Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Change - The First Decentralysed Crypto Bank [ICO September 16th] - page 52. (Read 71221 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
Nothing new - this project is just second Estonian-grounded project simply extending ideas of previous Estonian digital Polybius bank, which first proposed idea of blending banking services with financial marketplace. The slight difference is that Polybius team was shy to mention cryptos in conjuction to banking services, but these guys dare to do it.
As far as it concerns crypto accounts and crypto-nominated debit cards - there are hundreds of such start-ups and even well-established companies like MonacoCard, Coinsbank, UQUID etc.

Economic model is also weak - in WP they promise to distribute only 10% of annual income to tokens holders and try to sell only 40% of token supply for near 50mln. For instance, Polybius bank engaged to distribute 20% of annual income for all tokens, from which 93% are sold to public. Thus from financial perspective Polybius token is 17x more attractive then CAG.

Given these considerations I restrain to participate in this ICO and not recommend anybody to engage in it.

that's quite a misinterpretation of numbers, i'm afraid.
https://medium.com/@CryptoJudgemnt/comparing-cryptobanks-tenx-monaco-change-polybius-tokencard-bankera-54345c04c6a7
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
Just joint the ICO, I invested 1 ETH into CHANGE, although it is not huge, it still can be seemed as my support.
Activity: 245
how long duration ico selling
still open to join bounty

23 days left, so you have time to invest, or join the bounty, their 200k hard cap is there, now 45k ETH raised.
Activity: 307
Merit: 107
Binance #Smart World Global Token
how long duration ico selling
still open to join bounty
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
Nothing new - this project is just second Estonian-grounded project simply extending ideas of previous Estonian digital Polybius bank, which first proposed idea of blending banking services with financial marketplace. The slight difference is that Polybius team was shy to mention cryptos in conjuction to banking services, but these guys dare to do it.
As far as it concerns crypto accounts and crypto-nominated debit cards - there are hundreds of such start-ups and even well-established companies like MonacoCard, Coinsbank, UQUID etc.

Economic model is also weak - in WP they promise to distribute only 10% of annual income to tokens holders and try to sell only 40% of token supply for near 50mln. For instance, Polybius bank engaged to distribute 20% of annual income for all tokens, from which 93% are sold to public. Thus from financial perspective Polybius token is 17x more attractive then CAG.

Given these considerations I restrain to participate in this ICO and not recommend anybody to engage in it.
How can I get into the pre-sale? You don't have a date.

You can save your seat on http://change-bank.com/. Everyone who saves a seat will be the first ones to know the pre-sale date and time.

Thanks

Presales are done but you can still get an excellent deal on the ICO, this platform will change the financial world in less than a decade
There is no need to respond to his account, it is one of those accounts looking to increase his post activities, how can someone be responding to pre-sale post that ended days ago.

I didn't notice the date, sorry!
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
How can I get into the pre-sale? You don't have a date.

You can save your seat on http://change-bank.com/. Everyone who saves a seat will be the first ones to know the pre-sale date and time.

Thanks

Presales are done but you can still get an excellent deal on the ICO, this platform will change the financial world in less than a decade
There is no need to respond to his account, it is one of those accounts looking to increase his post activities, how can someone be responding to pre-sale post that ended days ago.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
I like the vision of Change they are on a mission to bring revolutionary new financial system. This is nice to see they got an amazing response from the people all around the world this community is growing so fast and growing bigger day by day I believe this project will be huge.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Thanks for the support guys!

Dragos was just live on Facebook, go check it out at: https://www.facebook.com/changefinance/

Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
Congratulations for achieving the most recent milestone, 45k ETH, next 60k ETH, cheers guys, buy more!

This ICO is going on with very good momentum I also hope this will achieve great milestone will become very successful ICO. Still people have good chance to invest into this promising business which will be very profitable in future.
Activity: 756
Merit: 255
Congratulations for a team! Really good result, already raised more than 22 percent and it is only a first week of crowdsale! Considering market situation it is a very good result!
Activity: 245
Congratulations for achieving the most recent milestone, 45k ETH, next 60k ETH, cheers guys, buy more!

If I had 70 ETH to spare I'd invest it as well in Change, no doubt
Activity: 279
Over 43k ETH has been raised so far and still counting so nice no doubt this project will get succeed to pass 50% of the hard cap with current contribution streak. Change has very professional team and that is the reason a lot people putting their trust on them.

Yeahh.. and on 21 Sept, still over 43K only, no more. I think they putted to large hard cap

Great progress, 44k already, change will be one of the best project out there. I am investing more now.
Activity: 229
Quite a challenging project, will read whitepaper.
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
wow - 130ETH in the last 3 txns to Change
Activity: 168
There's still time to get in at the 15% bonus rate.

Learn more at: www.change-bank.com.

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
The amount of investment in the project has reached 44,416 ETH, congratulations on the project.  Cool Cool
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
change is allover television stations, and news channels, this is amazing, better people invest when the bonus is still high, the profit of change may not be something to worry about.
Pages:
Jump to: