Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Change - The First Decentralysed Crypto Bank [ICO September 16th] - page 28. (Read 71133 times)

Activity: 2912
Merit: 674
CHANGE IS RIPPING OFF THEIR BOUNTY WORKERS! BEWARE! ONLY SCAMMERS WOULD DO SUCH A THING! DO NOT TRUST THIS PROJECT! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

They are already proven scam, most people didn't even get their bounty payments. Even if they did it worth nothing now. And it's very likely that it won't worth anything in the future, too.

I am received my token for bounty. I must to say that i am very satisfied with amount. Much more generous than some promising campaigns.
Also i receive email from Change where they say that distribution is not yet finished. So there's no reason for panic and hard words
I think it's better if everybody who participated in the bounty program will be satisfied and the team must show transparency here.
I invested in the project and I am afraid this kind of complains might affect the reputation of the project, the price might go down and it will cause panic to the investors, I hope the team does not view this as a small problem.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
until now I have not received my payment, how long will this happen?
is this a SCAM?

some people have, most haven't. I wouldn't call this a scam by any means, just an inexperienced team. the way they handled it was unprofessional, but the way they're still keeping us in the dark with vague responses is quite frustrating. I'm however happy with how they're doing their best to talk to us individually through telegram and facebook messages. If you haven't gotten a direct answer from anyone, try those media.
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
until now I have not received my payment, how long will this happen?
is this a SCAM?
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
CHANGE IS RIPPING OFF THEIR BOUNTY WORKERS! BEWARE! ONLY SCAMMERS WOULD DO SUCH A THING! DO NOT TRUST THIS PROJECT! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

They are already proven scam, most people didn't even get their bounty payments. Even if they did it worth nothing now. And it's very likely that it won't worth anything in the future, too.

I am received my token for bounty. I must to say that i am very satisfied with amount. Much more generous than some promising campaigns.
Also i receive email from Change where they say that distribution is not yet finished. So there's no reason for panic and hard words
rpg
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

I would kindly ask you to avoid these kinds of comments when the bounty distribution is still on. We have communicated through all of our channels that bounty distribution is still ongoing and has not ended yet. If by the end of the distribution you are not happy with your received token amount, feel free to file a claim here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScPWB_kPFJS9PvGbJuCjCgoNa5yGsW0rl9ADUf_Jl_zILYbZw/viewform

There will be better, if you show everyone spreadsheet with final calculation, and report your problem. May be we can together solve it. As I can find, that a lot of cheater in spreadsheet, and may me you don't what what to do with them. Together we can solve it.
Do you seriously wait every single participant to complain via form? You had only one job and you failed to accomplish it. Not even a single bounty participant received the right amount. So you better fix this problem without asking to fill a form for every single participant.

Well said. Doing some math and distributing the correct amount of tokens shouldn't be that hard. Otherwise, I would suggest you abandon the idea of running a financial business

I know, right? Personally I suggested they'd fire the people responsible for this chaos. I mean, is it that hard to divide 2% of 79 million into different bounties, and pay the participants the right amount based on their amount of stakes? Seriously, a monkey could've done this.
Merit: 102
Do you seriously wait every single participant to complain via form? You had only one job and you failed to accomplish it. Not even a single bounty participant received the right amount. So you better fix this problem without asking to fill a form for every single participant.

Well said. Doing some math and distributing the correct amount of tokens shouldn't be that hard. Otherwise, I would suggest you abandon the idea of running a financial business
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Activity: 168

I would kindly ask you to avoid these kinds of comments when the bounty distribution is still on. We have communicated through all of our channels that bounty distribution is still ongoing and has not ended yet. If by the end of the distribution you are not happy with your received token amount, feel free to file a claim here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScPWB_kPFJS9PvGbJuCjCgoNa5yGsW0rl9ADUf_Jl_zILYbZw/viewform
Activity: 210

Fuders, get some job!
Activity: 434

Activity: 252
Merit: 101
First they sent out a pittance to the bounty participants, then they wrote back talking about an "unfortunate situation of miscommunication", then they asked us to write a letter of complain, then again they required us to fill a form, then... nothing!

From the way they run their bounty campaign, one would think they are either amateurs or cheaters. Either ways, as an investor I would not feel relaxed.
you really scared me, i just bought some CAG on EtherDelta, and i see the price still dumpling, but i think its due to the whole market performance
Activity: 49
Merit: 0

please stop this nonsense, they explained themselves properly and will fix it, no worries

No, they were not publishing the spreadsheet and that means if there will be a lot of chance for the team to manipulate the bounty payment. If you change's shill account and all of the bounty participant must try to accuse you.
Merit: 102
First they sent out a pittance to the bounty participants, then they wrote back talking about an "unfortunate situation of miscommunication", then they asked us to write a letter of complain, then again they required us to fill a form, then... nothing!

From the way they run their bounty campaign, one would think they are either amateurs or cheaters. Either ways, as an investor I would not feel relaxed.

please stop this nonsense, they explained themselves properly and will fix it, no worries

I also have same issue regarding the payout for bounty. Where is that link can you share this to read what they explain about that issue. I also hope the team will make payment of the remaining tokens to all participants soon.

they sent an email and they're very active on telegram
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

I also have same issue regarding the payout for bounty. Where is that link can you share this to read what they explain about that issue. I also hope the team will make payment of the remaining tokens to all participants soon.
Activity: 364
Merit: 258
Joy Token - Smarter Games for Smarter Players

Man please remove your comment it is totally wrong what you are saying. Why are you posting such misleading crap about this?

Why remove ?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11075GuYpIjlgeZAGZe0lwkQAOeqaIF66hxVaaglJrv0/edit#gid=901832696

My calculations CAG Token 3850 . CAG Team send me 227 token ? Why remove post ?

Check table !  They're cheaters! We are not idiots !
Activity: 345
https://wagabet.com/?ref=4GhhtoyKXXeVtx83ispZ1T

Man please remove your comment it is totally wrong what you are saying. Why are you posting such misleading crap about this?

Pages:
Jump to: