Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics - page 42. (Read 84796 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
They have a growing community obviously but seems admin is busy woth something. The supporters also need to hear some fresh updates from them.
A project that does not update information regularly will cause confusion and lack of confidence in the investment environment. People will not know where the project is going.

I don't think it will goes that way because as I have observed with this project, the team are still on track. In fact they already have negotiations with various exchanges like Bancor. For sure after the token sales ends which is December 31, it will be listed there officially.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
They have a growing community obviously but seems admin is busy woth something. The supporters also need to hear some fresh updates from them.
A project that does not update information regularly will cause confusion and lack of confidence in the investment environment. People will not know where the project is going.

I think we just need to wait, because the team only yesterday was at the summit in Belgrade. I am sure they will soon give us fresh news about the development of the project.
Yes, it is true, but they could give us photos, for example, from this event, since it would be very interesting for us to follow everything that happens there.
I hope that they will give us at least a few photos from this event in order to have an idea on what topics this summit was and how it passed.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10

I think we just need to wait, because the team only yesterday was at the summit in Belgrade. I am sure they will soon give us fresh news about the development of the project.
Yes, it is true, but they could give us photos, for example, from this event, since it would be very interesting for us to follow everything that happens there.
Activity: 378
The team are having a great time in the Belgrade Summit as of the moment. I hope, this will help to make the project better and be supported by big investors because the idea is big and needs a lot of time to developed.
I look forward to receiving news from the team on how this event is taking place in Belgrade. I hope they make a report on this event.
I waiting for the news concerning development of the project very much too. Here really many factors demand an explanation and updating.
I think that we will see them only after the team returns home, maybe they need to mount them in order to upload videos to YouTube. Or write a good article.
Dua
Activity: 616

Activity: 168
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
Do you have a comparison data sheet for other direct competitors? I think some projects could have some superior features than the others so I guess its important to have such data published accordingly.
Activity: 236
Merit: 0
The team are having a great time in the Belgrade Summit as of the moment. I hope, this will help to make the project better and be supported by big investors because the idea is big and needs a lot of time to developed.
I look forward to receiving news from the team on how this event is taking place in Belgrade. I hope they make a report on this event.
I waiting for the news concerning development of the project very much too. Here really many factors demand an explanation and updating.
It is so dangerous, if the admin do not keep their active and responsive, members will feeling disappointed about the team, i am sure.
Merit: 4

As of now if you need some new updates or development from the team, We can visit their official telegram or visit their social media pages.
Why should people, especially those that plan to give a random dude on the internet money need to take so much effort to check. Why not post it here
Merit: 20

What they should do is then hire a specific community manager to manage each platform, a couple of dudes per platform - BTT, Telegram, Discord, etc.
Activity: 423
I think they will, because people have expect to this project so much and they want know what about of Cargocoin progressing.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G

Surely other investors like the greedy ones are pushing cargo coin to be working with legit trade exchange to be able to dump it again, equals profit to them?

As of now if you need some new updates or development from the team, We can visit their official telegram or visit their social media pages.

Useful information and news about the cargo coin team are always listed, Don't be a fool on the other members posting irrelevant about the ICO sale.
Computta Mine Your Own BTC

Such actions certainly positively influence development of the project. Many significant experts appear in the project thanks to the summits.
Then it's a good news for Cargocoin to have more experts from crypto since it can make the platform more recognizable and will have a big advantage from the others. I really looking forward for the outcomed of this project in a next few months since they are starting to get better.

Yes it is a good news indeed, knowing to have many experts from crypto can make the project popular and successful. Why? It is because , it can help in making the project become more develop and give the team a knowledge on how to handle such situation. They can learn a lot from the experts, hoping that they will continue to have a good communication with each other. I can feel that success is near.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Tell me, where do you see the updates of the team where they are now? where do they write what happens at all the meetings they attend?
Activity: 378
Yes that's right! I am glad that the team copes very well with its work and conveys interesting facts from the meetings here, so that we know what they are doing there.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
What news about the Belgrade Ico summit? The team told how this event was held? Or maybe there is a video report on the YouTube channel of the project?
Obviously we all eager to know any update from the wonderful project like cargocoin.but the ICO summit will be held on Nov 13.so wait for a few days for better update
Still have ICO time for CargoCoin? I really surprising about it, because as i know so far, this project started from longtime ago.

As I know the ICO sale now is more than 5- 6 months I guess, This is one of the longest ICO that I've seen this year.
I think they had some pauses along the way so it wasnt that all straight going and i think some ico do that if they think maybe the need to reignite some aspect of the ico or more marketing to get more investors
Activity: 490
Such actions certainly positively influence development of the project. Many significant experts appear in the project thanks to the summits.
Then it's a good news for Cargocoin to have more experts from crypto since it can make the platform more recognizable and will have a big advantage from the others. I really looking forward for the outcomed of this project in a next few months since they are starting to get better.
Pages:
Jump to: