Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Change - The First Decentralysed Crypto Bank [ICO September 16th] - page 12. (Read 71128 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 106
Change weekly highlights #3
- Product: The conversion feature: crypto-to-crypto, new KYC partner, user classes
- Marketing
- Partnerships: marketplace, change Card
- Alice

Learn more: https://medium.com/changefinance/change-weekly-highlights-3-9c4f0e544c85.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
HR update: hiring, hiring, hiring!

We’ve been keeping very busy to find the new members to our great team. Currently, our main focus is growing our engineering power. A rather tough task, considering the expectations on the candidates are high.

Careful consideration
Right now we are building the core team of our company and the people joining us in this stage will play an integral role in creating the company’s future. This is why we are taking our time to very carefully analyze all applicants and although we have a lot of applications coming in, very few have passed the evaluation process.

Just like Sam Altman, the founder of Y combinator, brilliantly said:

“What we have seen is the best startups hire the least and the slowest in the very beginning. AirBnb took 9 months to hire their first person. Dropbox took “a long time” to hire their first person. Stripe took 6 months to hire their first person”

Evaluation process
To be sure that anyone joining us is a perfect fit to the company culture and values, our hiring process consists of 4 steps:

1Pre-screening interview — 30–45 min call regarding applicant’s motivation, product thinking, main achievements, ambitions etc.

2Development team interview — 1.5h conference call focusing on technological knowledge and skill set, also conducting a small coding task.

3Product Manager interview — deeper look into the mindset to understand the candidate’s way of thinking and find out if there’s the “Special habanero sauce” in the inside we are looking for.

4CEO interview — final round to see the overall match to the company.

This week we had 15 pre-screening interviews, 4 tech team interviews, 4 product/design team interviews, and 2 meetings with our CEO Kristjan. We’re very happy to see that all the hard work we’ve put into interviewing has lead to the first results as well- we made 2 offers to promising candidates in the last few days.

https://medium.com/changefinance/hr-update-hiring-hiring-hiring-48d31e9e5df0
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
Product update: progress on different fronts
- 2FA
- The conversion feature: crypto-to-crypto
- New KYC (Know-Your-Customer) partner
- User classes

When these changes will appear live or at least for beta testing for the community ?

https://medium.com/changefinance/product-update-progress-on-different-fronts-42619ffd7c84

You should read this update to know when these will be implemented some of them already functional on this platform.

https://medium.com/changefinance/partnerships-update-marketplace-card-and-upcoming-event-be971d89e95c

There is detail about partnership this is worth to read.
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
- 2FA
- User classes

When these changes will appear live or at least for beta testing for the community ?
Activity: 742
Merit: 106
- 2FA
- User classes
Learn more: https://medium.com/changefinance/product-update-progress-on-different-fronts-42619ffd7c84.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
News: http://fortune.com/2018/02/04/banks-ban-buying-bitcoin-credit-card/
some major banks in the United States forbiden to buy bitcoin using credit cards, this is a great opportunity for Change platforms that have similar functionality like a bank "cryptobank".
I imagine in the future cryptocurrency can take over all these roles

Hi. How can cryptocurrencies replace the money they want to buy these same cryptocurrencies?
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
News: http://fortune.com/2018/02/04/banks-ban-buying-bitcoin-credit-card/
some major banks in the United States forbiden to buy bitcoin using credit cards, this is a great opportunity for Change platforms that have similar functionality like a bank "cryptobank".
I imagine in the future cryptocurrency can take over all these roles
Activity: 140
Merit: 14
Could you list it on larger exchanges? Bibox has little volume, and the market cap is bad, ico investors are crying.

Trully saying Change already has quite good coverage of exchanges, the price won't grow just from listing it on more exchanges. Right now what is needed is good news regarding development, card shippment would be very good example of such news.
Activity: 244
Merit: 250
Could you list it on larger exchanges? Bibox has little volume, and the market cap is bad, ico investors are crying.
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
Hi all. And what such great growth? Like no news, or I missed something?
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
New whitepaper is now available here:

https://goo.gl/yPwyLz

check it out and post your thoughts here.  Interested to see how the community receives the new whitepaper.
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
There is plenty of complaining in the Change telegram group. Most complaints come from Asian users and are; no news from developers, very small marketplace at the moment and revision of the roadmap with concrete steps / release dates. Once the app is full working and online, Change is a sleeping giant imo. They have a great concept.

Because I post that I have stepped into both the ico of Change and Bankera and compared them with each other I have been banned from the group without any warning. BASTARDS!

who banned you? 555
did you got banned from change telegram? they cannot accept bankera talking in their group.

I have talked about Bankera in Change's telegram channels multple time, no problems and no ban for comparision of Change to similar projects. I guess the reason for banning was something else. Anyway you can contact directly Bryan C (@dashrandom) he is admin and a good guy and I'm sure he can unban you if you still interesting in this group.
Activity: 118
There is plenty of complaining in the Change telegram group. Most complaints come from Asian users and are; no news from developers, very small marketplace at the moment and revision of the roadmap with concrete steps / release dates. Once the app is full working and online, Change is a sleeping giant imo. They have a great concept.

Because I post that I have stepped into both the ico of Change and Bankera and compared them with each other I have been banned from the group without any warning. BASTARDS!

who banned you? 555
did you got banned from change telegram? they cannot accept bankera talking in their group.
Activity: 118
now it is under ico price. I have never seen coins hype 4x and drop back under ico price again.
this one have team  is very low performance to bring change success.

why they just hiring this week? what did they do six month ago. travel? holiday?
The first wave has passed. Now waiting for the second. And I very much hope that the long wait is not necessary.
Activity: 22
I don't know. We have to wait for the announcement. I kept the original white paper at my harddrive and can compare it with the new one.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
whats actually changing in the new whitepaper?
Activity: 22
Marketing
Everyday we will publish a new update, according to the following structure:
Mondays: Marketing update
Tuesdays: Live stream & Product update
Wednesdays: Partnership updates
Thursdays: Legal, Admin, and Finance update
Fridays: HR update
Saturday: Customer support update
Sundays: Community contest update (no spoilers for now!)
This schedule is subject to change, depending on the most relevant updates, as well as availability of the team.

What about the new white paper? As you might have noticed, we have removed the link to the white paper from our website since our rebranding. This was no accident — we're forced to restructure the entire paper before we can make it available again. Worry not! We are working on it, and we are aiming to launch the second version of the white paper next week.

Product
In addition to app maintenance, we are working on a number of other priorities as well. The most upvoted items by the community have been password reset and 2-factor authentication — we will be delivering the password reset functionality this week, as well as continue work on the 2-factor authentication. If you want to make sure your favourite feature will be worked on next, propose and upvote them on our GetChangeMakers subreddit.
We also started building the currency conversion feature, which will allow users to exchange their crypto assets in the wallet, as well as buy into crypto with fiat funds. We currently work on setting up user flows and integrating with an external API provider that allows us to do seamless crypto conversions. We’ll hopefully launch this by the end of March.

Partnerships
Right now the big bulk of the time is being focused on resolving infrastructure matters and making sure things progress smoothly there. A crucial partnership that did not go through was the WaveCrest one — this took us by surprise as with other, the news coming out of nowhere.
However, in every obstacle there lies an opportunity and this is where we are now. One of the reason why we opted in to work with WaveCrest was due to the fact that they could allow us to get to the market faster — however a very important lesson was learnt here — always pursue multiple tracks (which we were and are) and set up contingencies at all times.

We are also keeping a close eye on other potential partners that we can add to the marketplace and we’re getting suggestions from the community which is great, and will proceed to reach out to them as other priorities are cleared.

Admin
At the moment, we are focusing on finding a bigger place to put our beanbags and coffee machine — the true startup office starter pack. We’re growing at an incredible speed, and soon we’ll have over 20 members! More importantly, we have no intentions of slowing down on hiring, so we definitely need a larger office for 2018!

Hiring
Our main priority has been hiring. At the end of last year we managed to fill some really important roles: Designer, Compliance Officer, and COO. Once these roles were closed, we shifted our focus to hiring software developers.
The timing of the search was not very favourable as most people are not exploring new job opportunities around Christmas time. Therefore, we expect an increasing number of candidates coming in from now on. The main focus so far has been on headhunting. We’ve had many interviews each week.
I think that CAG will be the next crypto gem. Low supply and really low price, a lot of room to double or triple current value per token.

I expect at least an increase of five times, no less. And as you say in two or three times it's easy. As soon as the market calms down
Pages:
Jump to: