Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Change - The First Decentralysed Crypto Bank [ICO September 16th] - page 48. (Read 71220 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
I say you guys find a gem, which only raises not more than 20M usd, which is awesome for investors.
The amount raised is awesome already, investors are happy with what is going on with the ICO, and because they still have plenty of time left, for sure they have a good chance of hitting the hard cap but what is more certain now is hitting the next milestone which is 60,000 ETH https://www.change-bank.com/.

With the value of ETH increasing they'll be able to generate more money for the project, this is a very interesting product .

Lets spread changes message, the more people know about it the better!
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
I say you guys find a gem, which only raises not more than 20M usd, which is awesome for investors.
The amount raised is awesome already, investors are happy with what is going on with the ICO, and because they still have plenty of time left, for sure they have a good chance of hitting the hard cap but what is more certain now is hitting the next milestone which is 60,000 ETH https://www.change-bank.com/.

With the value of ETH increasing they'll be able to generate more money for the project, this is a very interesting project.
Activity: 249
Merit: 250

Yeah, bump this thread is also a good exposure for this project.

yup, 47,739 ETH Already Contributed and it's remaining 10 Hours left from target 60K ETH
hope target will reach soon before ICO ends
reaching the target before the ICO ended was a sign of a major success for this project. I hope that more investors come in so that all can be realized well for the success of this project

for now bonus is over for new investor, btw is ICO still live or is it ended because there is no more bonus??
no change from yesterday number of investment, it still 47,918 ETH
frm now on, how it will go? anyone can help?

We should definitely wait for the ICO to end, but the devs convinced me that 47K raised is still really good. They anticipated all possible outcomes, including raising less than 40K. Production and development will continue as planned, only a little slower.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

yup, 47,739 ETH Already Contributed and it's remaining 10 Hours left from target 60K ETH
reaching the target before the ICO ended was a sign of a major success for this project. I hope that more investors come in so that all can be realized well for the success of this project

for now bonus is over for new investor, btw is ICO still live or is it ended because there is no more bonus??
no change from yesterday number of investment, it still 47,918 ETH
frm now on, how it will go? anyone can help?
47k raised, come on guys invest more, let us invest more and help the project, cheers.

How if 60k target not reached? And then ICO ends or still continue?

I talked to the devs, if they'd reach 50K that'd still be great and they could continue their plans, albeit a little slower than scheduled, of course they'd have to focus a little more in bringing in venture capital but i believe that wouldn't be any problem.

that's great because today achievement is 47,856 ETH, need only 2144 ETH more to achieve 50K ETH
btw 21 minute to 10% bonus end
well, let's hope for the best

I hope they have best luck, because this project is super good, 47k eth is definitely very low.

I think they'll reach 50K which would be 15 million dollars. Thats more than plenty to start  production, and to convince VC's to invest as well.

Good point, VC is also a cool thing to fund. 15M seems good start, not big but it has potential to raise significantly.
47k raised, come on guys invest more, let us invest more and help the project, cheers.

I talked to the devs, if they'd reach 50K that'd still be great and they could continue their plans, albeit a little slower than scheduled, of course they'd have to focus a little more in bringing in venture capital but i believe that wouldn't be any problem.

that's great because today achievement is 47,856 ETH, need only 2144 ETH more to achieve 50K ETH

I hope they have best luck, because this project is super good, 47k eth is definitely very low.

I think they'll reach 50K which would be 15 million dollars. Thats more than plenty to start  production, and to convince VC's to invest as well.

Activity: 238

Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Just 2 hours to get 10 bonus do it fast guys don't hesitate to take part into this ICO. This is financial revolution so all investors will get huge profit once this project will go live we have good opportunity to buy this at low price.
change is one big thing, the activities of the ceo are really exploring places and exposing the change bank, this is the ultimate time to buy and wait for the huge profit,
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Just 2 hours to get 10 bonus do it fast guys don't hesitate to take part into this ICO. This is financial revolution so all investors will get huge profit once this project will go live we have good opportunity to buy this at low price.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
i do bealive they will reach 60K milestone,ceo was touring japan and korea to get more investors,
less than 13K left for the next milestone.
There's plenty of time so it's possible, everyday I'm checking the site and I see fresh investments are popping up, it's good that I was able to invest with a big bonus, I am pretty sure this will be a success and will be listed immediately in one of the bigger exchanges.
Keep expecting more because more will come if we believe, the team are very active to gather more investments.
Activity: 201
Proof-of-Asset Protocol
i do bealive they will reach 60K milestone,ceo was touring japan and korea to get more investors,
less than 13K left for the next milestone.
Activity: 246

Activity: 905
Merit: 113

Activity: 126

Activity: 246

Activity: 248
Activity: 168
Last chance to get in with a bonus!
-

Hey you avoiding my message? Seems I have to take serious action.

Responded Smiley.
Pages:
Jump to: