Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Change - The First Decentralysed Crypto Bank [ICO September 16th] - page 11. (Read 71128 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
That's quite a dropped course to the bottom. Dear developers, we expect from you good news and the fact that it is already scary becomes.
sure the course team will surely give the best later to all participants. pray hopefully will be soon there is good news as expected.
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
Just installed change app on my android phone, well... just to see the "You 're all set!" message... that's really unprofessional and dissapointing to say the least
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
That's quite a dropped course to the bottom. Dear developers, we expect from you good news and the fact that it is already scary becomes.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
News alone won't be able to push the price up.
There are currently no demand for the token, hence the dismal performance for the price.

I think good news is not enough to push the price, dev also have to come into the market to push the price (buy-back).
Unless, there is a rich man who wants to manipulate prices in the market, without the good news the CAG price will rise significantly

I think it is not one day process to make good amount because development will impact on the price but at the same time owner of the company should focus on the marketing strategy in order to get more awareness about the project.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
Change available on Google Play!
We’re happy to announce that Change app can already be downloaded from Google Play Store. The web app remains accessible for iOS users.

Source: https://medium.com/changefinance/change-available-on-google-play-1c83a4bad88e
Great progress but it does not bring the price up yet.
As I check I was surprise we have new exchange already which is Bibox, with the growing volume
I hope the price will follow in the future, still holding on this one.
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
Change available on Google Play!
We’re happy to announce that Change app can already be downloaded from Google Play Store. The web app remains accessible for iOS users.

Source: https://medium.com/changefinance/change-available-on-google-play-1c83a4bad88e
Activity: 140
Merit: 14
This all is very promising, let's hope all these long articles will turn someday into something real and valuable to token holders. Until then it's nothing more than marketing bullshit, that will degrade CAG value with every milestone/promise not delivered on time.
Activity: 365
Merit: 11
Partnerships update: progress on integration and state of current partnerships

Progress on integration
Past few days have been spent finalizing compliance and approvals for card process and IBAN integration (Integrator #1), meaning that as of this week if all goes according to plan most of the admin and compliance checks should have been completed. We will still need to work together with the integrator on coordinating how processor fees will be structured — however this should be a more dynamic process.

We started off working with 4 options — one (integrator #4) which fell of at the start due to lower appetite in terms of risk exposure and another one (integrator#3) was somewhat left in limbo while their compliance was designing new guidelines for working with companies in our sector. This later option has finalized its process and it looks like it will be hard to move ahead with them — however it was the case that a majority of players in the market was working with them so we’re glad that we had contingencies and started with 4 options.

With options #3 and #4 out of the picture and #1 moving along nicely you are probably wondering what’s happening with #2 — on this side as you might remember last week we submitted some new and innovative schematics to credit card company which are still currently being reviewed — however early feedback is positive — last thing that needs to be done here is monetary related negotiations.

In the mean time, we have also spoken and assessed 3 other potential integrators, one of which we might bring in as a further contingency.
We also had the chance to attend a hackathon at one of the major banks in Estonia and got some very interesting contacts.

State of Current Partnerships
We have seen a couple of questions in the chat regarding to what is the current status of announced partnerships so we’re happy to address that. We have decided to move in the direction of partnering with companies such as Mothership, Kyber, ETHLend, Zilla as well as Smartly, Bitof Property and Indorse — because we saw synergies between our products, however, we are all at the start of the journey as as you have seen everyone is focusing on building their core products at their own pace. Right now the partnerships are at a starting stage where we focus information and knowledge sharing to better understand how everyone is navigating the space and building relationships.

The next step will take place once partner’s respective product has reached a degree of maturity so we can actually integrate and as you might have noticed there has been impressive progress so far — everyone is excelling in their particular expertise. You will notice that we have not been pushing too aggressively on adding new partners despite receiving constant contacts from other parties, this has been so we can keep focusing on our current commitments — deliver on these and then expand.

E-Residency Goals
E-Residency can be considered one of the most impressive achievements in the context of digital identity and it is surely paving the way for other countries to take a global approach on the topic of doing business and enabling a generation of digital nomads. Since the inception of Change we have had close contact and have worked to support each others vision. We do plan on executing more aggressively with E-Residency in the future and this will be done in a much more formal and direct manner than it has been done up to now.

With Change scaling we do envision E-Residency allowing global residents to access a series of Change services that for whatever reason might be restricted to Europe, an example you might have seen and real problem can be the fact that some cards companies only allow card issuance to the residents of a particular country and you are restricted from ordering such country if you are let’s say from outside the EU.

https://medium.com/changefinance/partnerships-update-progress-on-integration-and-state-of-current-partnerships-494ee0afc6e9
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
News are not enough , project development update is a good foundation in rising price and rising market cap especially in crypto.

Agree, news alone is nothing than bunch of words. There should be somehing real  like payment card shipment, new app realease or partnership that really brings some value, not just press release. But trully saying across crypto market there are just a few such projects that deliver something, but not hype, so we really need to wait and hope that our investments in Change will show some growth over time.

Have patience team have talented and professional people at the moment they have fully focus to develop a working product and after this they will start marketing campaign. I hope in future it will be worth for it surely new people will get involved and it will boost the growth too.
News are not enough , project development update is a good foundation in rising price and rising market cap especially in crypto.

Agree, news alone is nothing than bunch of words. There should be somehing real  like payment card shipment, new app realease or partnership that really brings some value, not just press release. But trully saying across crypto market there are just a few such projects that deliver something, but not hype, so we really need to wait and hope that our investments in Change will show some growth over time.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 502
Change weekly highlights #4

Rebuilding the KYC verification process

Prototyping new features: conversion

Prototyping new features: price display

Partnership
That’s partner #1 on the card side. Partner #2 is moving a slightly slower due the partner being a larger institution and the stance at an executive level is a bit divided on the matter on cryptos

Source: https://medium.com/changefinance/change-weekly-highlights-4-6c15e3f82b43
Activity: 335
Merit: 100
There are currently no demand for the token, hence the dismal performance for the price.

I think good news is not enough to push the price, dev also have to come into market to push the price (buy-back).
Unless, there is a rich man who wants to manipulate prices in the market, without the good news the CAG price will rise significantly
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

Even situation is frustrated for all investors still price is looking terrible but I hope soon it will get succeed to find the way for stable growth. I also bought this token from ICO but I hope patience will be worth for it otherwise we will lose our money quickly.
Activity: 140
Merit: 14
Haven't followed CHange for a while, seems that activity becomes less and less as the prices goes down. We urgently need news about card shippment, only this can help the price to resurrect!
Today's livestream Q/A session with Gustav: https://www.facebook.com/changefinance/videos/1787398831311554/?notif_id=1518516529310303¬if_t=live_video_explicit

There are no any announcements, but I hope Change really does progress in the background and they will soon surprise us with their achievements.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
https://medium.com/changefinance/marketing-update-feature-prototyping-1142f7599fc2

Latest update from the team about upcoming marketing campaign for new prototype so many new features have been developed to make it more appealing in real life use. I also think this kind of effort will bring a lot of attention towards this project and future it will be nice project.
Activity: 588
This project focuses on the decentralized encryption of banks, providing a full range of financial services based on encrypted currencies, and I think it can stand out from existing products! I will continue to pay attention
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Could you list it on larger exchanges? Bibox has little volume, and the market cap is bad, ico investors are crying.

kucoin not big enoiugh for you?  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: