Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics - page 37. (Read 84796 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 11
The ICO sale still has a long way to go, And 20% is a big discount for upcoming investors, So the predicted price  after the ICO is more than 1$?
I am not sure that in the nearest future it will be possible to reach such level of the price. The situation was formed not of the best.

I also noticed that they really struggling to reach their target. This is maybe because of the current situation of the market or the investors are having doubt about the platform.

The hard cap to achieve is not a joke, Its 55 million dollars, That will require hundreds to thousands of investor to be reached.
Well you are righy 55 million USD is quite a large amount and it is very difficult to reach. Lets be more realistic this time is this really the needed amount to achieved hardcap or this is pure speculation and rumours around the market.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
I think is time we get some listing news here considering ico sales is over trading will only seek to improve token stability and increase its price i think so lets hope we get something like Idex I think it will be better
The ICO is over? Really? As I have visited now on their website, still 43 days to go before it ends. Also, the team have already made negotiations in some good exchange like Bancor. Perhaps, we just have to wait for the token sales to be concluded and maybe they will announced which exchange will this coin be listed.
I am sure that by the end of sales, developers are already determined with the exact exchange on which the coins will work. Perhaps it will be several exchangers.
It would be nice, because for today the CargoCoin coins are quite popular. This means that they will sell well, so the more exchangers, the better.
Dua
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
I think is time we get some listing news here considering ico sales is over trading will only seek to improve token stability and increase its price i think so lets hope we get something like Idex I think it will be better
The ICO is over? Really? As I have visited now on their website, still 43 days to go before it ends. Also, the team have already made negotiations in some good exchange like Bancor. Perhaps, we just have to wait for the token sales to be concluded and maybe they will announced which exchange will this coin be listed.
I am sure that by the end of sales, developers are already determined with the exact exchange on which the coins will work. Perhaps it will be several exchangers.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Activity: 560
The hard cap to achieve is not a joke, Its 55 million dollars, That will require hundreds to thousands of investor to be reached.
Yeah, but, I think its a million miles far away from the hardcap. I mean, it is absolutely an impossible to reach and it can cause cryptocurrency market to be dumped over and over.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
I see that many users find it possible to increase the price of tokens after release. Therefore, I also hope that all investors will be able to get a good profit on their investments.
If this predictions from the people will come true, I'm sure people who have invested earlier and now will gain big profits. It can lead them to reach their desired goals here in cryptocurrency space. Also the bounty hunters will earn enough funds on their works in promoting the project.

If the people plus big investors will hold the coins for a while and wait for the cargo platforms payments, Surely the price will increase slowly than expected.
Yes I think that is certain if it is done then the price will definitely slowly rise and better for now we will continue to follow the developments because I'm sure the price will definitely rise later
Activity: 350
D.U.G
The ICO sale still has a long way to go, And 20% is a big discount for upcoming investors, So the predicted price  after the ICO is more than 1$?
I am not sure that in the nearest future it will be possible to reach such level of the price. The situation was formed not of the best.

I also noticed that they really struggling to reach their target. This is maybe because of the current situation of the market or the investors are having doubt about the platform.

I see that many users find it possible to increase the price of tokens after release. Therefore, I also hope that all investors will be able to get a good profit on their investments.
If this predictions from the people will come true, I'm sure people who have invested earlier and now will gain big profits. It can lead them to reach their desired goals here in cryptocurrency space. Also the bounty hunters will earn enough funds on their works in promoting the project.

If the people plus big investors will hold the coins for a while and wait for the cargo platforms payments, Surely the price will increase slowly than expected.
Computta Mine Your Own BTC

Well, let's just see what could be the result of their ICO sale since investors are very observant and cautious about it especially when the price seems so high.

That's the hurdle nowadays, a lot of the investors preferred to invest after the ICO, particularly once they hit the exchanges. They can get it dirty cheap because of the dumpers. Way below than ICO price, sometimes only about 10% of the value. So the team has tough job in convincing investors to buy their token. That predicted price will be much lower once they are being traded.

If traders will dump it again to profit, Then surely the price of cargo coin will fall slowly,
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Cargocoin now have a lot of update and news, people who want follow it, can join their telegram group and know more.
Everyone can subscribe also for other social networks which were created developers. There too is all information concerning the project.

You mean they only have few members on it? Better the team should do more effort and also make more strategies to at least get the attention of some investors.
Well, if we will based on the figure its really quite few but, hopefully the team can make some arrangements and adjustments on it. So the project will be more appealing in the eyes of investors and supporters.
I think right now is following the roadmap and having some good listing on better exchanges am sure that will help motivate and create involvement in the project and ofcourse it will increase sales so it just depends on devs work right now

Forget better exchanges, let's first start with exchanges themselves. They have not even told us which if any exchanges that they will be planning to work with
Merit: 4

Except a lot of people make such predictions and as always most of these predictions usually fail badly and nothing really major happens apart from a loss
Activity: 294

Well, let's just see what could be the result of their ICO sale since investors are very observant and cautious about it especially when the price seems so high.
I don't that we can really predict the actual value of the token as it is totally internal algorithm for that.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

That's the hurdle nowadays, a lot of the investors preferred to invest after the ICO, particularly once they hit the exchanges. They can get it dirty cheap because of the dumpers. Way below than ICO price, sometimes only about 10% of the value. So the team has tough job in convincing investors to buy their token. That predicted price will be much lower once they are being traded.
Activity: 532

Activity: 490
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
Cargocoin now have a lot of update and news, people who want follow it, can join their telegram group and know more.
Everyone can subscribe also for other social networks which were created developers. There too is all information concerning the project.

You mean they only have few members on it? Better the team should do more effort and also make more strategies to at least get the attention of some investors.
Well, if we will based on the figure its really quite few but, hopefully the team can make some arrangements and adjustments on it. So the project will be more appealing in the eyes of investors and supporters.
I think right now is following the roadmap and having some good listing on better exchanges am sure that will help motivate and create involvement in the project and ofcourse it will increase sales so it just depends on devs work right now
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!

It is a good bonus, just for those who lost a part of means at a dump of bitcoin and eth. Now it turns out it is possible to buy tokens without loss.

Knowing about the ICO surely will have many  buyers in it same as investors. Because you can buy it with a discount and trade it at the right time. Then surely you will not loss any amount as long you know what best to do. Patience is one of important thing to have in order to succeed.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Pages:
Jump to: