Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics - page 63. (Read 84796 times)

Activity: 978
Merit: 250
https://lnkd.in/dq5GeqC

CargoCoin new legal opinion by a New York licensed attorney - Nikita Tepikin with NYC registration number: 5251814. According to the legal opinion CargoCoin is not to be considered a security, but a utility token.

As a utility coin,it will surely gain popularity.The team should work on to find out bussinessman who can help them with this condition

It's good to know that the coin is a utility token since it can give more chances for it's value to increase. This will also give assurance to the investors that the project is good for investments because of it's limited supply. I hope, they can implement this so that all supporters will be satisfied.

If that's the case, there's a big possibilities that this might grow in the future. Depends on how the team will going to develop its features and also the benefits of the users. Logistics are very profitable business because everyday, transportation of goods must be served to supply the needs of every human being.
If there is a delay in cargo that will lead to an impact for the entire production cycle in the economy so all the legal hierarchy strictly do not create issues for such operations in the economy as all the population depends on the general needs to survive.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

CargoCoin new legal opinion by a New York licensed attorney - Nikita Tepikin with NYC registration number: 5251814. According to the legal opinion CargoCoin is not to be considered a security, but a utility token.

As a utility coin,it will surely gain popularity.The team should work on to find out bussinessman who can help them with this condition

It's good to know that the coin is a utility token since it can give more chances for it's value to increase. This will also give assurance to the investors that the project is good for investments because of it's limited supply. I hope, they can implement this so that all supporters will be satisfied.

Yes, it is good that the team will find ways to satisfied the people who supported and invested the project. Knowing that the coin is utility  which   the value increases will surely make the number of community increase. Many will attract and will join the project.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1

If that's the case, there's a big possibilities that this might grow in the future. Depends on how the team will going to develop its features and also the benefits of the users. Logistics are very profitable business because everyday, transportation of goods must be served to supply the needs of every human being.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11

Pretty sure what we expect will surely happened. The popularity will immediately increase once supporters and investors assure the good reputation and standards of the project.  Better if they can easily know the project developers and see how well experienced and hardworking of the team. Yes, cooperation is needed and inorder to have good foundation it need trusted people behind the project.
Activity: 294

If to recognise what I observed in some popular projects, then burning of excess tokens not always results in good result.
Everything will be taken with due ownership as per the planned procedure moreover i summarize to a thought on data privacy between the traders all those should be even documented for future reference.
Activity: 532
Its been a couple of months when this project started, do you guys also offer a trial platform where we could personally test how your system works?

They should launch some of that for the beta test for few days to also recognize if there are any vulnerabilities and glitches in the website.
It would be good. But, most of the beta test for the users was just a trial and error check from the users. Better to hire an expert to find the vulnerabilities.
Agree, if they want to ensure a good outcome for all the things they are doing and its about the project welfare if they can't do things better now they can ask and look for someone that can help them to improve and develop the skills and well experience people.
Activity: 434
https://www.investinblockchain.com/cargocoin-streamlining-global-logistics/

CargoCoin is in the beginning stages of building a platform that links international trade with the blockchain. To understand their proposed solutions, first we must understand what international trade has become, the problems it currently faces, and how blockchains could help.

I hope, the team can be able to find better solutions in the current situation now in the international trade so that more businessmens and companies will recognized the project and help this to have a good development on it's functions. Goodluck on your upcoming plans and works.
As of now I am 100% sure that the team are looking and searching for the solution for the situation. Its not easy but I know they won't stopped because they will prove that they can make it and do everything for the project success in the near future.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

If to recognise what I observed in some popular projects, then burning of excess tokens not always results in good result.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11

Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
Its been a couple of months when this project started, do you guys also offer a trial platform where we could personally test how your system works?

They should launch some of that for the beta test for few days to also recognize if there are any vulnerabilities and glitches in the website.
It would be good. But, most of the beta test for the users was just a trial and error check from the users. Better to hire an expert to find the vulnerabilities.

Or a dedicated team of people to bug test your program instead of trying to subsidize the costs by using the regular users who're not even that smart

That's right, they need to focus also their program if it's already been fixed and no more major error that might crash. They have to undergo such step just to make sure everything is going to be fine and users will be able to experience comfort about the platform.
Activity: 574

For search of the necessary person it is necessary to spend a lot of time as it is quite difficult to find the qualitative expert in a short space of time. I don't know even than to help.
Activity: 504
People who  bought  on the first stage of the ICO will surely profit because of the big discount they offered in the past. Lucky them,
When was the discount? I have not seen to sell tokens at a discount. How much cheaper could you buy tokens?
I'm pretty sure it couldn't be sold at the time because they are still on the ICO period. Until the market published, you can buy and sell the token.

I am also predicting that it will be so hard to the team to reach the Hard Cap for their project. Because of doubting investors plus the fall of crypto's price.
Then it turns out now all the projects in question. The price of cryptocurrency fell very much, and it seems to me that now it is not as popular as it used to be.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

Or a dedicated team of people to bug test your program instead of trying to subsidize the costs by using the regular users who're not even that smart
Activity: 616

Activity: 560

CargoCoin is in the beginning stages of building a platform that links international trade with the blockchain. To understand their proposed solutions, first we must understand what international trade has become, the problems it currently faces, and how blockchains could help.

I hope, the team can be able to find better solutions in the current situation now in the international trade so that more businessmens and companies will recognized the project and help this to have a good development on it's functions. Goodluck on your upcoming plans and works.
Indeed. I wish they could make a better result for the project and below that, they must take an opportunity to prepare the whole process
Activity: 308

copper member
Merit: 9
CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics

Dua
Activity: 616
People who  bought  on the first stage of the ICO will surely profit because of the big discount they offered in the past. Lucky them,
When was the discount? I have not seen to sell tokens at a discount. How much cheaper could you buy tokens?
I'm pretty sure it couldn't be sold at the time because they are still on the ICO period. Until the market published, you can buy and sell the token.
At the moment, this really can not be done. But in just a few months, I think that it will be possible to sell and buy tokens already.
Did the developers have already reported the exact date when they plan to add their coins to some exchanges? When about this will happen?
No, no one called exact dates. And it can be in a couple of months, this is purely my opinion. This I guess it could be.
I hope the development team will announce the date when this event will occur. Many supporters are waiting for tokens to appear on various exchanges.
copper member
Merit: 9
CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics

Pages:
Jump to: