Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Change - The First Decentralysed Crypto Bank [ICO September 16th] - page 53. (Read 71221 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Seems interesting,i'll follow.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
Why ur project is better when other card project like TenX or Monaco. And which partner u will use for instant exchange?

Check out this article, it helped me choose Change over Bankera when I was doubting
https://medium.com/@CryptoJudgemnt/comparing-cryptobanks-tenx-monaco-change-polybius-tokencard-bankera-54345c04c6a7
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite
Why ur project is better when other card project like TenX or Monaco. And which partner u will use for instant exchange?
Activity: 252
hi dev, i like your concept and want to ask you.
why on your website already get 43.837 ETH Already Contributed, and in myetherwallet / smart contract you have 0 balance ?
with the same smart contract address as on token sell site, please check.
https://etherscan.io/address/0x7d4b8Cce0591C9044a22ee543533b72E976E36C3 , this your contract address ?
CCF
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Whats your difference from Polybius?

You guys are really going all out, spreading the word, great job!
Activity: 168
Activity: 3
Over 43k ETH has been raised so far and still counting so nice no doubt this project will get succeed to pass 50% of the hard cap with current contribution streak. Change has very professional team and that is the reason a lot people putting their trust on them.

Yeahh.. and on 21 Sept, still over 43K only, no more. I think they putted to large hard cap

It's actually a good thing estonians aren't allowed to invest in the ICO, as they'll likely drive up thr price when Change gets listed on exchanges
Activity: 294
Change will be a good investment and it will combine the crypto card and Investments.
Over 3300 have participated in Change's token sale. Act now and secure your 15% bonus, ending soon!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSBIrbQz4cg&feature=youtu.be

I personally believe this going to be very innovative and sky reaching project.

Change is not a BANK, why they use "BANK" everywhere, from my point of view, Change do the same thing as TenX and Monaco. Actually not better than TenX vision,

Hey,

I am wondering if you've read the whitepaper. Please do.

In addition to a crypto card, Change is offering a financial services marketplace. The philosophy behind the Change model is the understanding that banks which focus on all key financial products at once don't really excel in any product and therefore offer mediocre services. We at Change believe that fintech companies specializing in one financial product offer a much better service than a traditional bank.

By aggregating a variety of fintech companies together into one marketplace, a customer of Change gets to cherry pick the best loan offerings, ETF investments, real-estate investments and insurance options the market has to offer. A banking experience from one app with the market’s best financial services.
Activity: 350
who manager? help me
Activity: 3
I personally believe this going to be very innovative and sky reaching project.

Change is not a BANK, why they use "BANK" everywhere, from my point of view, Change do the same thing as TenX and Monaco. Actually not better than TenX vision,
Pages:
Jump to: