Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Change - The First Decentralysed Crypto Bank [ICO September 16th] - page 23. (Read 71133 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 14
What is this project relation with estonian e-residency program ? Is it still up ?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Hey Everyone,

We have a separate thread for bounty discussion. Please leave this space for announcements and to discuss about the product of Change.

Here is the Thread for bounty discussion:  "https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2087934.1660"

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Have a lovely day ahead.

Best wishes,

Jack
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Weekly update: closed beta testing, BitOfProperty, and more!
During this week, we have made significant progress in the development of Change App, started our closed beta period, and saw one of our partner companies go live.
https://medium.com/@changebank/weekly-update-closed-beta-testing-bitofproperty-and-more-5d337980242b

Devs are moving forward this project with nice momentum I hope very soon this platform will go live and all investors will start getting benefits from this. This is nice update good to know about that.

no doubt the work of this team, because we can see a very good price movement and I am sure that doing hold for this coin will not be disappointed because they will get more profit from it

But what about all the bounty people they complained a lot. Do you know anything about it or was the situation resolved by now?

Yes, I spoke with one of the devs, people had until yesterday to file their complaints, today they're sending out the emails about whether or not you deserve your claim. Don't forget tons of people must've filed fake complaints, asking for bounty that they didn't deserve. There are also people who publicly stated that they have multiple addresses, which made scammers take advantage of that and claim their rewards with their own address, shit like that.

I got an email from the change team stating that the distribution of bounty payment is finish and the complaint problem is clear all. I do not know that's true or not, until now I still believe that professional change team in overcoming complaints. because change includes a big project
Activity: 7
What is the total number of tokens that was given for bounties?
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01
Bounty participants are selling their token, they get less than expected. There's not significant money in this bounty made.
I don't trust Kucoin, I don't know what happens there but Etherdelta is a dumping fest since 2 days.

Bounty volumes make prices go lower. You're crazy if you sell now, but hey, everyone can freely take this decision. The project raised almost 50k ETH, that's almost 20 mio USD. Let's not pretend this is another shitcoin. Plus, the collaboration with Estonia is huge. In terms of digitalization, it's about the only country they talk about in the EU.
Activity: 574
Hi everybody! Came across this thread for the first time and it looks like this could be an interesting one. Has the token sale been completed and how did it go?

it went well, around 50K Eth was raised and the team is working great! THey're planning a massive rebranding in the upcoming weeks so CAG should shoot up quite high before december ends
yes right. everything went well and the team was working so that the token sales were very good and a great success.
and I will be looking forward to the high pump prices of this coin.

50K Eth is good money to work with. I completely missed out on this one... Haven't heard or read a single word about it, damn it. But absolutely looks interesting.

Join our Telegram chat at https://t.me/ChangeBank Smiley.

Thanks for sharing. About to join you guys!
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Bounty participants are selling their token, they get less than expected. There's not significant money in this bounty made.
I don't trust Kucoin, I don't know what happens there but Etherdelta is a dumping fest since 2 days.
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
finllay access to closed beta very nice cute ! number good - i use litecoin in your wallet

Can you post some screenshots of the beta app ?
Activity: 47
finllay access to closed beta very nice cute ! number good - i use litecoin in your wallet
Activity: 280
You have a good preparation to start ICO.
I strongly believe that ICO spectiv will be successfu
Activity: 278
Merit: 115
GIF by SOCIFI
This project is very good for investment, the project is trying to connect with partners in many large areas in the market. And recently the project has released the closed beta testing version and collaboration with BitOfProperty. The project has also received considerable investment which contributes to the development of the project. We should have a general view of long-term investment, for our immediate interests may lose great benefits in the future.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 674
Hi everybody! Came across this thread for the first time and it looks like this could be an interesting one. Has the token sale been completed and how did it go?

it went well, around 50K Eth was raised and the team is working great! THey're planning a massive rebranding in the upcoming weeks so CAG should shoot up quite high before december ends
yes right. everything went well and the team was working so that the token sales were very good and a great success.

50K Eth is good money to work with. I completely missed out on this one... Haven't heard or read a single word about it, damn it. But absolutely looks interesting.

You may treat yourself lucky as right now you can buy with 60-70% discount from ICO price.

ICO's are a dying industry, if they don't change. Right now, it's far too easy you'll be able to buy coins cheaper right after listing than during the presale.
That is not entirely true, of course you can expect that most of the ICOs are not successful in having their ICO price once listed in trading sites but for project who are quite big and they are directly listed in bigger exchange, investors can expect to have ROI in a short period of time.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

You may treat yourself lucky as right now you can buy with 60-70% discount from ICO price.

ICO's are a dying industry, if they don't change. Right now, it's far too easy you'll be able to buy coins cheaper right after listing than during the presale.
Activity: 252
Merit: 103

Activity: 88
Hope this Project Running Well In The Future
Activity: 47
very good to see still active but want closed beta access who to text
Activity: 49
Hi!

Are there chat for ICO participants or only for bounty hunters?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Join our Telegram chat at https://t.me/ChangeBank Smiley.
Activity: 429
This project had big marketing on youtube etc. every time I opened youtube channel i saw their video. Now it is time to develop their product and get on main exchanges, price can not rise if we are on few unknown exchanges. I think this project will be succesfull. Let ´s give time to the team and see results.
Pages:
Jump to: