For sure after the token sales ends which is December 31, it will be listed there officially.
I think they reach so far at this time and they also made good development from the start. Maybe, they are quite busy at this time, sooner they will announce a good news since from the start CargoCoin receives positive impression to the world market of crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: