Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Change - The First Decentralysed Crypto Bank [ICO September 16th] - page 25. (Read 71133 times)

Activity: 345
Merit: 100
https://wagabet.com/?ref=4GhhtoyKXXeVtx83ispZ1T
Weekly update: closed beta testing, BitOfProperty, and more!
During this week, we have made significant progress in the development of Change App, started our closed beta period, and saw one of our partner companies go live.
https://medium.com/@changebank/weekly-update-closed-beta-testing-bitofproperty-and-more-5d337980242b

Devs are moving forward this project with nice momentum I hope very soon this platform will go live and all investors will start getting benefits from this. This is nice update good to know about that.

no doubt the work of this team, because we can see a very good price movement and I am sure that doing hold for this coin will not be disappointed because they will get more profit from it

But what about all the bounty people they complained a lot. Do you know anything about it or was the situation resolved by now?
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
During this week, we have made significant progress in the development of Change App, started our closed beta period, and saw one of our partner companies go live.
https://medium.com/@changebank/weekly-update-closed-beta-testing-bitofproperty-and-more-5d337980242b

Devs are moving forward this project with nice momentum I hope very soon this platform will go live and all investors will start getting benefits from this. This is nice update good to know about that.

no doubt the work of this team, because we can see a very good price movement and I am sure that doing hold for this coin will not be disappointed because they will get more profit from it
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
When we can expect for the ATM card to ship out?
Activity: 756
Merit: 269
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
So this is confirmed scam now. Friday passed and they didn't send right amount of tokens. We wasted our precious time here promoting their scam project. I feel sorry for anybody that send money to this scam project. Sorry for your loss, we didn't know team was full of scammers.

No calm down, please lol. The announcement was clear, friday the planned distribution was gonna be over. First of all, friday isn't over, and second things didn't go as planned from the start, did they? They just hired someone new to look into it, today is the day he was gonna try to contact everyone. Obviously there are tonnes of claims, some real some fake, so give them the time to weed through them all and fix it. If by the end of next week there are still people who didn't get what they deserve, we can riot lol.
Btw i still didn't get my rewards either, but it's a lot more fun to be relaxed while waiting than to be mad

no actually by tomorrow we can riot, they made it clear that frday was the last day they will be dealing with bounties...

I understand, but I think it's easy to remember how much work goes into what they're doing right now (app, marketplace, beta testing, listing of new exchanges, marketing, ...), and they're still a very young startup. They make promises they can't deliver on time, but that doesn't mean they can't deliver them at all. We all saw the calculations (2% of the total supply goes into bounties), I assume we all have proof of our own accomplishments and requests, so we should all get what we deserve. I say we give them the time and the benefit of the doubt. They understand we're a crowd of literally thousands. If they really scam us and take our bounties, we could easily kill off their project. They know that, so please, give them a little bit more time. Btw I'm in no way affeliated with Change, and I haven't gotten my bounties either.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
So this is confirmed scam now. Friday passed and they didn't send right amount of tokens. We wasted our precious time here promoting their scam project. I feel sorry for anybody that send money to this scam project. Sorry for your loss, we didn't know team was full of scammers.

No calm down, please lol. The announcement was clear, friday the planned distribution was gonna be over. First of all, friday isn't over, and second things didn't go as planned from the start, did they? They just hired someone new to look into it, today is the day he was gonna try to contact everyone. Obviously there are tonnes of claims, some real some fake, so give them the time to weed through them all and fix it. If by the end of next week there are still people who didn't get what they deserve, we can riot lol.
Btw i still didn't get my rewards either, but it's a lot more fun to be relaxed while waiting than to be mad

no actually by tomorrow we can riot, they made it clear that frday was the last day they will be dealing with bounties...
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
Good news closed beta is live now I hope very soon it will be available for all people who want to test this platform. Change is moving forward with nice momentum I hope it will become much bigger project.
Activity: 210
Price for token will increase, so better for you if you gets later... Wink

Activity: 663
Merit: 505
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
That looks very nice and smooth!
Activity: 168
The closed beta of the Change wallet just went live Smiley.

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
I don't know the reason why the spreadsheet is not made public after cross checking and eliminating all suspicious participants, it will be difficult for someone to cross check to know exactly what to complain about without to spreadsheet, so i am not talking about it anymore.

his answer regarding this "Due to concerns about scamming and people claiming rewards instead of others"
and i think they should open the spreadsheet for everyone after the distribute so we can see it how much we got
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Hey guys,

Sorry about the delay. Posted this on the bounty thread but will post here again.

I am here if you guys need me. You can reach me on Telegram @changejack or [email protected]

Once again, my apologies for the delay here. Please avoid going to the main Announcement Thread.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Have a lovely day ahead.

Best wishes,

Jack
until now I have not received my payment, how long will this happen?
is this a SCAM?

some people have, most haven't. I wouldn't call this a scam by any means, just an inexperienced team. the way they handled it was unprofessional, but the way they're still keeping us in the dark with vague responses is quite frustrating. I'm however happy with how they're doing their best to talk to us individually through telegram and facebook messages. If you haven't gotten a direct answer from anyone, try those media.

I have tried to contact the team on the telegram, and I am directed to fill out the form, and I have completed it,
but until now I have not received a response from the team

today should be the day they start addressing the complaints, hopefully nothing too grave went wrong (like a hack or something) that made correct distributions impossible
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
until now I have not received my payment, how long will this happen?
is this a SCAM?

some people have, most haven't. I wouldn't call this a scam by any means, just an inexperienced team. the way they handled it was unprofessional, but the way they're still keeping us in the dark with vague responses is quite frustrating. I'm however happy with how they're doing their best to talk to us individually through telegram and facebook messages. If you haven't gotten a direct answer from anyone, try those media.

I have tried to contact the team on the telegram, and I am directed to fill out the form, and I have completed it,
but until now I have not received a response from the team
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
I don't know the reason why the spreadsheet is not made public after cross checking and eliminating all suspicious participants, it will be difficult for someone to cross check to know exactly what to complain about without to spreadsheet, so i am not talking about it anymore.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Can you please post your telegram link? Thanks.

you can join their telegram group from here : https://t.me/ChangeBank
if you had a question just ask there and someone or dev will answer you
Pages:
Jump to: