Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics - page 45. (Read 84796 times)

copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Offering a free platform with no monthly or annual fees makes the growth of the adoption the only source of value creations. Good luck guys.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
What news about the Belgrade Ico summit? The team told how this event was held? Or maybe there is a video report on the YouTube channel of the project?
Obviously we all eager to know any update from the wonderful project like cargocoin.but the ICO summit will be held on Nov 13.so wait for a few days for better update
Thanks for the clarification, I was mistaken and thought that this summit had already passed. But now I can accurately follow the development of events.
Everything is normal. But now you will well watch it and don't miss any important information and you will be able to watch the summit.
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
https://hovr.site/
What news about the Belgrade Ico summit? The team told how this event was held? Or maybe there is a video report on the YouTube channel of the project?

For now, I think the team is a focus on the ICO sale promotions, for, about that summit or conference, The team will send advisors to that meeting.

So, what about the recent results of their ICO? Is their any improvement about the sales?
I think everything with it normally. In any case developers didn't speak about any problems, and it means that collecting happens in the normal mode.
It will be a good idea to know how much is collected at the end of the whole ico and is there going to be some coins that will be burnt in the process
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
Obviously we all eager to know any update from the wonderful project like cargocoin.but the ICO summit will be held on Nov 13.so wait for a few days for better update
Thanks for the clarification, I was mistaken and thought that this summit had already passed. But now I can accurately follow the development of events.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
There is no other way but to keep on waiting until that happens or the new updates will be released. This is the least we can do for now with this group. Hopefully, all our efforts will not be wasted in supporting this project because everyone are expecting for the success.

I think waiting is not new in supporting a project. We cannot let the developer or the team do a fast development or decision. It needs more time to think and find ways, it is a step by step process which needs long process. That is why it is important to have patience and trust to the team.
Dua
Activity: 616
Not bad, you should wait for official news from the team. To avoid invented actions that will write here.
in fact, I expect some improvements in the project development, I hope this summit will bring useful results for the future work of the team on the development of the project.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
There is no other way but to keep on waiting until that happens or the new updates will be released. This is the least we can do for now with this group. Hopefully, all our efforts will not be wasted in supporting this project because everyone are expecting for the success.
Activity: 294
CargoCoin will be attending the Belgrade ICO Summit as a Platinum Sponsor on 13th November 2018 in Belgrade.

Tell me where can I see the progress reports and what was the meeting about? Maybe there will be a live broadcast?
I think that the team should more clearly mentiothis information about it
I totally agree with you. And i appreciate the team, they understand the curious of people for Cargocoin at this time.
Well explained and accurate information are needed to make the people believe and gain their interest. They are very excited each day to receive information about the project. That is why correct and legit information must be given properly.
Thank you for focusing on my strategy, I hope that the team soon implements the same.
Interesting, but the team for some reason does not read our sentences, although there are a lot of worthy sentences that can be heard.
That is a true fact that your have mentioned here.
I think the developers are reading all our suggestions, maybe they will even use them for the development of the project. Just the team does not communicate with their supporters, and this can alarm users.

Surely everything that supporters suggested  will be read by the team and some of those will be used in developing the project. Hoping that the team will find ways and time to communicate each supporters to avoid worries and hesitations. Communication is very important to have in order to have positive and smooth relationship with each other.
Most important thing of this is to implement and give credit to the original idea.
Activity: 378
Not bad, you should wait for official news from the team. To avoid invented actions that will write here.
Activity: 504

For now, I think the team is a focus on the ICO sale promotions, for, about that summit or conference, The team will send advisors to that meeting.

So, what about the recent results of their ICO? Is their any improvement about the sales?
I think everything with it normally. In any case developers didn't speak about any problems, and it means that collecting happens in the normal mode.
I think so. If there were problems, for example, the administrators in any case would notify us immediately. so I think that it is not worth the worry.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Activity: 574

Activity: 476

Actually based on the statement given above I read that the project is working very will and the ICO sale promotions went good. Still I don't have the proper and accurate figure  for the project datas and details. Hopefully the team will let the users and supporters know the real project status.
Activity: 532

Pretty soon mate, we can also request for a weekly update about all the activities of the cargo coin project.
Yeah. It's pretty likely to have a consistent updates in regards to the development and the works of the developer team. It can gain good impression to the people who have interest to join and invest in the project especially now that the ICO sales are nearly end.
Yeah,  consistent updates and problem addressed help the project to make the investors and supporters comfortable and confident that the project will be a success and everything will be alright. Nevertheless the updates are doing very well.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!

Activity: 532

Pretty soon mate, we can also request for a weekly update about all the activities of the cargo coin project.
Yeah. It's pretty likely to have a consistent updates in regards to the development and the works of the developer team. It can gain good impression to the people who have interest to join and invest in the project especially now that the ICO sales are nearly end.

Due to market fluctuations many people are not showing interest towards the ICO and this makes many ICOs not reaching their hard cap. Whether how far the ICO of CargoCoin collected?

Investors are very vigilant and already learned something from their experience. As ICO's are keep growing, it also keeps being unclear because of their intentions doesn't seem to be long term.
Activity: 854

Due to market fluctuations many people are not showing interest towards the ICO and this makes many ICOs not reaching their hard cap. Whether how far the ICO of CargoCoin collected?
Activity: 308

Activity: 350
D.U.G

Its okay an okay idea to give link to those interested and critics to them to subscribes and receive weekly report and kinds of stuff.
Activity: 336

Pages:
Jump to: