Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Change - The First Decentralysed Crypto Bank [ICO September 16th] - page 50. (Read 71220 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
46,604.005367806638160776 Ether

47,115 now, but still a long way to go to the next milestone. I highly doubt they'll even get to 60.000 ETH tbh
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
46,604.005367806638160776 Ether

CAG rocks, they raise so much money in short time, I think they will raise 100k ETH eventually, let us see.

I hope so they will get succeed to raise more than 100k ETH still 19 days left to invest into this ICO. This is life changer project investors has chance to make big profit in future when the service will start working.

They're not gonna get over 60.000 ETH, they're barely getting 1000 ETH a day. Hopefully they can continue their plans with 140.000 eth less than what they planned on raising
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
CAG rocks, they raise so much money in short time, I think they will raise 100k ETH eventually, let us see.

I hope so they will get succeed to raise more than 100k ETH still 19 days left to invest into this ICO. This is life changer project investors has chance to make big profit in future when the service will start working.
Activity: 247
Merit: 250
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
I am a pre-ico investor in Change-Bank,

I was banned from the telegram community https://t.me/joinchat/GWX8HkLwpOoocINbLXfRtg. (@changebank)

The message below is on the change announcement group on telegram.

--- Sunday, September 3, 2017 ---

[2:50:18 AM] Change ICO Announcements:
For any inquiries please message @changedragos or @cryptogg

Above message means that anyone can contact @cryptogg and @changedragos to make inquiry

I sent a message to @cryptogg on the 19th of September making some inquiries, and he responded asking for more information which i gave.

To my greatest surprise, i discovered that i was banned in the @changebank community, telegram also banned my account for a limited time.

I notified @cyptogg about the ban in the community and ban from telegram and demanded to know the reason for the ban, but @cyptogg has ignored all my messages.

This is not the way to treat an investor in your project.

I am part of the reason why there is ever going to be any Change-Bank in existence and if you treat me this way, you can also treat any other investor in the same manner.

It is very frustrating which is why i took to this thread to register my displeasure about this ugly development.

I demand a full explanation as to why i was banned from the @changebank telegram community and i demand an apology from @cryptogg for ignoring me despite all my request for explanation. I also demand sanction from the Change company to whoever was responsible for this treatment to an investor.

I got an apology from @cryptogg,  still need to know who and why i was banned in the community
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
DHL ex-CEO is huge news, you have good connection with celebrities, good thing. I am in.

I wouldn't consider him a celeb, but rather someone with a gigantic network and a lot of credibility, which is better than a celeb

Yes, exactly!
Merit: 102
I am a pre-ico investor in Change-Bank,

I was banned from the telegram community https://t.me/joinchat/GWX8HkLwpOoocINbLXfRtg. (@changebank)

The message below is on the change announcement group on telegram.

--- Sunday, September 3, 2017 ---

[2:50:18 AM] Change ICO Announcements:
For any inquiries please message @changedragos or @cryptogg

Above message means that anyone can contact @cryptogg and @changedragos to make inquiry

I sent a message to @cryptogg on the 19th of September making some inquiries, and he responded asking for more information which i gave.

To my greatest surprise, i discovered that i was banned in the @changebank community, telegram also banned my account for a limited time.

I notified @cyptogg about the ban in the community and ban from telegram and demanded to know the reason for the ban, but @cyptogg has ignored all my messages.

This is not the way to treat an investor in your project.

I am part of the reason why there is ever going to be any Change-Bank in existence and if you treat me this way, you can also treat any other investor in the same manner.

It is very frustrating which is why i took to this thread to register my displeasure about this ugly development.

I demand a full explanation as to why i was banned from the @changebank telegram community and i demand an apology from @cryptogg for ignoring me despite all my request for explanation. I also demand sanction from the Change company to whoever was responsible for this treatment to an investor.

Activity: 2856
Merit: 673
DHL ex-CEO is huge news, you have good connection with celebrities, good thing. I am in.

I wouldn't consider him a celeb, but rather someone with a gigantic network and a lot of credibility, which is better than a celeb
I agree with that, celebrities are does not really know everything, they just endorse and we love it.
This person has a good background and we know with his experience it will bring more improvement to the project.

Activity: 247
Merit: 250
Merit: 251
ico of the project has reached the wishes of the project we stay waiting for certainty about token to one of the market also I hope the price of the tokens not far from ico price
what is the maximum capitalization? Either ICO will continue until the end of ISO regardless of the amount invested? The main thing is that capitalization does not turn out to be too high.

hard cap is set at 200.000 eth, but that will not be reached, I'm guessing by the end of the ICO we'll be at 70.000 Eth, so a circulating supply of about 40 million CAG after ICO, which means a total supply of 100 million.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Is social media bounty still on
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Change is heading towards next milestone of 60k I think within remaining days of current bonus phase this will get achieved. This team is working on nice concept so that it looking a big profit of the future.
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
Thank you! I'll read it, get acquainted .. and there - I'll look!
where are the bounty points from last week?

they are over there. some of them are still in Progress but you got your Points for this week.

thanks, just saw it!
Activity: 266
Merit: 190

they are over there. some of them are still in Progress but you got your Points for this week.
You are claiming to be the first decentralized crypto bank while we all know that's not true, there are a few projects doing what you are doing well before you even think about your project. I wont believe it until I see your debit card in action, you say that you'll provide the opportunity for US and other countries to participate in your ICO like it's up to you, if you are really a partner with a bank then after US government finds out about this, they'll ban that bank from conducting business with the outside world, and all the cards issued by that bank will become useless for any body to spend because no merchant will accept them.

You have a signature of another bank claiming to be the first one lol. Either way, Change does in fact work with the Estonian E-residency and the Estonian government. The US government can't ban anything unless they plan on invading Estonia, and even so the debit cards are only a fragment of what change will bring to the table. Don't spread FUD, my friend, use arguments to get your point across.
Pages:
Jump to: