Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CoinsOpen.com - Fiat-Tokens P2P Exchange | No Verification | Low fees - page 3. (Read 4600 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 11

Yes you are right i think is the designer of the website , by the way did you see the articles which were posted on big articles websites : https://themerkle.com/how-crypto-price-is-controlled-by-dark-markets/
https://coinidol.com/how-bitcoin-price-is-controlled-by-dark-markets/

LOL the articles are copied Huh? Did they copy from there to coinsopen ?

The article was written by coinsopen and published on other social media website :DDDD
Activity: 38
Merit: 20

Yes you are right i think is the designer of the website , by the way did you see the articles which were posted on big articles websites : https://themerkle.com/how-crypto-price-is-controlled-by-dark-markets/

LOL the articles are copied Huh? Did they copy from there to coinsopen ?

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Hey I saw this detail on your bottom website " [HAMBURG, GERMANY] BY LIBRE_BEAR "

Who is Libre_bear ? By the way nice website
Hey I saw this detail on your bottom website " [HAMBURG, GERMANY] BY LIBRE_BEAR "

I think is the designer who made this spectaculous website , it looks amazing Smiley

Activity: 49

I think is the designer who made this spectaculous website , it looks amazing Smiley
Activity: 43
Merit: 10

Activity: 43
2 days till pre-ico starts !!!!!!!!!!!!

someone knows if the tokens are already issued ? I want to see the etherscan address

The manager said that they are working for it , just wait for them , they will publish soon
Activity: 66
Like making new friends!
2 days till pre-ico starts !!!!!!!!!!!!

someone knows if the tokens are already issued ? I want to see the etherscan address
Activity: 98
Do you use myetherwallet to store tokens? Is it secure?

Yes as they said that have a ERC20 token based on Ethereum Smiley

Ethereum is very secured in my opinion and you can't lose your coins if you are pretty safe with your private key , recommend it to store in a usb driver
Activity: 62
Do you use myetherwallet to store tokens? Is it secure?

Yes as they said that have a ERC20 token based on Ethereum Smiley
Activity: 217
My antivirus avast detects the website when I want to register to your website it says "THREAD VULNERABILTY ACTIVE" I think that is something bad with the coinhive captcha............

do not worry , this is not a problem ! Also my avast detects it but is not a virus
Activity: 91
Merit: 2
is the website down ? I can't access the main page but i can logg in my test login page

Is not down , you can reload the page it is up
Activity: 47
My antivirus avast detects the website when I want to register to your website it says "THREAD VULNERABILTY ACTIVE" I think that is something bad with the coinhive captcha............
Activity: 51
is the website down ? I can't access the main page but i can logg in my test login page
Activity: 338
Merit: 101
Is already Monday when bounty spreadsheets will be updated ? I just joined in the social media

Stop asking questions with no sense , this is a thread just for announcement , you can ask in the bounty thread and also as manager said sometimes can have delay he is not robot
Activity: 33
Is already Monday when bounty spreadsheets will be updated ? I just joined in the social media
Activity: 41
I really like this Project. If they are really able to create an exchange without verification and a mixer + Tor for anonymously ether transfer this could be huge. But i also think to catch 5% of the whole market volume could be very hard to achieve. Thankfully they dont even need 1% to make this a great investment. Im really looking forward to this ico.
Seen the crypto fees model works quite well to comply with US laws, but do you plan to accept USA investors as well?

I think that anyone is allowed to participate in a ICO , even if they are from USA , Europe or other region . The investments are made through a blockchain crypted so they can't trace them Smiley

I agree your opinion . No one can see if a citizen from USA invested in a ICO . Since blockchain is a free world wide transaction , no1 can stop it

You are right guys . Hope it will have awesome succesful within 2-3 years !!!!!!!!!
Activity: 33
Seen the crypto fees model works quite well to comply with US laws, but do you plan to accept USA investors as well?

I think that anyone is allowed to participate in a ICO , even if they are from USA , Europe or other region . The investments are made through a blockchain crypted so they can't trace them Smiley

I agree your opinion . No one can see if a citizen from USA invested in a ICO . Since blockchain is a free world wide transaction , no1 can stop it
Activity: 80
Merit: 11

Activity: 68
I really like this Project. If they are really able to create an exchange without verification and a mixer + Tor for anonymously ether transfer this could be huge. But i also think to catch 5% of the whole market volume could be very hard to achieve. Thankfully they dont even need 1% to make this a great investment. Im really looking forward to this ico.
Activity: 476
Merit: 111
Pages:
Jump to: