Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Chek - brings together charity, business, and future🔥 - page 27. (Read 8114 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
The Check One company is focused on Russian charity market only, but, however, it wants to become great and unforgettable!  In this case it’s necessary to focus on international market. Unfortunately, the project managers are narrow-minded.
You’re wrong ‘cause the company’s working in the Russian charity market only now, at the moment the staff of the company is working on the API which will allow foreign organizations to connect the loyalty programs. That’s when the first foreign charity marketplaces will start appearing.
Well, that’s something… However, it seems to me that this will slow down the pace of development of CheckOne anyway.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
The Check One company is focused on Russian charity market only, but, however, it wants to become great and unforgettable!  In this case it’s necessary to focus on international market. Unfortunately, the project managers are narrow-minded.
You’re wrong ‘cause the company’s working in the Russian charity market only now, at the moment the staff of the company is working on the API which will allow foreign organizations to connect the loyalty programs. That’s when the first foreign charity marketplaces will start appearing.
Activity: 112
Activity: 119
I do not comment much here. because until now I still study how this system works. if any of you already understand in this business, please guide us.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Do tokens cost $0.1 per unit on pre-ICO?
No, at the moment the cost of one token taking into account a 20% bonus is $0.08.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Do tokens cost $0.1 per unit on pre-ICO?
Activity: 364
What is the number of tokens, that were put up for sale on the pre-ICO and on the ICO?
320 million were put up for sale, the rest will be released into circulation later.
How the 1p1 platform sell celebrities’ lots? Do I need to do something special to be able to buy such lots?
Activity: 364
What is the number of tokens, that were put up for sale on the pre-ICO and on the ICO?
Is it possible to pay for purchases on a running marketplace only with fiat money now? When will we be able to pay with cryptocurrencies?
Activity: 224
Will your project work only with Russian charitable organizations?
Activity: 238
All transactions, carried out in Check One the marketplace, will be stored in the blockchain permanently or for a certain period of time?
Activity: 1
Oh i like ico thisBTC
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
When can I see the Check One project in action? I just like this idea and I want to try it.
You probably missed the fact that their site is already working at the moment. You can see it here — https://1p1.io. Many significant features are already available. Therefore, you can start do good thing right now!
Wow, cool, I will check it out. So, there is already a marketplace, where it is possible to buy different things?
You can not only buy things that are available in the catalog, but you also can sell your own, in case you have some, that you don't need. And the money, that you get from selling your stuff, will be automatically allocated to a charitable organization.
How many charitable organization are there already?
There are 20 charitable organization now, but it is just now. After the ICO, the project will become more popular and it will start to attract charitable organization to cooperate.
Tell me, if I sell my stuff through this platform, then I will be able to choose, which charity fund my money should be allocated to?
Merit: 250
When can I see the Check One project in action? I just like this idea and I want to try it.
You probably missed the fact that their site is already working at the moment. You can see it here — https://1p1.io. Many significant features are already available. Therefore, you can start do good thing right now!
Wow, cool, I will check it out. So, there is already a marketplace, where it is possible to buy different things?
You can not only buy things that are available in the catalog, but you also can sell your own, in case you have some, that you don't need. And the money, that you get from selling your stuff, will be automatically allocated to a charitable organization.
There are 20 charitable organization now, but it is just now. After the ICO, the project will become more popular and it will start to attract charitable organization to cooperate.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Activity: 252
Pages:
Jump to: