Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics - page 64. (Read 84796 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
People who  bought  on the first stage of the ICO will surely profit because of the big discount they offered in the past. Lucky them,
When was the discount? I have not seen to sell tokens at a discount. How much cheaper could you buy tokens?
I'm pretty sure it couldn't be sold at the time because they are still on the ICO period. Until the market published, you can buy and sell the token.
At the moment, this really can not be done. But in just a few months, I think that it will be possible to sell and buy tokens already.
Did the developers have already reported the exact date when they plan to add their coins to some exchanges? When about this will happen?
No, no one called exact dates. And it can be in a couple of months, this is purely my opinion. This I guess it could be.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
there is only one week of sales left and I'm interested, are there any other bonuses for buying tokens now or not? And in general the rigid cap is already assembled?
In just one week i think you just missed the bonus period as most are giving during the first or second week sales not just any period on time

The bonus is still okay and big but in a few days it will end and will reduce to 15% I guess? But I want to know any new update and development from the team? Any Social media post?
Well, 15% is still a pretty good bonus that we can get when buying tokens. I think many more supporters will take advantage of this proposal.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G
there is only one week of sales left and I'm interested, are there any other bonuses for buying tokens now or not? And in general the rigid cap is already assembled?
In just one week i think you just missed the bonus period as most are giving during the first or second week sales not just any period on time

The bonus is still okay and big but in a few days it will end and will reduce to 15% I guess? But I want to know any new update and development from the team? Any Social media post?
People who  bought  on the first stage of the ICO will surely profit because of the big discount they offered in the past. Lucky them,
When was the discount? I have not seen to sell tokens at a discount. How much cheaper could you buy tokens?
I'm pretty sure it couldn't be sold at the time because they are still on the ICO period. Until the market published, you can buy and sell the token.

I am also predicting that it will be so hard to the team to reach the Hard Cap for their project. Because of doubting investors plus the fall of crypto's price.
Computta Mine Your Own BTC
Is there any one when will the ICO sale ends? Or it will not end until the Hard Cap is reached?  I saw the discount are 20% and that still big and reasonable to buy tokens.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Yes. It's only 6 days left before the token sales of Cargocoin ends. And I'm very excited to know when it will be listed first in the exchange. Hopefully, the team can managed to put this token in Bancor so that the chance to have a good volume there are possible.

Let's just hope that they reached their target so that they can continue with their next step. Handling a big project like this isn't so easy due to fact that it is all about logistics which is very sensitive because it contains millions of assets to be taking care of.
Performance of tasks gradually is also a basis of success of any project. If the team grabs everything at once, then hardly something good from this will turn out.

Right, the performance of the team is one of the basis on making the project successful and attractive to people. We can see also in every development they made for the project. I just hoping that they will continue to do the same thing till end and grab every opportunity that can help the project more develop and succeed.
copper member
Activity: 168
This streamlining of global trade and transport is beneficial to all parties concerned and it will ultimately benefit the end-user/consumer as the transportation cost of goods will be reduced and could result in cheaper prices for imported goods.
Activity: 476
Bonuses on purchase it of course is very good, but I think developers have other plans for realisation and it hardly enters them.
Probably your right mate, after the sale there is another marketing strategies that will be implemented to increase the amount of funds but posible this will also include the following about the  bonuses or some other plans, some are just discount percentage every purchase or transaction.
Activity: 532
Hopefully, within the one week of sale there will be a good sales so the sale will be successful. I think its possible to have bonuses. Let's just hope that it will really happened. It will be beneficial for all the people in the project.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Yes. It's only 6 days left before the token sales of Cargocoin ends. And I'm very excited to know when it will be listed first in the exchange. Hopefully, the team can managed to put this token in Bancor so that the chance to have a good volume there are possible.

Let's just hope that they reached their target so that they can continue with their next step. Handling a big project like this isn't so easy due to fact that it is all about logistics which is very sensitive because it contains millions of assets to be taking care of.
Performance of tasks gradually is also a basis of success of any project. If the team grabs everything at once, then hardly something good from this will turn out.
Activity: 532

Activity: 574
Bonuses on purchase it of course is very good, but I think developers have other plans for realisation and it hardly enters them.
Activity: 490
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Its been a couple of months when this project started, do you guys also offer a trial platform where we could personally test how your system works?
It is high time this project began.Now they got the investors they need & processing many thing for the project.so i don't think they will give you the option of free trial   
Maybe the team as of now are much more busy in negotiating in some good exchange because the token sales is nearly coming to an end. But perhaps if this will be successfully listed, for sure they will provide beta test to ensure that everything will be done accordingly.
They need some good exchangers because investors always looking for good exchangers & good exchangers give sometime good amount of value
Activity: 294
The price of Cargo coin ICO sale is now 1$. Those people who invested first will profit now if the predicted price will be on the market!
I just hope that the price will be multiplied at least by 2 in the next coming month because of the current market situation that we are facing.
I am also hoping that this assumption of yours may be true.
Merit: 0
Dua
Activity: 616
At the moment, this really can not be done. But in just a few months, I think that it will be possible to sell and buy tokens already.
Did the developers have already reported the exact date when they plan to add their coins to some exchanges? When about this will happen?
Activity: 378
Activity: 308
The price of Cargo coin ICO sale is now 1$. Those people who invested first will profit now if the predicted price will be on the market!
I just hope that the price will be multiplied at least by 2 in the next coming month because of the current market situation that we are facing.
Same here. I hope, that we can be able to have good profits in earning this coin so that all efforts will be worth it in supporting this project. Even if it will takes more time to wait, I can be more patient with this because I know that it will succeed someday.
Pages:
Jump to: