Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CoinsOpen.com - Fiat-Tokens P2P Exchange | No Verification | Low fees - page 8. (Read 4600 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
The founder posted an announcement on telegram , they adde paragon coin and 2 others crypto to their site . Just they were added ? Or they will add more?

This is just a beginning and a new partenership Smiley Of course they will add more coins to their platform . it will be awesome
The founder posted an announcement on telegram , they adde paragon coin and 2 others crypto to their site . Just they were added ? Or they will add more?
LDA
Activity: 87
Is here any interview avalabile with the team ? Or a video with animations ? I searched on ytb but no results
Activity: 45
I like the bounty program i would like to earn some good money in my wallet with your tokens
Activity: 48

I don't like your turnover and profit estimates like they are made for phishing. It's impossible to make it in next 2-3 years for a new project. 115M monthly?!?! profit??

How you will solve the documentation problem on CCs deposits? The only option is like localbitcoins.com and then why we need you? Do you see localbitcoins to make even 1% of your profit estimates and they are proven project??

Why you are avoiding answer my questions and only answering some shill newbies saying how good you are?
115M monthly profit lol

Hi also i would like to see answer from him to this post . Lets wait for him , he should be busy with the ico
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

I don't like your turnover and profit estimates like they are made for phishing. It's impossible to make it in next 2-3 years for a new project. 115M monthly?!?! profit??

How you will solve the documentation problem on CCs deposits? The only option is like localbitcoins.com and then why we need you? Do you see localbitcoins to make even 1% of your profit estimates and they are proven project??

Why you are avoiding answer my questions and only answering some shill newbies saying how good you are?
115M monthly profit lol
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Good project , i like one , why did not you create more tokens ? Are 23m enough?

In my opinion yes i think is very enough for worldwide
Activity: 47
Good project , i like one , why did not you create more tokens ? Are 23m enough?
Activity: 33
How can I contact you ? I would like to send a mail to your exchange , I would like to propose a good idea.
I can't find your public emails
Thank you

You just can enter on telegram , if you dont know what is it , just watch on youtube how you can use it , and contact evan volk , you can find it the telegram group
Activity: 49
How can I contact you ? I would like to send a mail to your exchange , I would like to propose a good idea.
I can't find your public emails
Thank you
brand new
Activity: 0
Ian Morrow considers problems as a challenge and enjoys finding creative yet appropriate solutions. Evan is able to work out his own solutions, but also works well with a group to solve problems.

#top#ico#of#2017
Activity: 126
I just read your article from medium , that article entitled " how the market is controled by dark market" is super awesome your concept . Surely I will reserve some funds for your project !
Activity: 46
Ian Morrow considers problems as a challenge and enjoys finding creative yet appropriate solutions. Evan is able to work out his own solutions, but also works well with a group to solve problems.

#top#ico#of#2017

I totally agree your opinion ,  just watched on the github to see their past work , and that's awesome code !
Activity: 34
One of the best exchange ! Smiley Is there any germany translation avalabile ? Can't find one

Hmmm i think it is avalabile you can ask the bounty manager , or find it in the spreadsheet , if not you can contact a translator from germany and he can get the bounty Smiley
Activity: 133
Your exchange has a real business house ? Is there something avalabile in your country Germany ? You can build atms for coinsopen Smiley

Yes i agree it will be cool if here will exist atms with instantly exchange in the world from ether to usd
Activity: 112
How come on your timeline it says first distributed fees is Jan 2018 when on the site it says "Right after our ICO on November 20, 2017, all of the exchange collected comissions will be distributed between token addresses" Also how does the team plan to earn money if all the revenue sharing goes to token holders?
Activity: 47
Are the tokens already issued ? I want to see the contract address with the tokens

Yes the founder evan volk announced that the tokens are already avalabile . But lets wait for the public address
Activity: 71
Glad to see one more exchange with a hard experience team behind doors .
By the way i like the panda logo it is very nice
Your exchange has a real business house ? Is there something avalabile in your country Germany ? You can build atms for coinsopen Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

Pages:
Jump to: