Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics - page 43. (Read 84796 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
The discount price 25% for cargo coin is still a big bonus, 2 more months until the ICO sale will end. I think there still a chance for them to be able to reach 55 Million?
5 million dollars have been reached, and many partner exchangers have received Cargo Coin, and still 25% bonus is still available, quickly buy before it runs out, just a few more days the ICO is finished

I just visited their site and yes it can be seen in it that they already reached their soft cap. Which is quite good because they somehow managed to make through this far. I am not yet able to track their contract address and maybe by a couple of hours i will try to look at it.

For now its safe to predict that they can only reach the half of the hard cap expected to be raised I guess.
What's the rate at which the cap was being held.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
The team are having a great time in the Belgrade Summit as of the moment. I hope, this will help to make the project better and be supported by big investors because the idea is big and needs a lot of time to developed.
Such actions certainly positively influence development of the project. Many significant experts appear in the project thanks to the summits.
Activity: 532
The team are having a great time in the Belgrade Summit as of the moment. I hope, this will help to make the project better and be supported by big investors because the idea is big and needs a lot of time to developed.

This probably give them a more known and also has a chance to gain some investors. Attending conference could boost their popularity and hopefully they can explain well their objectives.
Precisely,  if the project teams are active with this kind of activities they will eventually found prospects partners and investors from this kind of events. Such a lovely place to join attending conference will make them attract the client's interest and wants.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
I look forward to receiving news from the team on how this event is taking place in Belgrade. I hope they make a report on this event.

Definitely they will have a report on this because this an important event. On the other hand, I am hoping that their ICO will increase the number of investors so that they can proceed with what is written in their roadmap.
If the number of investors will increase the funds of the project will also increase they will now capable of making  amzing strategies for the improvement of the project. They can proceed for the next stage of the project. The financial aspects is very important to achieve the goals and fulfil project plans.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
I look forward to receiving news from the team on how this event is taking place in Belgrade. I hope they make a report on this event.

Definitely they will have a report on this because this an important event. On the other hand, I am hoping that their ICO will increase the number of investors so that they can proceed with what is written in their roadmap.
Activity: 532

This probably give them a more known and also has a chance to gain some investors. Attending conference could boost their popularity and hopefully they can explain well their objectives.
Dua
Activity: 616
What news about the Belgrade Ico summit? The team told how this event was held? Or maybe there is a video report on the YouTube channel of the project?
Obviously we all eager to know any update from the wonderful project like cargocoin.but the ICO summit will be held on Nov 13.so wait for a few days for better update
Still have ICO time for CargoCoin? I really surprising about it, because as i know so far, this project started from longtime ago.

As I know the ICO sale now is more than 5- 6 months I guess, This is one of the longest ICO that I've seen this year.
I see some project have ICO time which running long than Cargocoin, it depends on the strategy of the team, maybe they need to collect more fund?
maybe the team just reinsured and made such long sales. Perhaps if they quickly assemble a hard cap, they will stop selling ahead of time.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
Activity: 308
Activity: 236
Merit: 0
What news about the Belgrade Ico summit? The team told how this event was held? Or maybe there is a video report on the YouTube channel of the project?
Obviously we all eager to know any update from the wonderful project like cargocoin.but the ICO summit will be held on Nov 13.so wait for a few days for better update
Still have ICO time for CargoCoin? I really surprising about it, because as i know so far, this project started from longtime ago.

As I know the ICO sale now is more than 5- 6 months I guess, This is one of the longest ICO that I've seen this year.
I see some project have ICO time which running long than Cargocoin, it depends on the strategy of the team, maybe they need to collect more fund?
Activity: 423

That's retardedly long for an ICO, it's as if they don't really have anything in mind and will let people throw money cause why the heck would they not want money

I agree, so much time for running ICO have dangerous, when people don't know how to gain profit from this project.
Merit: 4

That's retardedly long for an ICO, it's as if they don't really have anything in mind and will let people throw money cause why the heck would they not want money
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
The discount price 25% for cargo coin is still a big bonus, 2 more months until the ICO sale will end. I think there still a chance for them to be able to reach 55 Million?
5 million dollars have been reached, and many partner exchangers have received Cargo Coin, and still 25% bonus is still available, quickly buy before it runs out, just a few more days the ICO is finished

I just visited their site and yes it can be seen in it that they already reached their soft cap. Which is quite good because they somehow managed to make through this far. I am not yet able to track their contract address and maybe by a couple of hours i will try to look at it.

For now its safe to predict that they can only reach the half of the hard cap expected to be raised I guess.

But is half the amount of the hard cap higher than the soft cap? (and if it is, then why is the hard cap so high that the soft cap is a very small fraction of it)
Activity: 350
D.U.G

Computta Mine Your Own BTC
If they can be able to achieved it, it would definitely a big achievements for the team. But if not, then it is still good to continue in developing this platform ahead because the soft cap are still enough to make this have a good functions here in blockchain technology.
Well nobody knows what will happen after 2 months bud it might be a hit or a flop. So to ensure success marketing team should do their best to get buyers.
Predictions will sometimes make us un happy if we are not satisfied with the project outcome specially  when it ranges and efforts are still enough to gain and attract the public  interest.

The good idea is to not predict and hope that the cargo coin tokens will not be dump on some exchanges from the greedy investors.
If they can be able to achieved it, it would definitely a big achievements for the team. But if not, then it is still good to continue in developing this platform ahead because the soft cap are still enough to make this have a good functions here in blockchain technology.
Well nobody knows what will happen after 2 months bud it might be a hit or a flop. So to ensure success marketing team should do their best to get buyers.
And to predict something beforehand it would be silly. If the project is pleasant, then it is necessary to invest, but not to think of what can occur.
I agree, I have many projects in which I was doubtful about investing and the tokens soared to the moon. I later regretted for a long time that I did not do what I wanted. So if you think you need to invest, then do it.

Prediction cannot always be happened. It is very important to know all, starting from the projects background and the teams background because investing is really risky which needs positive minds and trust to the people who is behind the project. It is very helpful not to invest easily, do some research and know everything to avoid doubts.
Activity: 378
And to predict something beforehand it would be silly. If the project is pleasant, then it is necessary to invest, but not to think of what can occur.
I agree, I have many projects in which I was doubtful about investing and the tokens soared to the moon. I later regretted for a long time that I did not do what I wanted. So if you think you need to invest, then do it.
Activity: 504
Thanks for the clarification, I was mistaken and thought that this summit had already passed. But now I can accurately follow the development of events.
Yes of course! Watch and do not miss. I also follow every day all the news of this project! Also check the official site of the project.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
a pleasant attitude to the project may not be enough. Before investing, you need to think carefully and read all the available information about the project.
Yes. That's the basic ways to do before going to invest in a specific project. We need to read and understand well the details on it and always check the backgrounds of the developer team if they are true and legit people so we can have a better ideas about their works.
Only acquaintance with information on the project will hardly give a full picture about his opportunities. We learn for certain as the project only after his start will work.
Pages:
Jump to: