Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics - page 39. (Read 84796 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 1
Cargocoin now have a lot of update and news, people who want follow it, can join their telegram group and know more.
Where you ger the update of this group?the telegram team did not provide any news related to any progress or ICo news.Hope they can continue the ICO program in this tough situation 
Yeah. I really hope also that their ICO will have a good results because the crpyto market now is having a bad flow most especially to ethereum. It is very sad to see that this coin is not recovering yet but going even worst as everyone of here not expecting it to happen.

They have a slow percentage about the ICO stage and definitely the team faces struggle about it. Also, they rarely do some communication which I think they probably busy on other things.
Activity: 380
Merit: 250
Cargocoin now have a lot of update and news, people who want follow it, can join their telegram group and know more.
Where you ger the update of this group?the telegram team did not provide any news related to any progress or ICo news.Hope they can continue the ICO program in this tough situation 
Yeah. I really hope also that their ICO will have a good results because the crpyto market now is having a bad flow most especially to ethereum. It is very sad to see that this coin is not recovering yet but going even worst as everyone of here not expecting it to happen.
the situation is burdensome for investors and if the project is continued there may be a glimmer of hope because the members are still expecting the best for this project and whatever the problem is until the project is abandoned, hopefully the team provides the answer
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
https://hovr.site/
does the team add the latest news on the project to the Telegram channel? Here on the forum there is a lack of fresh information about the work of the project.
I really havent seen any update apart from the one they mentioned here on attending a summit Their telegram is almost theasme as here so i think the only thing we can do is wait for any update coming in because we are actually in need of those news on cargo
Activity: 294
It's much more better if the team could sometimes give answer to our concerns. It's been a long time since they have been actively answering queries and I think this time they really need to be also be involved.
I agree. They need to communicate sometimes on this thread so that there will no confusion and doubtful between the members and the dev team. If this will continue, it can affect the reputations of the project and will results in negative feedback.

For now, let's see what will happen this week. If the admin did not respond here, Then we can contact them thru telegram of send support in the main site.
I will have to totally agree with this statement of yours.
Dua
Activity: 616
does the team add the latest news on the project to the Telegram channel? Here on the forum there is a lack of fresh information about the work of the project.

Yeah, and I am wondering if they are following their roadmap on time now? Like if they already made the mobile application that stated in the road map will be in 2018 Q4.
Well, the fourth quarter of this year is not over yet, and if they have planned to launch a mobile application, then it is most likely still at the development stage.
Activity: 574
In the telegram users can ask direct questions and very quickly receive on them answers. For this purpose also the official channel was created.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Activity: 476
Well as of today there is no new updates and news about the project development. Try to visit the telegram group might you can ask the question that you want to know about the project. Still visit the thread more often might for next few days updates will be available.
Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io

Yeah, and I am wondering if they are following their roadmap on time now? Like if they already made the mobile application that stated in the road map will be in 2018 Q4.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
It seems that yes, there the team publishes news more often than here, it can be said that here they practically do not publish.

For me it is really very important that all published updates must have their all available channels. like here in bitcointalk, social media channels and other platforms, this is to update all of us specially all investors about the latest developments.
Activity: 378
It seems that yes, there the team publishes news more often than here, it can be said that here they practically do not publish.
Activity: 308
I did joined their telegram group now but I don't see any news and updates of the project. Perhaps they have a social channels where we can be able to see it. Hopefully, the team will have something that can make all supporteras happy so that all efforts of the people here willbe worth it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
Activity: 423
Activity: 236
Merit: 0
Can you give a concrete example of work of the platform? With what coins will it work and cooperate? The structure does not seem usual.

As I know they are currently dealing and talking with different couriers, For now the team are focus from achieving hardcap I guess?

Not just for aiming the hard cap but they also working hard to make the platform better. They know that it's a long way to processed it and it will takes a lot time and effort before they can come up a good kind. We just hope that they can be able to succeed on it.

If they want to be succeed and to reach the hard cap then they must have the key to success and I think that is having a unique strategic innovations. And together also with determination and hard working team.

They definitely are doing their jobs because competition in the market is getting more hard. With so many projects, it's not so easy to attract the investors and this is why they do a lot of work.
Yes, of course. If they do not have hard working, they must cope up with a lot of problem when want collect more funds to running.
Activity: 504
It's much more better if the team could sometimes give answer to our concerns. It's been a long time since they have been actively answering queries and I think this time they really need to be also be involved.
I agree. They need to communicate sometimes on this thread so that there will no confusion and doubtful between the members and the dev team. If this will continue, it can affect the reputations of the project and will results in negative feedback.

For now, let's see what will happen this week. If the admin did not respond here, Then we can contact them thru telegram of send support in the main site.
If I may suggest you better as soon as possible to contact the admin via the telegram group instead of waiting for an answer here, but somehow it depends on your decision
This is not very good when waiting for a response from the administrators, but they are not here. And you need to write a completely different branch. after all, administrators must respond here.
Activity: 669

If I may suggest you better as soon as possible to contact the admin via the telegram group instead of waiting for an answer here, but somehow it depends on your decision
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
They have a growing community obviously but seems admin is busy woth something. The supporters also need to hear some fresh updates from them.
A project that does not update information regularly will cause confusion and lack of confidence in the investment environment. People will not know where the project is going.

I do not think that updates depend on investor investments. Did not you think that the developer can be just busy with improvement of the platform?
Maybe, the team still have busy right? As i know so far, have some project have hibernate time when ICO softcap reached.

What the heck is a hibernation period supposed to be lmao, most ICOs are like a week or two and if they hibernate for a while during that they aint making shit
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
Can you give a concrete example of work of the platform? With what coins will it work and cooperate? The structure does not seem usual.

As I know they are currently dealing and talking with different couriers, For now the team are focus from achieving hardcap I guess?
How do you "achieve hardcap" by not even responding to the only people who can make that even possible - AKA the people here and on other channels
Pages:
Jump to: