Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Change - The First Decentralysed Crypto Bank [ICO September 16th] - page 24. (Read 71133 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Hi everybody! Came across this thread for the first time and it looks like this could be an interesting one. Has the token sale been completed and how did it go?

it went well, around 50K Eth was raised and the team is working great! THey're planning a massive rebranding in the upcoming weeks so CAG should shoot up quite high before december ends
yes right. everything went well and the team was working so that the token sales were very good and a great success.
and I will be looking forward to the high pump prices of this coin.

50K Eth is good money to work with. I completely missed out on this one... Haven't heard or read a single word about it, damn it. But absolutely looks interesting.
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
Hi I bought 2000 CAG , back during the end of the ICO - do you guys know if they are planning to list on bittrex - i heard they are no longer listing new projects ?

I'm sorry you got scammed but Bittrex won't list scam coins like this. I hope you can cover your loss with other projects. Accept loss for this scam project and move on.

I'm sure it will be listed on Bittrex or any similar popular exchange when the time comes, right now what is more important is to develop a real product.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
Hi I bought 2000 CAG , back during the end of the ICO - do you guys know if they are planning to list on bittrex - i heard they are no longer listing new projects ?

I wouldn't count on bittrex, but binance is a very plausible option for the end of the year
In order for a project to be listed in good exchanges, they need the support of the community.
But what I see now is that there are lot of people who are complaining especially the bounty participants, if they cannot solve this minor problems on time how are you gonna expect them to solve the bigger ones. And what's funny is that when you check https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/change/ and announcement will direct you to their bounty thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyico-change-the-first-decentralysed-crypto-bank-ico-september-16th-2087934 which most of the post you will see is very negative.

Please do a timely action on this devs and answer all the relevant questions from the people who supported you during the ICO.

For real investors bounty is an evil I would say, so IMHO it's good that less tokens are given away for speculation. (even though I participated in bounty as well and got less than I expected, but I don't complain as bought much more as an investor. )

Bounties are a part of the marketing (for now). It doesn't matter that some people think we're getting overpaid, because rules are rules. Soccerplayers are overpaid IMO but once a contract is signed there's no turning back, real madrid can't suddenly pay ronaldo 10 times less than what was agreed upon because people think hes overpaid. I participated in the bounty and posted a lot because I believe in the project and because I was unemployed at the moment, learning as much as possible about the market by posting in as many relevant threads as possible. It took a lot of time, and I think my efforts resulted in more contributions from investors. Either way, i've been given to udnerstand they're still fixing the situation.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100

I'm sorry you got scammed but Bittrex won't list scam coins like this. I hope you can cover your loss with other projects. Accept loss for this scam project and move on.

I wouldn't count on bittrex, but binance is a very plausible option for the end of the year
In order for a project to be listed in good exchanges, they need the support of the community.
But what I see now is that there are lot of people who are complaining especially the bounty participants, if they cannot solve this minor problems on time how are you gonna expect them to solve the bigger ones. And what's funny is that when you check https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/change/ and announcement will direct you to their bounty thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyico-change-the-first-decentralysed-crypto-bank-ico-september-16th-2087934 which most of the post you will see is very negative.

Please do a timely action on this devs and answer all the relevant questions from the people who supported you during the ICO.

For real investors bounty is an evil I would say, so IMHO it's good that less tokens are given away for speculation. (even though I participated in bounty as well and got less than I expected, but I don't complain as bought much more as an investor. )
Activity: 2912
Merit: 674

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
this project have many items inside of the thread, and i look this project has ICO and also the information about it complete, so i look the date ICO September 16, now still live or no

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Activity: 47
Could someone post reviews of the closed beta? Or if someone has already covered it, could you share the link please?

Would be also interested to see some screenshots, if anybody here was a selected beta tester, please post some.

I saw some screen shots on telegram group it looks good - but I sent also e mail trying to get access taking some time
Could someone post reviews of the closed beta? Or if someone has already covered it, could you share the link please?

Would be also interested to see some screenshots, if anybody here was a selected beta tester, please post some.
for this coin I see not so good in its development or slow in handling whether the price of this coin can go up quickly or just walk like this alone

price will go up, it's just that most ICO's fall down after listing because 1. people are selling their bonusses, causing panic sells to happen as a result, and 2. people expect coins to boom really fast, so when they don't, those people dump their coins at a loss and move on to the next one. I think CAG will be at 5 - 7$ by Q2 of 2018
Activity: 993
Moonbet.io
for this coin I see not so good in its development or slow in handling whether the price of this coin can go up quickly or just walk like this alone
CAG is too much lower than its ico price, I regret I joint ICO, hope a hug pump asap.

i also very keen to see aa a pump asssp
Activity: 240
CAG is too much lower than its ico price, I regret I joint ICO, hope a hug pump asap.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
hello what is the best way to get access to be closed beta ? is there an e mail ?
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
rpg
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
It's still look strange. A lot of useless work they trying to do. Team should open a spreadshhet and only after that anyone could know what they get and what they should get
Weekly update: closed beta testing, BitOfProperty, and more!
During this week, we have made significant progress in the development of Change App, started our closed beta period, and saw one of our partner companies go live.
https://medium.com/@changebank/weekly-update-closed-beta-testing-bitofproperty-and-more-5d337980242b

Devs are moving forward this project with nice momentum I hope very soon this platform will go live and all investors will start getting benefits from this. This is nice update good to know about that.

no doubt the work of this team, because we can see a very good price movement and I am sure that doing hold for this coin will not be disappointed because they will get more profit from it

But what about all the bounty people they complained a lot. Do you know anything about it or was the situation resolved by now?

Yes, I spoke with one of the devs, people had until yesterday to file their complaints, today they're sending out the emails about whether or not you deserve your claim. Don't forget tons of people must've filed fake complaints, asking for bounty that they didn't deserve. There are also people who publicly stated that they have multiple addresses, which made scammers take advantage of that and claim their rewards with their own address, shit like that.
Pages:
Jump to: