Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Change - The First Decentralysed Crypto Bank [ICO September 16th] - page 49. (Read 71220 times)

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1506
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee
Last chance to get in with a bonus!
-

Hey you avoiding my message? Seems I have to take serious action.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Last chance to get in with a bonus!

Activity: 334
Merit: 101
CAG rocks, they raise so much money in short time, I think they will raise 100k ETH eventually, let us see.

I hope so they will get succeed to raise more than 100k ETH still 19 days left to invest into this ICO. This is life changer project investors has chance to make big profit in future when the service will start working.

They're not gonna get over 60.000 ETH, they're barely getting 1000 ETH a day. Hopefully they can continue their plans with 140.000 eth less than what they planned on raising

still enough time they will get hard cap
with the funds they managed to collect almost 95% before hard cap, I'm sure they will continue the project very well

Dude I'm not saying its gonna be a problem or something, but look at their website, 47.222 ETH, that's including presales. If they get to 50.000 ETH it'll be a miracle as now they're barely getting 100 ETH a day. Demand isn't suddenly going to pick up now, so I hope they have a plan for this kind of situation. Raising only 25% of the ideal amount is bound to have some effects on their schedule.
50000 ETH are about 15 Million Dollar. Im pretty sure they can work with me 15 Mio. Its a big amount.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
CAG rocks, they raise so much money in short time, I think they will raise 100k ETH eventually, let us see.

I hope so they will get succeed to raise more than 100k ETH still 19 days left to invest into this ICO. This is life changer project investors has chance to make big profit in future when the service will start working.

They're not gonna get over 60.000 ETH, they're barely getting 1000 ETH a day. Hopefully they can continue their plans with 140.000 eth less than what they planned on raising

with the funds they managed to collect almost 95% before hard cap, I'm sure they will continue the project very well

Dude I'm not saying its gonna be a problem or something, but look at their website, 47.222 ETH, that's including presales. If they get to 50.000 ETH it'll be a miracle as now they're barely getting 100 ETH a day. Demand isn't suddenly going to pick up now, so I hope they have a plan for this kind of situation. Raising only 25% of the ideal amount is bound to have some effects on their schedule.

Things change fast in crypto, I know the fund has been around 40 something K for sometime but I have seen so many project raise alot in the last week of their ICO but I will be happy if the money will flow in now
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
Several projects in the same field have already existed, so the idea is not fresh. And I can't find some particularity of this project or advantageous offers. Rather ordinary project with not bad team.

https://medium.com/@CryptoJudgemnt/comparing-cryptobanks-tenx-monaco-change-polybius-tokencard-bankera-54345c04c6a7

Read this article, there are differences but to me that's not even important. How many creditcard/online banking providers exist today? In belgium we already have a few of them. Change can definitely coexist with other crypto banks. The one people choose will be the one that fits their personal needs the most. It doesn't have to be one or the other, it can be one for paying in stores, one for saving for retirement, ...
Activity: 52
Merit: 4
Several projects in the same field have already existed, so the idea is not fresh. And I can't find some particularity of this project or advantageous offers. Rather ordinary project with not bad team.
Activity: 658
Merit: 288
I just invested 2 eth. Wish to invest before but i just get my salary today. Anyway hope to get more from signature camping  Grin
Activity: 406
I think the idea is quite successful. Such a service is simply necessary - especially in Russia.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I'm going to watch this, it sounds intersting but I want to see how the ICO develops over the next two weeks.
Precise and well explained overview about Change Bank project can be accessed at; https://steemit.com/ico/@bigcash2011/change-bank-complete-financial-solutions-on-blockchain
Do not forget to up and share, thank you!

Great article, thanks for sharing!
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
Precise and well explained overview about Change Bank project can be accessed at; https://steemit.com/ico/@bigcash2011/change-bank-complete-financial-solutions-on-blockchain
Do not forget to up and share, thank you!
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I'm watching this company! I like the team and everything they do! They are real professionals! I think they have high potential. So keep it up! Cool
Nothing new - this project is just second Estonian-grounded project simply extending ideas of previous Estonian digital Polybius bank, which first proposed idea of blending banking services with financial marketplace. The slight difference is that Polybius team was shy to mention cryptos in conjuction to banking services, but these guys dare to do it.
As far as it concerns crypto accounts and crypto-nominated debit cards - there are hundreds of such start-ups and even well-established companies like MonacoCard, Coinsbank, UQUID etc.

Economic model is also weak - in WP they promise to distribute only 10% of annual income to tokens holders and try to sell only 40% of token supply for near 50mln. For instance, Polybius bank engaged to distribute 20% of annual income for all tokens, from which 93% are sold to public. Thus from financial perspective Polybius token is 17x more attractive then CAG.

Given these considerations I restrain to participate in this ICO and not recommend anybody to engage in it.

that's quite a misinterpretation of numbers, i'm afraid.
https://medium.com/@CryptoJudgemnt/comparing-cryptobanks-tenx-monaco-change-polybius-tokencard-bankera-54345c04c6a7

This article just compares team, fees and some other basic elements.
Team actually is better in Change, then in other project , it is good moment.
But financing finacial project, you need also to deep inside token model. And here Change sucks.
You could simply find out actual 17x difference in expected returns between Polybius and Change in favour of first one. It seems Change team is too greedy!

As far as it concerns 'Polybius is scam' - but most of them is soft scam! For instance MonacoCard: they get on ICO near $25mlns, but it is already known that they launched crypto-card leveraging third-party WaveCrest solution. It costs them nearly $300/$400thnd. + 2mln for marketing, and rest of money was pocketed-out.
So no doubt Change will obtain EMI licence and be able to launch product - they openly stated in wp that will use third-party solution for card-issuance, see page 25. The question is that $4/$5mln is enough even taking into account thier innovative API for other fintech, so asking investors for $50mln is soft scam too.

Where do you get the x17 difference in ROI? Also, Change isn't greedy, there's a lot more money needed to accomplish what they want to do. Change offers a larger number of services than Polybius, which means they have a larger change of adoption, AND they'll need more money to actually install those services.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
Nothing new - this project is just second Estonian-grounded project simply extending ideas of previous Estonian digital Polybius bank, which first proposed idea of blending banking services with financial marketplace. The slight difference is that Polybius team was shy to mention cryptos in conjuction to banking services, but these guys dare to do it.
As far as it concerns crypto accounts and crypto-nominated debit cards - there are hundreds of such start-ups and even well-established companies like MonacoCard, Coinsbank, UQUID etc.

Economic model is also weak - in WP they promise to distribute only 10% of annual income to tokens holders and try to sell only 40% of token supply for near 50mln. For instance, Polybius bank engaged to distribute 20% of annual income for all tokens, from which 93% are sold to public. Thus from financial perspective Polybius token is 17x more attractive then CAG.

Given these considerations I restrain to participate in this ICO and not recommend anybody to engage in it.

that's quite a misinterpretation of numbers, i'm afraid.

This article just compares team, fees and some other basic elements.
Team actually is better in Change, then in other project , it is good moment.
But financing finacial project, you need also to deep inside token model. And here Change sucks.
You could simply find out actual 17x difference in expected returns between Polybius and Change in favour of first one. It seems Change team is too greedy!

As far as it concerns 'Polybius is scam' - but most of them is soft scam! For instance MonacoCard: they get on ICO near $25mlns, but it is already known that they launched crypto-card leveraging third-party WaveCrest solution. It costs them nearly $300/$400thnd. + 2mln for marketing, and rest of money was pocketed-out.
So no doubt Change will obtain EMI licence and be able to launch product - they openly stated in wp that will use third-party solution for card-issuance, see page 25. The question is that $4/$5mln is enough even taking into account thier innovative API for other fintech, so asking investors for $50mln is soft scam too.

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1506
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee
Hello,

May I know who was the designer of your html banner on forum ad?
Activity: 532

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
Interesting idea and promissing project!!!!! The prehistory of the project is interesting. I like the team. And the partners of the project - many famous names among them. Liked the promo-video on the website!!!! Very lively and unobtrusively))) Good luck to the founders and developers of the project!! ))))  Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
46,604.005367806638160776 Ether

47,115 now, but still a long way to go to the next milestone. I highly doubt they'll even get to 60.000 ETH tbh

yeah ,i also sure Change project will reach goal, if project success ,will change our life, investors has chance to make big profit in future when the service will start working.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I have the same  but my balance is showing fine.
Pages:
Jump to: